Taylor Swift

Achilles.

1 hour ago, TaylenaStan said:

Wasnt the rumor that the album is dropping on May 13th anyway? :michael:
So she could very well just announce it tomorrow or next week :cm:
I still have hope we get something on May 13th... she wouldnt waste friday the 13th...

We also thought she'd drop something last year when Friday the 13th happened in August and she paid it dust :lmao:

• Replies 41.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Taylor fanboy

• Dear Reader

• Michael196

• Klein

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, TaylenaStan said:

Wasnt the rumor that the album is dropping on May 13th anyway? :michael:
So she could very well just announce it tomorrow or next week :cm:
I still have hope we get something on May 13th... she wouldnt waste friday the 13th...

well she did waste last year's August 13th (WANEGBT's anniversary) :gaycat6:

1 hour ago, mercurial high said:

I feel like some people in the fandom really need to find a new hobby.

More like psychological help:rip:

Mixtape TV is being announced tomorrow truther evidence compilation:

-"Taylor Swift (Taylor's Version)" Trademark: APPROVED ✓

-No legal hurdles here mama (as long as Saving Jane gets her cheque for I'd Lie hihi)

-Nearly identical flowers on the latest webstore launch

-Also selling an Evermore guitar (Guitar -> Teardrops; both Evermore and the mixtape are her most underrated albums and first/last)

-She has slowly reintegrated herself among country stars with the first two TVs collabs (Maren, Keith, Stapleton), setting the stage for big hitters like Shania to join for the best-selling country album of all time

-Now that Trump is out of office she's not afraid to hick it up again and of people accusing her of being a Repube

-Picture To Burn (Homophobic Version) continuing its viral TikTok success, leaving the zoomers perched for whether Ms. Alison will lash us again on the re-recorded version

-It honestly just feels like it's time! If you get it you get it, it if you don't you don't, if you know you know

tumblr_o65v15bzRb1roxle0o1_250.gifv

Edited by Beyonnaise

51 minutes ago, TaylorNation said:

she needs to announce something for our mental health and well-being :deadbanana4:

Okay but what if she just announces the Record Store Day vinyl of The Lakes. :emofish:

Taylor Swift (Taylor's Version) is coming within the following months :oh:

Goodluck with booking that debut re-recording you speak of

1 hour ago, Beyonnaise said:

-No legal hurdles here mama (as long as Saving Jane gets her cheque for I'd Lie hihi)

-Also selling an Evermore guitar (Guitar -> Teardrops; both Evermore and the mixtape are her most underrated albums and first/last)

-She has slowly reintegrated herself among country stars with the first two TVs collabs (Maren, Keith, Stapleton), setting the stage for big hitters like Shania to join for the best-selling country album of all time

-Now that Trump is out of office she's not afraid to hick it up again and of people accusing her of being a Repube

-Picture To Burn (Homophobic Version) continuing its viral TikTok success, leaving the zoomers perched for whether Ms. Alison will lash us again on the re-recorded version

-It honestly just feels like it's time! If you get it you get it, it if you don't you don't, if you know you know

Here for Cold as you upgraded version :hippo:

Mary's Song best song of all time :fish2:

now I also want Debut :celestial2:

Slay me Cold As You (TV) and Tim McGraw (TV)

I can’t believe I let these “so insiders” hype me up like thus

the red announcement came out of nowhere I know but ugh 

42 minutes ago, Hunter_13 said:

Mary's Song best song of all time :fish2:

:clap3:

I've always thought the single choices on TSTV were fantastic EXCEPT she didn't ever push Mary's Song :gaycat6:

Dark Blue Tennessee (feat. Shania Twain) (Taylor's Version) (From The Vault) :jonnycat:

2 hours ago, Beyonnaise said:

1989 tv trademark was also approved

Just now, 19SLAYty9 said:

1989 tv trademark was also approved

But it's (supposedly) held up in court because some flop said SIO was plagiarized :alexz2: Lord will prevail as she always does when someone tries to beat her at her top game (litigation) but debut doesn't have that same legal hurdle, so long as she credits Saving Jane who she actually blatantly copied on I'd Lie (and lowkey YBWM)

I’ll be your summer sun forever 

:dancehall2:

1 hour ago, wastedpotential said:

:clap3:

I've always thought the single choices on TSTV were fantastic EXCEPT she didn't ever push Mary's Song :gaycat6:

It’s okay. She knows Mary’s Song was the masterpiece of her debut, that’s why she reused its blueprint on her next three albums. :nicole:

Mary’s Song, Love Story, Mine, and Starlight are all storytelling love songs where the first verse details their meeting, the second verse flushes out the relationship, and the climatic bridge involves a glimpse of the future (the climax of each song includes a proposal or references to having children).

Mary’s Song, Love Story, and Starlight are all basically fanfiction she wrote about the relationships of other people, relationships that she found interesting, relatable, or enviable—the kind of profound, lasting, loving relationship she would want for herself. The fairytale imagery of Love Story and the euphoric synths of Starlight detach the songs from reality, enhancing the storytelling nature of the writing and making clear that the songs are romanticized, fictionalized fables about love. (She literally turned their lives into folklore, mythogizing their relationships into “folk songs” that get passed on and keep their love alive). Mine, on the other hand, is the more “real” counter to these songs; its lyrics address “mature” issues like bills to pay, absent fathers, and fights in the relationship.

All 4 are discography highlights individually, but when you consider them all as peas in a pod… whew. 

Edited by Achilles.

tier 1:

1. reputation

tier 2:

2. Red

3. folklore

4. 1989

tier 3:

5. Speak Now

6. Lover

tier 4:

7. evermore

8. Fearless

tier 5:

9. ****

tier 6:

10. Debut

1 hour ago, Beyonnaise said:

Dark Blue Tennessee (feat. Shania Twain) (Taylor's Version) (From The Vault) :jonnycat:

Ten Dollars and a Six Pack (feat. Tim McGraw) (Taylor's Version) would slay country radio top 40. :jonny5:

Edited by Hunter_13

what are your top 5s on folklore?

mine is:

1. august

2. this is me trying 

3. mirrorball 

4. the lakes

5. illicit affairs 

@State of Grace. i’m curious about yours sis cause you always deliver taste :jonnycat:

6 minutes ago, PopA911 said:

what are your top 5s on folklore?

mine is:

1. august

2. this is me trying 

3. mirrorball 

4. the lakes

5. illicit affairs 

@State of Grace. i’m curious about yours sis cause you always deliver taste :jonnycat:

tbh its so hard picking favorites on an album where I love every single song on it :jonnycat: but my current Top 5 would be:

this is me trying

seven

august

illicit affairs

peace

I wanna include betty, cardigan and mirrorballah too wtf:jonny:

Just now, State of Grace. said:

tbh its so hard picking favorites on an album where I love every single song on it :jonnycat: but my current Top 5 would be:

this is me trying

seven

august

illicit affairs

peace

I wanna include betty, cardigan and mirrorballah too wtf:jonny:

it’s truly her best album, I wanted to put seven, my tears ricochet, cardigan and exile on mine :jonny5:

3 minutes ago, PopA911 said:

it’s truly her best album, I wanted to put seven, my tears ricochet, cardigan and exile on mine :jonny5:

my grammys ricochet too yup one of her best track 5s :jonnycat:  

Its truly unbelievable how good the entire album is. almost 2 years later and still 0 skips :jonny5: 

4 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

my grammys ricochet too yup one of her best track 5s :jonnycat:  

Its truly unbelievable how good the entire album is. almost 2 years later and still 0 skips :jonny5: 

It's my second most played album on last.fm only behind ARTPOP :gaylorcat2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.