Taylor Swift

Achilles.

Lemme go read what the TS10 theorists are saying in the psych ward that is twitter

E3rPxJMVEAAqqYV?format=jpg&name=large

• Replies
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Taylor fanboy

• Dear Reader

• Michael196

• Klein

Top Posters In This Topic

y'all still clowning? I've given up on an announcement

32kbr6lMB2sOkoGeUqOaWE.thumb.jpg.3573906

She's waiting til 1:58 PM to announce anything!! Last Kiss rights!!! :jonny5:

3 hours ago, lenchen. said:

It has been exactly one year since this interview, which is still so random and weird and absolutely nothing came out of it. She’s truly unhinged.

what a lie... it created a 50+ page clownery session :dies:

4 minutes ago, On The Bound said:

The way we thought the drought between Fearless TV and Red TV announcement was the worst it could possibly be...Little did we know:rip:

I still stand by the idea that the drought between the Rep Tour and ME! was the worst. There was a point on stan twitter where everyone converted their accounts to represent various objects, people, and body parts from the Taylor Swift Extended Universe :gaycat6: Then came the holes in the fence, the countdowns that made national news, and all the other **** in between.

Yeah we're delulu now, but at least we aren't getting buzzfeed headlines this time :deadbanana2:

Like 12 new pages since I logged off at 2:30 am, did any of you sleep :deadbanana:

Anyway us little Mixtape Truthers have faith that we will be blessed with a gorgeous blue and curly blonde album cover announcement tonight with a Vault tracklist full of iconic hick collabs! :giraffe:

Edited by Beyonnaise

her current photo on last.fm

7636d200828e21d17b35db1ec5a49384.jpg#763

:smitten:

the way she told us "it's sacRED time *******" without actually saying it

and everyone started analyzing 1989 and Speak Now when it's obviously sacRED:dies:

Edited by Michael196

I will never understand why people insist on the Stephen Colbert moodboard being an easter egg to anything, it was clearly just a part of the joke. Let it go.

3 minutes ago, Folklore89sm said:

where is she

in bed laughing at us :gaylorcat2:

2 minutes ago, PopA911 said:

in bed laughing at us :gaylorcat2:

Remember when she publicly laughed at our clowning on the radio?:gaylorcat2:

39 minutes ago, 4Real said:

1. Red

2. folklore

3. 1989

4. Lover

5. evermore

6. Speak Now

7. Fearless

8. reputation

9. Self titled

Swap Red with Speak Now on the same number, and we’re good. :gaylorcat2:

1 minute ago, Nick_317 said:

Remember when she publicly laughed at our clowning on the radio?:gaylorcat2:

I just know that she's on twitter right now on the "TS10" tag :gaylorcat2:

Guys, I already told you that she's hinting at all the upcoming projects at the same time and this time the hints will make sense retroactively when you guys go back to specific interviews/posts/etc, not in advance. Also, I didn't knew that evermore existed until hours prior to the announcement (I knew about willow, the MV and other songs but not about an actual complete album dropping that week), but to this day, I don't know about any album dropping this week. 

If you want the wait to be worthwile, the fanbase should try to hype specific songs like Enchanted, Wonderland or Getaway Car so some publications start writing about it, buzz is generated and there's a reason to drop music videos for those. There was this expectation that the fanbase would campaign for specific songs to be made singles like what happened to ATW and instead it's just whining about getting a new album when the last one dropped 3 months ago. She's coming soon, anyways, so make the wait worthwile so we can make the best out of the re-recordings era. 

Edited by Teneo

2 minutes ago, Teneo said:

Guys, I already told you that she's hinting at all the upcoming projects at the same time and this time the hints will make sense retroactively when you guys go back to specific interviews/posts/etc, not in advance. Also, I didn't knew that evermore existed until hours prior to the announcement (I knew about willow, the MV and other songs but not about an actual complete album dropping that week), but to this day, I don't know about any album dropping this week. 

If you want the wait to be worthwile, the fanbase should try to hype specific songs like Enchanted, Wonderland or Getaway Car so some publications start writing about it, buzz is generated and there's a reason to drop music videos for those. There was this expectation that the fanbase would campaign for specific songs to be made singles like what happened to ATW and instead it's just whining about getting a new album when the last one dropped 3 months ago. She's coming soon, anyways, so make the wait worthwile so we can make the best out of the re-recordings era. 

Thank you, King :clap3:

BB YE albums totals (while we wait)

Lover (3,991,000)
2019 - 1,921,000 (doesn't count video streams back then)
2020 - 1,153,000
2021 - 629,000
2022 - 288,000 *building*

folklore (3,376,000)
2020 - 1,839,000
2021 - 1,185,000
2022 - 352,000 *building*

evermore (1,932,000)
2021 - 1,618,000
2022 - 314,000 *building*

Fearless TV (1,042,000)
2021 - 811,000
2022 - 231,000 *building*

Red TV (1,475,000)
2022 - 1,475,000 *building*

Yes we absolutely need music videos for:

Enchanted TV

Getaway Car TV

1989 vault track

She could easily snatch a #1 with those 

RWLeZU2.gif

I mean the fanbase has begged for Enchanted to get single treatment for years. And then when it blew up on tiktok she was SILENT. :matty:

7 minutes ago, Teneo said:

don’t you get tired of pretending to be an insider? you’ve been posting (made up) info for years now when you don’t know ****, you literally said you didn’t know about folklore’s release, you just said you didn’t know about evermore’s release but we are supposed to believe you know about upcoming releases? good lord maybe try to find a job or summ

Why do I feel like we're gonna getting NOTHING till June when Carolina comes out + the next TV announcement dropping Oct/Nov 2022. :dies: 

2 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

Why do I feel like we're gonna getting NOTHING till June when Carolina comes out + the next TV announcement dropping Oct/Nov 2022. :dies: 

Aren't you a Little Monster? Go back to your base :gaygacat7:

4 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

i don’t know ask teneo maybe he can confirm this theory for you

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.