Taylor Swift

Achilles.

Someone on letterboxd saw a test screening of Canterbury Glass and said that Taylor had a substantial supporting role and was the best part.

Best Supporting Actress, Canterbury Glass

Best Original Song, “Carolina”

:gaylorcat2:

• Replies 41.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Taylor fanboy

• Dear Reader

• Michael196

• Klein

Top Posters In This Topic

16 minutes ago, Beyonnaise said:

There’s a rumor in the Azealia Banks base that Taylor is announcing a nu-wave French deep house EP made with Giorgio Moroder, not sure if true

Idk if you are trolling or not but I'd love to see that happen lol:gaycat6:

23 minutes ago, Kyungsoowift said:

mte, people are just spoiled rn :rip: let's enjoy the last 5 albums from the past 3 years 

Literally! I feel like I've barely digested Lover, let alone folklore, evermore, Fearless TV or RED TV :skull:

8 minutes ago, YellowRibbon said:

Idk if you are trolling or not but I'd love to see that happen lol:gaycat6:

Kii me too sis. I’d be fine with her abandoning pop but not before she goes disco for a cute minute, something that sounds like this from her would be iconic:

Edited by Beyonnaise

4 hours ago, Gork said:

6 years of this iconic look!! Phew Bleachella still makes me feel things :ducky:

I DEMAND this look for reputation TV cover

36 minutes ago, Achilles. said:

Someone on letterboxd saw a test screening of Canterbury Glass and said that Taylor had a substantial supporting role and was the best part.

Yeah sure :bibliahh:, and I'm Meryl Streep :nuts:.

She's coming to sweep the 2022 Rassies.

Worst supporting actress.

Cancelled by the sjw woke mob. :juanny:

45 minutes ago, Achilles. said:

Substantial? So more than 5 minutes on screen? 

If you are going through a Taylor Swift drought, and are missing heartfelt songs with amazing melodies and lyrics, I suggest you dive into Alec Benjamin's discography. I had never heard of him before today, and I'm actually blown away by his 3 albums. 

This song especially is something else :jonny5:

I kinda hope she would explore that type of sound, allowing her to display amazing songwriting abilities just like folklore/evermore, while being a bit more upbeat than than these two. I think it would be a perfect fit for her, and would actually unite her folk/country stans and her pop stans. 

She should never go back to pop tbh:giraffe:. She earned so much critical success and goodwill from listeners with Folkmore who previously dismissed her music as juvenile and clichéd. She'll lose all of that the moment she goes back to pop, and we all know her idea of a good pop song is trash like Me!, Bad Blood, yntcd and Ready For It. I shudder at the thought of another childish and corny single from her :deadbanana2:.

The nearest she should come to pop is doing the 70s pop rock sound Harry Styles is doing, or maybe some Billy Joel influences. A song like Vienna would be amazing :flower2:.

Just now, Klein said:

If you are going through a Taylor Swift drought, and are missing heartfelt songs with amazing melodies and lyrics, I suggest you dive into Alec Benjamin's discography. I had never heard of him before today, and I'm actually blown away by his 3 albums. 

I kinda hope she would explore that type of sound, allowing her to display amazing songwriting abilities just like folklore/evermore, while being a bit more upbeat than than these two. I think it would be a perfect fit for her, and would actually unite her folk/country stans and her pop stans. 

Ok Alec.

Pop can burn! The closest she should ever get to pop again with a new album is if she gives us a whole album of Mirrorballs :smitten:

I'm still taking in the sheer brilliance of evermore let alone another new album. :gaycat6:

The sacREDTV vault tracks alone are getting me through the days since they're literally all excellent.

The Very First Night best song of all time me thinks. :jonny5:

if she releases albums like folklore for the rest of her career i'll be happy :giraffe:

30 minutes ago, Russell22 said:

Substantial? So more than 5 minutes on screen? 

Yeah. Anywhere from 5-20 minutes I would guess. :michael:

1 hour ago, Drama said:

WHEN are we getting Reputation part two: Taylor Reloaded 

when she release reputation (TV) as a double album :duca:

1 hour ago, Klein said:

Yes, finally a Alec listener !  I like hmm-hmm part through out many songs of his discography, especially The Way You Felt in (Un)Commentary album.

If they collab, I'd die 

Superman is her worst song. Why? :giraffe:

3 minutes ago, PopA911 said:

Superman is her worst song. Why? :giraffe:

That's not Girl At Home (2012) but it is certainly second worst :giraffe:

Spoiler

Who told her Superman was a good idea to put on the record, I just wanna talk :giraffe:

2 minutes ago, wastedpotential said:

That's not Girl At Home (2012) but it is certainly second worst :giraffe:

Hide contents

Who told her Superman was a good idea to put on the record, I just wanna talk :giraffe:

they’re both stains on such perfect albums :coffee2:

also, this is her best remix :giraffe:

I hope elvira produces for her in the future 

6 minutes ago, PopA911 said:

they’re both stains on such perfect albums :coffee2:

Well I guess they're the exceptions that prove the rule. I don't think I'd think so highly of the rest of Preach Now or sacRED if they didn't have one or two duds that show just how bad it could get :deadbanana4:

Imagine „I Think He Knows” getting a lead single treatment and having a 70s inspired video.

OnlyManInTheWorld

which songs do y'all think could get single treatment with the rerecordings (like ATW with Red TV)?? Speak Now TV will get Enchanted for sure and reputation TV Getaway Car, but what about 1989 TV and Debut?? :huh:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.