Taylor Swift

Achilles.

2 minutes ago, ClockT said:

Now why are we fighting on Holy Thursday?

avenging Jesus’ death 

• Replies 41.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Taylor fanboy

• Dear Reader

• Michael196

• Klein

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, dwuw said:

Imagen

so am I supposed to believe a random insider knows about the songs Taylor wants as lead singles? when in Miss Americana she literally says "I think this is gonna be the first single" while recording ME!? or you saying you don't get to listen to music before release but you actually saying BEFORE rep's release that she wouldn't have released that album if she wanted her legacy to be impeccable? i suppose you'll say that was the one exception

also maybe you should chill with the personal attacks, especially since you're using things i did when i was 14? i haven't stanned gaga since artpop and i haven't used atrl in the last few years except for motomami's release, so you can stick your weak predictable "19yo spanish twink looking for yasses" drag up your ass when you're the only one looking for a minute of attention in here (as you've been doing for a long time now). fyi i am 22 and i couldn't care less about this forum, just tired of people falling for your made up information that always seems to change in the last minute. i wonder which covid variant will delay her next release now!

I think your English is a bit broken dude, you can write in Spanish if that’s easier for you, because I’m not fully understanding what you are saying. Yeah, I think he knows was going to be a potential lead for the album, and then she wrote ME, which was one of the last songs to be worked on for the album? What’s the deal with that? 

And I did listen to 1989, rep and Lover in advance, that’s why I provided accurate descriptions for the three albums. Not tied to the secret sessions details too, just in case you mention that! The thing about working in entertainment business, having a career and being professional is that sometimes you get to work with people that trust you with sharing specific details about their work. Since you mentioned that you are still on your early 20s, I suppose that’s a journey still undiscovered for you, but you will mature and experience these things in the future. I don’t know, I’m not the one who started being aggressive pointing out stuff from the past here. I’m still waiting on an actual “gotcha” post here, like saying “Free Woman will have a video that’s filmed” level. You pointed out stuff that happened BTS, and for that you just need to trust. Some members trust me because they have followed what I shared over the years and know I’m not BS. If that bothers you, hit the ignore button and bounce.

Guys, I know that when you are awaiting new music and you don’t get it, it sometimes brings the worst out of you, but you already know that there are more albums coming. The California song will also release at some point. There are so many interesting things to do as a fan base and instead we’re dropping the eras faster than she does. Let’s chill, she has a lot of albums out, so many songs can be discussed… she could retire tomorrow and we would still have material to talk about for years. 

So where's ethereal? :gayriahcat2:

From Loser-Reputa fiasco to random drag and lashing. This thread already full enough with clownery and it's getting worse. End this madness TayTay and drop everything now :bunny:

The way we took the countdown for loser and all those clues and easter eggs for granted and now she’s giving us nothing

Honestly, I’m OK with waiting a year. We got so much content in the last two years, it’s insane. I think she’ll release one re-recording towards the end of the year. 

15 minutes ago, bluebirdsforever said:

Ok fun's over now folks

Get back on topic aka TS10's surprise drop in 12 hours or whatever it is Swifties are clowning about today

image0.jpg

She’s announcing a 5/13 release for TS10 today. Please get it right! 

Is something coming tomorrow? I've been so lost without atrl, someone pls catch me up :weeps: 

We just came back and y'all are already acting messy?

1 hour ago, LosingHimWasBlue said:

Swap Red with Speak Now on the same number, and we’re good. :gaylorcat2:

Never :giraffe:

Duh I don't think there will be any announcement. Watch the album suddenly appear on her website/Itunes etc./streaming services tomorrow. That's true definition of surprise release :bunny:

Speak Now is either her fourth or fifth best and that is better than some girls entire discographies :jonny4:wtf 

13 minutes ago, Underdogs said:

Is something coming tomorrow? I've been so lost without atrl, someone pls catch me up :weeps: 

Yes, the mixtape TV is being announced tomorrow actually! Grab your boots and tractors, it's gonna be a hick girl summer :giraffe:

Taylor's Top 20 most streamed songs on Spotify as of April 10 :

01. I Don't Wanna Live Forever - 1,229,492,760
02. Blank Space - 776,297,432
03. Love Story - 773,436,247
04. Shake It Off - 746,559,990
05. Look What You Made Me Do - 714,703,923
06. Lover - 714,339,370
07. Wildest Dreams - 676,923,149
08. ME! - 637,838,411
09. You Need To Calm Down - 632,811,585
10. Delicate - 604,314,081
11. I Knew You Were Trouble - 578,829,056
12. All Too Well - 553,584,400
13. We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together - 507,604,867
14. You Belong With Me - 477,967,052
15. Willow - 440,134,585
16. Cardigan - 422,087,311
17. ...Ready For It? -403,904,443
18. Exile - 386,191,477
19. Bad Blood - 360,847,444
20. Style - 344,638,649

Wildest Dreams still pulling like 1M+ daily streams :clap3:

I expect both Blank Space and Wildest Dreams will reach 950M-1B streams by end of 2022 probably faster if she releases 1989 TV :WAP:

that user really went from: ?‍♀️❤️here's the Taylor tea, but you will have to wait to see it in retrospect tho?? to: ??shut up you stupid Spanish Twink ??

This base has become so toxic since it broke through twitter:rip:

32 minutes ago, Teneo said:

I think your English is a bit broken dude, you can write in Spanish if that’s easier for you, because I’m not fully understanding what you are saying. Yeah, I think he knows was going to be a potential lead for the album, and then she wrote ME, which was one of the last songs to be worked on for the album? What’s the deal with that? 

And I did listen to 1989, rep and Lover in advance, that’s why I provided accurate descriptions for the three albums. Not tied to the secret sessions details too, just in case you mention that! The thing about working in entertainment business, having a career and being professional is that sometimes you get to work with people that trust you with sharing specific details about their work. Since you mentioned that you are still on your early 20s, I suppose that’s a journey still undiscovered for you, but you will mature and experience these things in the future. I don’t know, I’m not the one who started being aggressive pointing out stuff from the past here. I’m still waiting on an actual “gotcha” post here, like saying “Free Woman will have a video that’s filmed” level. You pointed out stuff that happened BTS, and for that you just need to trust. Some members trust me because they have followed what I shared over the years and know I’m not BS. If that bothers you, hit the ignore button and bounce.

Guys, I know that when you are awaiting new music and you don’t get it, it sometimes brings the worst out of you, but you already know that there are more albums coming. The California song will also release at some point. There are so many interesting things to do as a fan base and instead we’re dropping the eras faster than she does. Let’s chill, she has a lot of albums out, so many songs can be discussed… she could retire tomorrow and we would still have material to talk about for years. 

not you continuing with the fake insider alter ego :jonnycat:  just let it go please, you clearly don't know a thing

I wouldn't mind debut though! 

As long as she gives that girl a writing credit on I'd Lie to avoid drama. :gaycat3:

6 minutes ago, Beyonnaise said:

Yes, the mixtape TV is being announced tomorrow actually! Grab your boots and tractors, it's gonna be a hick girl summer :giraffe:

I honestly lowkey would love debut right now :giraffe:

10 hours ago, By the Water said:

Evermore stans where y'all at?

:hippo:

53 minutes ago, dwuw said:

Imagen

so am I supposed to believe a random insider knows about the songs Taylor wants as lead singles? when in Miss Americana she literally says "I think this is gonna be the first single" while recording ME!? or you saying you don't get to listen to music before release but you actually saying BEFORE rep's release that she wouldn't have released that album if she wanted her legacy to be impeccable? i suppose you'll say that was the one exception

also maybe you should chill with the personal attacks, especially since you're using things i did when i was 14? i haven't stanned gaga since artpop and i haven't used atrl in the last few years except for motomami's release, so you can stick your weak predictable "19yo spanish twink looking for yasses" drag up your ass when you're the only one looking for a minute of attention in here (as you've been doing for a long time now). fyi i am 22 and i couldn't care less about this forum, just tired of people falling for your made up information that always seems to change in the last minute. i wonder which covid variant will delay her next release now!

LOLLLLLLLL thank you for the tea, but your barking at the wrong door. swifties will believe every person that says things that are vague or that can't be verified. i advise you to stay away from the thread or mute people, because it doesn't matter facts, swifties will believe in everything that sound good for the ears.

42 minutes ago, Teneo said:

the fact that you sound to defensive only shows that you're not as good as you say you are. if you were really someone with intel you would just let people talk, because you know your credibility. well, i guess that's not the case here

3 hours ago, mael said:

london boy is a jam, but was She attempting to do a british accent in the lines 'Took me back to Highgate, met all of his best mates' and 'Babe, don't threaten me with a good time'?

wkyNKl5.jpg

It’s the Stella McCartney reference that really ruins the song though. 

Me and @Taylor fanboy when we get the "It's good to remember where it all started. My debut album, Taylor Swift (Taylor's Version) is out May 13th." tweet notification

f94e7ad5e4237bb8e80626bbb97c87067f55aaf4.jpg

Edited by Beyonnaise

#TS10SwiftiesVersion trending on Twitter :skull:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.