Taylor Swift

Achilles.

10 hours ago, Matchatea said:

Like afterglow remix is a NEED!  I know the person who had AOTGILB claimed to have it, but who knows. I wish she could release Need and the remix on a lover anniversary type album, scrapping Need is a CRIME

Lover has so many crimes. JAIL! :shakeno:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• Replies 41.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Taylor fanboy

• Dear Reader

• Michael196

• Klein

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm down to any sound/theme EXCEPT that chemical trash dance for TS12; back-to-roots country, synth pop, rep coded-electropop or alt-folk. personally I'm still waiting waiting for her cinematic moment but I wouldn't mind the aforementioned genres :celestial4:

Edited by BloodLuster

• ATRL Moderator

TSMWEL is not at all comparable to the masterpiece that is Dear John. 

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Lemon said:

I mean, she does have plenty gut-wrenching ballads (we can discuss it weeks on end really), but there is something really devastating about Last Kiss. I guess it is because of naivety being shaken up by emotional turmoil first time in ever for real. It feels sad and lost. :heart2:

Oh definitely. All Too Well wishes to be a masterpiece like Last Kiss.

• Like 1

It's been a while since I gave Lover my voluntary streams since we've gotten so much new music (and I love it!) and that's all I'm gonna say about that experience.

:ryan3: 

Edited by Taylor fanboy
  • Haha 3

17 hours ago, Lemon said:

I mean, she does have plenty gut-wrenching ballads (we can discuss it weeks on end really), but there is something really devastating about Last Kiss. I guess it is because of naivety being shaken up by emotional turmoil first time in ever for real. It feels sad and lost. :heart2:

something about the way she tells the story in LK hurts even more

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Taylor fanboy said:

Lover has so many crimes. JAIL! :shakeno:

Wouldn't have been a crime if she put Need and All of the girls on the og album…. :giraffe:

I'm manifesting that Taylor had plans to release TS12 this week, but Florida caused a delay. Shawn and Joe are both Universal Music artists.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.