Taylor Swift

Achilles.

7 hours ago, Dear Reader said:

she must've received some calls

:suburban:

Not Taylor Swift, famed white billionaire, doing more political activism than certain ATRL users

• Haha 5

• Replies 41.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Taylor fanboy

• Dear Reader

• Michael196

• Klein

Top Posters In This Topic

23 minutes ago, Calvin said:

We don't want that Charli xcx remix. Sorry 

Don't speak for everyone else :khalyan2:

12 minutes ago, Calvin said:

It's lack of melody in TTPD album that ruins it for me. She is so good at writing melody but TTPD falls flat in that department. 

Which is a shame really because even the Hack productions on TTPanneD are much more interesting and less basic than on Middy :mandown: the synths on Down Bad alone bodies every Middy track

Starting to feel like Ms Brittany was in on the act all along... her planting the MAGA seed the previous Fortnight and then let it played out with Taylor just before the debate so Her Kamala endorsement could have maximum impact... A Mastermind... Ms Brittany was actually blue all along

Edited by mael
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, mael said:

Starting to feel like Ms Brittany was in on the act all along... her planting the MAGA seed the previous Fortnight and then let it played out with Taylor just before the debate so Her Kamala endorsement could have maximum impact... A Mastermind... Ms Brittany was was actually blue all along

this fandom is sick in their heads and I blame Her 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, mael said:

Starting to feel like Ms Brittany was in on the act all along... her planting the MAGA seed the previous Fortnight and then let it played out with Taylor just before the debate so Her Kamala endorsement could have maximum impact... A Mastermind... Ms Brittany was actually blue all along

Giving r/travisandtaylor theories vibe. 

6 hours ago, mael said:

The GP did not gaf about her hugging Travis' teammate's wife I fear

1 hour ago, Calvin said:

What do you guys think about her Grammy chances this year? 

Nominated across the board, but zero wins. Best music film is possible though

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Calvin said:

Ok

Ok

Well I mean what do you think she's getting? She's not getting another AOTY back to back, especially since the critical reception wasn't as good as Midnights (undeservingly so but still). She's not getting SOTY or ROTY with Fortnight, that's a certitude. Pop vocal album? Not too sure about that because it's been a very busy year in terms of mainstream releases and she already won last year. I'd say her strongest chance is maybe Pop duo, but that still seems like a stretch tbh as I'd say the Billie/Charli is much more likely to win a Grammy. 

• Like 1

It's giving nominations for:

AOTY

Pop Album

Pop Solo (if Cruel Summer - Live)

Pop Duo

Music Video

Music Film

Best chances of winning would be one of the album or video categories. Maybe Cruel Summer (Live) would triumph over

Carpenter, Roan, Boone, Eilish…? But she'll probably lose Music Film to The Beach Boys or Greatest Night in Pop documentaries, or something like that. 

Hey everyone! I come in peace. 

To be honest (and if anyone is willing) can I get a few recs? I'm mainly interested in post Lover deep cuts in her discography, so if anyone would like to suggest a couple of songs that are really good I'd be totally grateful.

Spoiler

Kamala x Swift 2024

5 minutes ago, AlbumOfTheYear said:

To be honest (and if anyone is willing) can I get a few recs? I'm mainly interested in post Lover deep cuts in her discography, so if anyone would like to suggest a couple of songs that are really good I'd be totally grateful.

Hide contents

Kamala x Swift 2024

I don't know how many you want or which style/genre you prefer, so I'm just giving you the 3 most beloved album tracks for the 4 post-Lover albums (from what I've seen).

folklore: the 1, my tears ricochet, mirrorball

evermore: cowboy like me, tolerate it, champagne problems (though I would recommend the entire album because it's my favorite, and objectively her best, despite what the naysayers will tell you :ryan3:)

Midnights: Maroon, Would've Could've Should've, The Great War

TTPD: Guilty As Sin, The Prophecy, Fresh Out The Slammer 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Calvin said:

What do you guys think about her Grammy chances this year? 

Well I thought we'd have a shot at Pop Duo but I know it's going to DWAS so that's a lost cause. She miiiiiiight get Pop Vocal Album as a consolation prize if she shows up (it's still governed by committee, iirc) but I'm doubtful she'll go with such slim chances of winning :gaycat6:

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, AlbumOfTheYear said:

Reveal hidden contents

Kamala x Swift 2024

the 1, august, exile, tolerate it, cowboy like me, tis the damn season, Would've Could've Should've, Labyrinth, Midnight Rain, Chloe or Sam or Sophia or Marcus, So High School, Clara Bow, The Prophecy, loml… and they're technically pre-Loser but released post-Loser: Better Man, Forever Winter, Timeless, and Foolish One.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, wastedpotential said:

Well I thought we'd have a shot at Pop Duo but I know it's going to DWAS so that's a lost cause. She miiiiiiight get Pop Vocal Album as a consolation prize if she shows up (it's still governed by committee, iirc) but I'm doubtful she'll go with such slim chances of winning :gaycat6:

Pop Vocal doesn't have a committee, noms and wins are just decided by popular vote (it's actually one of the few categories that never has had a committee, even before they got rid of them entirely a few years ago) 

I think Billie, Sabrina, and Chappel are leading in that category as they have buzzier albums with stronger/fresher radio hits, which is what they tend to go for. 

Was also rooting for Fortnight in Pop Duo but yeah DWAS is Grammy bait and smashing at the right time so it seems undeniable. 

I think she has the best chance for noms in AOTY, Pop Vocal, Pop Duo/Group, and Music Film. ROTY/SOTY may come along for the ride, maybe pop solo if she submits Cruel Summer (live) for some reason. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Achilles. said:

the 1, august, exile, tolerate it, cowboy like me, tis the damn season, Would've Could've Should've, Labyrinth, Midnight Rain, Chloe or Sam or Sophia or Marcus, So High School, Clara Bow, The Prophecy, loml… and they're technically pre-Loser but released post-Loser: Better Man, Forever Winter, Timeless, and Foolish One.

Wow, this is so much but that's really good for getting back into her discography. thanks queen

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Parachutes said:

I think Billie, Sabrina, and Chappel are leading in that category as they have buzzier albums with stronger/fresher radio hits, which is what they tend to go for. 

About Billie? Her album has yet to reach first day sales of TTPD. I don't get how her album has more buzz than TTPD? BOAF is certainly bigger than Fortnight. 

I know we don't expect her to win AOTY because she just did win a historic 4th and there's been lots of lashings about the variants and whatever, but it's basically unprecedented for an album with that many weeks at #1 not to win if nominated. :cupid:

But she does not deserve to win unless she submits The Anthology. 

Edited by Achilles.

1 minute ago, Achilles. said:

But she does not deserve to win unless she submits The Anthology. 

Quite opposite imo

• Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.