Taylor Swift

Achilles.

I blame Austin Swift for all those flights. Anyway, looks like the media hasn't caught on this. Tree doing her job right :clap3:

• Replies 40.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Taylor fanboy

• Dear Reader

• Michael196

• Klein

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Taylor Sniffs said:

I blame Austin Swift for all those flights. Anyway, looks like the media hasn't caught on this. Tree doing her job right :clap3:

That greedy Joe and his family using those jets. 

8 hours ago, IBeMe said:

lets hope! now that there is drama about her flights / co2 emissions Tree needs to pressure her to release SOMETHING to distract from this mess :eli: 

Indeed and tbh we shouldn't be surprised because this is the same girl who uses her refrigerator to light a room. :sistrens:

And if anyone feels the need to defend her, her jet is most environmentally-friendly jet on the planet. :eli:

Just visited her subreddit and.. gosh this fanbase is nuts :skull: wish they just stop whining and get away

4 minutes ago, Kozy said:

what is the point of this thread, some of y’all are very annoying :rip:

This.

If she is filming a MV this week, I'm pretty sure Jack's in it and he filmed his part yesterday.

7 hours ago, enchanted0 said:

Just visited her subreddit and.. gosh this fanbase is nuts :skull: wish they just stop whining and get away

Her subreddit is one of a few with a super weird vein of toxicity and negativity that constantly flows through it - I’ve seen some that are similar for TV shows, where everyone is hypercritical and constantly complaining. I don’t personally think almost anyone there is actually a fan. I always see posts about how “super disappointed in her :/“ they are about whatever the latest negative stories about her are. Rarely ever any substantive discussion about her music.

Her subreddit is mostly positive, but it's not afraid to call her out on things. I will say though that the negative threads do tend to have a pile on effect and go tend to go after everything about her in them.  She's done alot of questionable things over the past few years, it's better than just blindly accepting everything like twitter stans do.

17 minutes ago, Ithinkforme13 said:

Her subreddit is mostly positive, but it's not afraid to call her out on things. I will say though that the negative threads do tend to have a pile on effect and go tend to go after everything about her in them.  She's done alot of questionable things over the past few years, it's better than just blindly accepting everything like twitter stans do.

Holding her accountable is fine (and welcome), but spreading a "news" article from a rag everywhere when it would have literally just been swept under the rug is just completely lacking in any sort of common sense.

Not the mention the fact that it has already been debunked and the numbers they gave for Taylor are almost 700% inflated. :rip:

I mean, yeah, those numbers weren't adding up

Anyway, if TS10 really is coming, I really hope she uses the BMR cycle

:rip:

1 hour ago, Lille said:

Not the mention the fact that it has already been debunked and the numbers they gave for Taylor are almost 700% inflated. :rip:

Certainly the emissions could be wrong(all the article is doing is pulling numbers from @CelebJets which is automated and whatever math they use), but the 170 flights or her time flown seem to be accurate.

The Taylor Reddit sub is so annoying:deadbanana2:. Their constant virtue signalling and fake wokeness is so performative :rip:.

25 minutes ago, Ithinkforme13 said:

Certainly the emissions could be wrong(all the article is doing is pulling numbers from @CelebJets which is automated and whatever math they use), but the 170 flights or her time flown seem to be accurate.

Taylor was on 170 flights in 210 days. If you like to believe that, go ahead. :gaycat:

The subreddit has definitely become more toxic over the last year or two when her fan base experienced growth with folklore/evermore and the re-recordings. I used to enjoy it, and I’m good with keeping her accountable, but a lot of them just seem to want to cancel her.

15 minutes ago, Fama said:

Taylor was on 170 flights in 210 days. If you like to believe that, go ahead. :gaycat:

I don't believe that at all. She was probably only on 25-30 of those, but her family, crew, and her using private jets as a personal shuttle service account for the rest. It's also just flights and they can easily get 4-5 a day flying around to various locations picking up different people and then they do the same thing a few days later to return everyone. Do you believe that an automated website lies or has something against her?

2 minutes ago, Ithinkforme13 said:

I don't believe that at all. She was probably only on 25-30 of those, but her family, crew, and her using private jets as a personal shuttle service account for the rest. It's also just flights and they can easily get 4-5 a day flying around to various locations picking up different people and then they do the same thing a few days later to return everyone. Do you believe that an automated website lies or has something against her?

Let's make 1 person responsible for all flights her family and employees take. Why not? :gaycat: 

8 minutes ago, Fama said:

Let's make 1 person responsible for all flights her family and employees take. Why not? :gaycat: 

The amount of pollution that her jet is unleashing is simply not defensible. 

8 minutes ago, PopA911 said:

The online narrative doesn't care about logic. They can hide behind the paper thin argument of "holding her accountable" (as if she owns them anything :rip:) but we all know what they really want is to nock her down a few pegs, as if it worked the last 13467 times they tried it :juanny:. It's all very transparent and pathetic.

2 minutes ago, Rican said:

The amount of pollution that her jet is unleashing is simply not defensible. 

It barely has higher CO2 emission than a commercial flight. It doesn't really matter if the family and employees take the small jet or a big commercial jet. 

5 minutes ago, Cleanromantic said:

The online narrative doesn't care about logic. They can hide behind the paper thin argument of "holding her accountable" (as if she owns them anything :rip:) but we all know what they really want is to nock her down a few pegs, as if it worked the last 13467 times they tried it :juanny:. It's all very transparent and pathetic.

the fact that this is coming up after the Kardashian/Jenner drama is very suspicious as well :lakitu:

Lock her UP already and take her to the studio

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.