Top Posters In This Topic

• Taylor fanboy

• Dear Reader

• Michael196

• Klein

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Rev8 said:

doubt

Both Kylie's and Drake's private jet issues have gone viral this week alone and Taylor is worse than either of them. A Headline with Taylor Swift has taken 170 private flights in 2022 sounds like it would get alot of clicks. The reddit thread has 900 comments in 8 hours already.

4 minutes ago, cruelcooper said:

The lashing are deserved. She hasn’t had a good controversy in a while. Let Tree flex her muscles a bit.

We stan an eco-terrorist now, ladies!:flame:

What happened?

14 minutes ago, Aiya said:

What happened?

Any proper source of that jet controversy. That twitter account is full of crap.

8 minutes ago, Fama said:

Private jet controversy :gaycat6:

5 minutes ago, cruelcooper said:

:doc:

6 minutes ago, Steve Johnson said:

Any proper source of that jet controversy. That twitter account is full of crap.

Which twitter account? Celebjets? That's an automatic account whenever either of her flights take off. If anyone has the time it's easy enough to verify as plane tracking sites store the data.

8 minutes ago, Steve Johnson said:

I don't think there's another source, unless she calculates her own carbon footprint :celestial5:

As it's a climate related controversy, no one will care other than super-online people past a few days. They should care, but they won't.

I personally do not believe anything is coming soon tbh. The soonest we will get anything is probably October and November. 

29 minutes ago, IBeMe said:

I personally do not believe anything is coming soon tbh. The soonest we will get anything is probably October and November. 

The album, but the lead single will arrived in August I think.

1 hour ago, Ithinkforme13 said:

Both Kylie's and Drake's private jet issues have gone viral this week alone and Taylor is worse than either of them. A Headline with Taylor Swift has taken 170 private flights in 2022 sounds like it would get alot of clicks. The reddit thread has 900 comments in 8 hours already.

I havent even seen a mention for Drake

Kylie's the only one getting some flack and even IT is not getting as much attention (for her, they are treating it like another drama, and she has Loads)

+the only reason why Kylie's is more known, is because she is the type of (controversy) star

I doubt Taylor's team will even let it go viral like that

they are far too good at their jobs to let that happen...

• ATRL Moderator

Miss Thing creating the global climate crisis tracks tbh

2016ZeenaSchreck_Press_130916-1.thumb.jp

3 hours ago, Fama said:

The album, but the lead single will arrived in August I think.

lets hope! now that there is drama about her flights / co2 emissions Tree needs to pressure her to release SOMETHING to distract from this mess :eli: 

Arrest ha for being an eco-terrorist! That way the ***** would have time to think about her career and not just Joe's d!ck

All these big corporates are omitted 10000 times more CO2 than her but yall choose to harass pop girls :skull: 

Screaming at morally bankrupt atrlers all becoming environmentalists all of a sudden :lmao:

I need an announcement, because Pollution (Taylor’s Version) isn’t doing it :gaycat: 

10 hours ago, kyoshi said:

THIS.

Or there will be no more "Pleaaaaseeee picture meeeee in the treeeees"

The accuracy:bibliahh: 

____

a bit disappointed bc of the jet thingy but I hope she gets some heat about it so she does SOMETHING  

She was already aware of her CO2 emissions during reputation with the environmental banger DWOHT.

That’s why she wants him to stay with her in America on New Year’s Day.

9 hours ago, IBeMe said:

At this rate, October is soon enough for me. :deadbanana:

Y’all ready for the pushback of dates again because of this eco-terrorism she’s blamed for?

There’s a reason she chopped the wings of the plane on Look What You Made Me Do. She’s done with flying back and forth to keep their love secluded.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.