• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Taylor fanboy

• Dear Reader

• Michael196

• Klein

Top Posters In This Topic

Day 37 of me manifesting a psychedelic soft rock album, the puzzle pieces are there thanks to Aaron and Justin. Just enlist some features from Phoebe Bridgers, Florence + The Machine, Sufjan Stevens, and Tame Impala. :jonny2: 

1 hour ago, Taylor fanboy said:

Place your bets on the announcement date:

Taylor fanboy - September 1st

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRvlyN8MV3IS7OizRrnEXA

05.08 (it sums up to 13 :rip:)

The Hill on Twitter: "Nicki Minaj on Trump: "There are some points he has  made" https://t.co/kcWjV93f59 https://t.co/6WVJRNa73K" / Twitter

2 hours ago, bluebirdsforever said:

Hmm

4C66247E-52F4-4B70-BF1B-5310DDF71BDA.thu

opinions change...

• ATRL Moderator
21 minutes ago, Feanor said:

opinions change...

Daily in some cases

If she ever goes to pop, I hope she masks it as “alternative”, and it better be DARK and nighttime music.

Not expecting anything this week because she wouldn't announce/release anything so close to Beyonce's comeback... I'll be bopping to Renaissance anyway:jamming:

I know nearly everyone here is a debut hater but it’s kinda hitting different in the hot summer days, I cannot wait for TV.

1 minute ago, emailmyhearts said:

I know nearly everyone here is a debut hater but it’s kinda hitting different in the hot summer days, I cannot wait for TV.

Debut is soo underrated and its gonna get a well-deserved glow up with the TV :jonny:

she can delete Stay Beautiful tho

48 minutes ago, taylordswift13 said:

she can delete Stay Beautiful tho

Not when it has one of her sweetest choruses ever :fish2:

Delete A Perfectly Wasted Concept 

I really need her to work with Greg Kurstin for her return to pop. We deserve a pop album with pleasant instrumentation and perfectly layered vocals.

1 hour ago, bluebirdsforever said:

Daily in some cases

*Seasonal

Certain fairy, woodsy albums just don’t hit that hard when it’s 35 degrees outside

• ATRL Moderator
14 minutes ago, Feanor said:

*Seasonal

Certain fairy, woodsy albums just don’t hit that hard when it’s 35 degrees outside

Debut yes

30 minutes ago, bluebirdsforever said:

Debut yes

I fear that album wouldn’t hit hard no matter the season or circumstance

Evermore kind of aged like milk for me. 

Songs like Tolerate It, Happiness, dorothea, long story short, Marjorie, closure, it's time to go, no body no crime, even though some of them have great lyrics, it's just not enough to compensate for the lack of a better melody. Or some of them have a nice melody (nbnc) but I just don't care about the lyrics. 

Folklore, on the other hand, has a perfect balance of lyricism, production, melody. 

Evermore has higher highs (Champagne Problems, Gold Rush, Willow, Evermore). But the lows are just too low and that's why it cant compete with Folklore. 

1. Red

2. Folklore + Evermore

3. Reputation 

Only rankings that matter 

You’re all welcome 

42 minutes ago, Badgalbriel said:

Songs like Tolerate It, Happiness, dorothea, long story short, Marjorie, closure, it's time to go, no body no crime, even though some of them have great lyrics, it's just not enough to compensate for the lack of a better melody. Or some of them have a nice melody (nbnc) but I just don't care about the lyrics. 

Folklore, on the other hand, has a perfect balance of lyricism, production, melody. 

Evermore has higher highs (Champagne Problems, Gold Rush, Willow, Evermore). But the lows are just too low and that's why it cant compete with Folklore. 

:clap3:

5 hours ago, Delusional said:

People still ranking Taylor Swift as her worst album in 2022? Giving sheep. Y’all will see the light eventually

Mhmm this. If you put anything but reputation last, you’re wrong :swan:

49 minutes ago, Badgalbriel said:

All of this!! Swifties laugh at people saying “folklore is a better album but evermore has better songs” but it makes so much sense.

1 minute ago, emailmyhearts said:

All of this!! Swifties laugh at people saying “folklore is a better album but evermore has better songs” but it makes so much sense.

This always sends me. It literally makes no sense. One person said it once and y’all ran with it :bibliahh:

everGOD remains Taylor's third best album after folkLORD(#1) and RED TV (#2). Gold Rush, Tis The D*mn Season, Happiness, Coney Island, Cowboy Like Me, Marjorie Evermore and Right Were You Left Me are CAREER HIGHLIGHTS and I'll never not be annoying about it :jonny:

1 minute ago, greento said:

This always sends me. It literally makes no sense. One person said it once and y’all ran with it :bibliahh:

Of course it makes sense. Evermore has 3 songs that are much better than 80% of Folklore. The problem is that the rest of the album is just not on par. 

3 minutes ago, greento said:

the best song on evermore >>> the best song on folklore

the worst song on folklore >>>>>>>>>>> the worst song on evermore :gaycat5:

1 reputation

2 1989

3 folklore

4 red

5 evermore

6 lover

i don't care about her country stuff :eli:

1. evermore 

2. folklore 

3. FearlessTV 

4. RedTV

5. Speak Now

6. Lover 

7. 1989

8. Taylor Swift

9. reputation 

:relax:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.