Top Posters In This Topic

On 9/24/2024 at 8:24 PM, IBeMe said:

Waiting for Tis The Damn Season to finally go viral :clack:

well yes

britney-i-hate-fucking-waiting.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 9/25/2024 at 6:18 AM, Taylor fanboy said:

Just one last coz #No1Carrie but no one will ever guess this masterpiece.

"Beat It! 5"

ddd I genuinely spent like 5 minutes trying to figure out what this is and still couldn't tell you :deadbanana4:

11 minutes ago, YourFavoriteWeapon said:

Last night I had a dream that she invited me to the studio to hear new music and she played me a new ten minute song called "The Living Room" that depicted a story of a deceased lover. The first verse was about how they watched a movie in her living room on their first date, the second was about when they first had sex on the couch in the living room, the third being was them putting up a Christmas tree in the living room, the fourth was about how she found out that he died in a car accident through a phone call in the living room, and the last one was about how she keeps his ashes in the living room. It was so dramatic and for some reason she had short blue hair and emo makeup in my dream :rip: 

TS12 will gag :jonny4:

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, YourFavoriteWeapon said:

It was so dramatic and for some reason she had short blue hair and emo makeup in my dream :rip: 

Tbh her VMA dress had emo/grunge/punk vibes, so hopefully she was teasing TS12 with that look.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, wastedpotential said:

ddd I genuinely spent like 5 minutes trying to figure out what this is and still couldn't tell you :deadbanana4:

I'm screaming at the fact that it could've been THEE track 5! Oh wow :WAP:

2 minutes ago, Taylor fanboy said:

I'm screaming at the fact that it could've been THEE track 5! Oh wow :WAP:

NNNNNNNNNN :deadbanana4: :deadbanana4::deadbanana4:

If THAT had been track 5 I'd probably hate that album so much more :deadbanana2:

Spoiler
Spoiler

yes sometimes I defend that song but still like... there is a sanctity to the track 5 (when She's not shitting on it with ill-fitting anturnoff turds like The Archer) and that would destroy it :deadbanana2: 

• Haha 1

I regret to inform y'all that She picked the wrong version of this song to go on evermore!! :giraffe:

She went with this version:

When the proper choice was clearly:

:suburban:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, wastedpotential said:

I regret to inform y'all that She picked the wrong version of this song to go on evermore!! :giraffe:

She went with this version:

When the proper choice was clearly:

:suburban:

Why not simply have both? I finally included Renegade on evermore right before the closure and when I tell you it's a collapse to do Renegade -> closure -> evermore -> rwylm -> ittg... :WAP:

Edited by Klein
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Klein said:

Why not simply have both? I finally included Renegade on evermore right before the closure and when I tell you it's a collapse to do Renegade -> closure -> evermore -> rwylm -> ittg... :WAP:

Oh see I'd like to have both as well but they're basically the same instrumental and I think Renegade is better written and far more... shall we say honest about the situation at hand, and I do think that from a sequencing and soundscape perspective, having only one was better for the sake of evermore

Long Story Short is notable for being probably the last unadulterated Hobo love song we get and I guess that's worth something, but I far prefer Renegod, obviously :giraffe:

Spoiler

I've inserted Renegod between No Boulder, No Christ and Hymnalness but I'll try your sequence because I've changed my mind about where to put it a million times and I'm not sold on where it is :gaycat4:

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, liam13 said:

do we think that taylor would make her own harlequin for her directorial debut film?? :suburban:

She's a writer. She probably wrote the story first and meanwhile was thinking about how it would look on the screen. Just like how she writes songs and thinks about how it would look during a tour. 

since its sunday, lets all go to church :date2:

• Like 2

3 hours ago, swifthino said:

Amen

• Thanks 1

Reputation tour film editing and cinematography is so much better than eras tour film. 

• Confused 1

9 hours ago, swifthino said:

In the name of the Lord, I pray :heart2:

sign-of-the-cross-pray.gif

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.