Taylor Swift

Achilles.

1 minute ago, Taylor fanboy said:

Because Speak Now and Speak Now (Taylor’s Version) shall have different trademarks.

I just would have thought because she had the original for Speak Now, it would have made sense and been sufficient enough for her to be able to have Speak Now TV idk :skull:

• Replies 40.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Taylor fanboy

• Dear Reader

• Michael196

• Klein

Top Posters In This Topic

52 minutes ago, Wayfarer said:

I heard TS10 will be a joint album with Azealia Banks. Can someone confirm?

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

it is

21 tracks on standard edition, 23 tracks on special Target version, predominantly folk-rap with synth-pop and house influence

titled 1990 because it is the year between Taylor's album, 1989 and Azealia's EP, 1991

Rumor has it that the lead's title is Flannel B*tch

EDIT : sorry, I got the title wrong. It's flannel b*tch

Edited by Safe&Sound

3 hours ago, GambleBreauxNews said:

I just would have thought because she had the original for Speak Now, it would have made sense and been sufficient enough for her to be able to have Speak Now TV idk :skull:

She let the original Speak Now trademark expire and her team forgot to renew it. One Plus registered a few days after. She's trying to get it back, that was the reason for the random Speak Now merch last month.

Speak Now TV actually has the potential for two #1s if she does a mv and releases them one after another. Sparks Fly TV with an mv should be first like 3 weeks before the album. It would go #1 for SURE! and then Enchanted TV with a mv on album release week. That song would go #1 for sure as well and it would help the album big time. But I have a scary feeling she is not going to give a mv for the other TVs...or she will make Dear John the special song or something...

Guys, I'm going to be making a report to the mods soon to give the Taylor Swift Receipts Thread to someone who can make more frequent updates to the OP if the OP does not respond to my request for them to update the thread. 

Do any of you want to take lead control of the thread? I 100% DO NOT want to do the updates or anything. It's too hard a task cuz of Taylor's massive catalog but do any of you have the commitment to make at least monthly updates to her figures? If so let me know here and I will consider adding you to the list of names to suggest to the mods. 

https://atrl.net/forums/topic/1059-taylor-swift-the-receipts/#comments

Edited by IBeMe

This queen's started analyzing reputa. @Taylor fanboy

You should get into her if you haven't already. She always serves great and thoughtful takes if you ignore the terminology. But as a literature major, I live for it too lol.

I'd be happy with a Speak Now re-record. First of all, Enchanted is her best song, but I am also excited to hear the title track as well.

8Ivv.gif

I’ve been avoiding this base thread like the plague lately because the clowning triggers my anxiety. Stopping by to check in and it seems we’re clowning again for Slay Now TV :gaycat6:

Girlies don’t get me hyped! We’re just a few months short of a year since Red TV. I don’t want to be spending night and day anticipating an announcement right now, it consumes all my thought processes and brain power :noparty:

A source told me Debut TV is surprise dropping in August :eek: 

18 minutes ago, Beyonnaise said:

A source told me Debut TV is surprise dropping in August :eek: 

Is this what we've become :gaycat6:

mfs saying Daylight is starting to trend on TikTok :gaycat: 

the way I always win, first DBM and now this :jonnycat: justice for her best songs and y'all can argue with the wall :bird:

Edited by unclefloprry

Lover really can be her Pop legacy if she didnt work with Joel Little D

English Teacher KP also drawing the connection between Ready for It and Cowboy like me the way another user in here had done a couple weeks back :deadbanana2: Does anyone remember who that was? 

Edited by WeFoundTrouble

1 hour ago, unclefloprry said:

mfs saying Daylight is starting to trend on TikTok :gaycat: 

the way I always win, first DBM and now this :jonnycat: justice for her best songs and y'all can argue with the wall :bird:

Loser keeps winning. 1989 deserves more. 

Taylor Swift is filming a music video, for what I don't know, but production started last week. 

33 minutes ago, wren said:

Taylor Swift is filming a music video, for what I don't know, but production started last week. 

??? any other info? do you have insider knowledge or sumn

1 minute ago, GambleBreauxNews said:

??? any other info? do you have insider knowledge or sumn

That's all I got unfortunately, (and I know someone working on it, cant say their job, not trying to get them fired/leaked out), but wanted to share so yall know something is coming sooner than later!!

5 minutes ago, wren said:

That's all I got unfortunately, (and I know someone working on it, cant say their job, not trying to get them fired/leaked out), but wanted to share so yall know something is coming sooner than later!!

Thanks sis!

How sure is the source that it’s a music video, and not an ad? 

6 minutes ago, wren said:

Thanks for the info!

9 hours ago, Jaspurr said:

This queen's started analyzing reputa. @Taylor fanboy

You should get into her if you haven't already. She always serves great and thoughtful takes if you ignore the terminology. But as a literature major, I live for it too lol.

Loved it! Thanks sis.

Again, further proof that reputation’s second fanbase are not really listening, but are just automatically, and microaggressively turned off by reputation’s soundscape influences.

The album is pure Swiftian greatness.

Edited by Taylor fanboy

6 minutes ago, Taylor fanboy said:

Thanks sis!

How sure is the source that it’s a music video, and not an ad

:dancehall2:

Just now, venuss said:

SNTV is coming I can feel it in my bones 

:jonny5:

Top 5 on Preach Now?

22 minutes ago, Taylor fanboy said:

Thanks sis!

How sure is the source that it’s a music video, and not an ad? 

Very certain!!!

Just now, wren said:

Very certain!!!

Ugh does he/she/they see the color purple somewhere in the set? :jonny4:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.