• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Taylor fanboy

• Dear Reader

• Michael196

• Klein

Top Posters In This Topic

so crazy to see things like "we don't want a tv this year"... what seven months does to people...

23 hours ago, Ithinkforme13 said:

She let the original Speak Now trademark expire and her team forgot to renew it. One Plus registered a few days after. She's trying to get it back, that was the reason for the random Speak Now merch last month.

Even if they forgot to renew it, they must have a grace period, or at least that's how it's done in my third world country :giraffe:  and the fact that she owned it first should gain her the upper hand but it seems it isn't the case.

1 hour ago, MardinBeksloy said:

I hope the remix with Kendrick was re-recorded as well :gaycat6:

I feel like her private jet usage is going to blow up in the media soon or atleast on twitter. It's been an hot button topic lately and a new report came out today that she's the worst celebrity in the world at it with 70 flights taken this year already.

4 minutes ago, Ithinkforme13 said:

she's the worst celebrity in the world at it with 70 flights taken this year already

oh gosh..............

Hopefully we get an announcement with Bad blood TV otherwise I won't be streaming  :gaycat6:

1 hour ago, Ithinkforme13 said:

I feel like her private jet usage is going to blow up in the media soon or atleast on twitter. It's been an hot button topic lately and a new report came out today that she's the worst celebrity in the world at it with 70 flights taken this year already.

:devil:

12 hours ago, wren said:

Taylor Swift is filming a music video, for what I don't know, but production started last week. 

Spoiler

Taylor Swift will cover Vogue UK (probably in October) - info by the same source that l-worded her Elle 2019 Cover.

I don't care about the rerecordings but the influence the Fearless one had on her creative process while she was writing evermore is undeniable, especially in terms of melodies. I fear for what must've gone through her galaxy brain as she was rerecording 1989. If she put the TVs on hold for an original album, it must be some good ****.

- Vogue UK October

- Promoting VMAs voting on TikTok likes

- Filming a MV

TS10 truthers we made it :WAP: in one month's time we'll be discussing the lead's smashery on this very Base

20 minutes ago, alltooswift said:

TS10 is coming

oh well...

can't she just plant thousands of trees and offset her emissions? Would be pennies for her and keep her travels carbon neutral

31 minutes ago, alltooswift said:

TS10 is coming

Yeah he leaked her Elle tea back in 2019. And I think Entertainment one she did. :wanda:

4 hours ago, Ithinkforme13 said:

She will just start using the jets with fake alternative names. Like, this problem is so easy to fix. She will just hide her involvement like she did with TIWYCF. Nils Sjöberg, anyone? (Or however it's written)

8 minutes ago, swiftophrenic said:

70?!?!!? sweet lord, the backlash might be understable in this case, im sorry

Yeah, about that 70. That was a typo on my part, it's actually 170.

https://thetab.com/uk/2022/07/25/celebrity-private-jets-carbon-emissions-climate-change-263281

It should be noted, not that it really makes it better, but Taylor herself isn't that bad. The family jet is used way more especially by Scott and to pick up Andrea's sister.

32 minutes ago, Holy Ground said:

- Vogue UK October

- Promoting VMAs voting on TikTok likes

- Filming a MV

TS10 truthers we made it :WAP: in one month's time we'll be discussing the lead's smashery on this very Base

Yeah, TS10 is coming. I hope I will like the sound.

20 minutes ago, AM98GJ said:

can't she just plant thousands of trees and offset her emissions? Would be pennies for her and keep her travels carbon neutral

THIS.

Or there will be no more "Pleaaaaseeee picture meeeee in the treeeees"

Her getting lashed for (maybe) being a ecoterrorist :jonny:

I Did Something Bad TV is coming

33 minutes ago, AM98GJ said:

She's probably making a quick donation right now :gaycat6: Honestly if Tree isn't prepared for this, she's a flop publicist because it was clear this was coming.

4 hours ago, Ithinkforme13 said:

doubt

The lashings are deserved. She hasn’t had a good controversy in a while. Let Tree flex her muscles a bit.

We stan an eco-terrorist now, ladies!:flame:

Edited by cruelcooper
Grammar

Anyway, TS10 lead confirmed for August 12th!:duck: 

Spoiler

…or the 19th.

Spoiler

Or the 26th. It’s one of them.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.