Taylor Swift

Achilles.

Max Martin lost the IT factor, the sooner Swifties accept that, the better. If she works with him for TS12 and the songs tank just like The Weeknd's lead single, I really hope they don't blame her for doing something fans have asked since Midnights dropped :coffee2:

• Like 6

• Replies 41.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Taylor fanboy

• Dear Reader

• Michael196

• Klein

Top Posters In This Topic

I still haven't forgiven her for removing tolerate it for the European Leg

spacer.png

• Like 3
  • Haha 5

3 minutes ago, Dear Reader said:

spacer.png

It was a really boring part of the show tbh. Don't be too sad.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, on the line said:

It was a really boring part of the show tbh. Don't be too sad.

To YOU. :khalyan2:

• Haha 4

24 minutes ago, Klein said:

Remember what happened the last time we thought for nearly a year another TV was coming but it never came, despite all the opportunities? Maybe we should fix our wigs for TS12. :gaycat3:

Is this why Ian Kirkpatrick and Easyfun followed her and she's been flying to Sweden as well :eli:?

13 minutes ago, 19SLAYty9 said:

Is this why Ian Kirkpatrick and Easyfun followed her and she's been flying to Sweden as well :eli:?

I kinda hope the trips to Sweden are for Rep TV, that Easyfun is for a Charli remix, and that Ian Kirkpatrick has no correlation to anything, but yes, maybe ! :giraffe:

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Klein said:

I kinda hope the trips to Sweden are for Rep TV, that Easyfun is for a Charli remix, and that Ian Kirkpatrick has no correlation to anything, but yes, maybe ! :giraffe:

I think easyfun is for SIAK Remix too

2 hours ago, YellowRibbon said:

Max Martin lost the IT factor, the sooner Swifties accept that, the better. If she works with him for TS12 and the songs tank just like The Weeknd's lead single, I really hope they don't blame her for doing something fans have asked since Midnights dropped :coffee2:

And if she works with Jack her singles will bomb like Fortnight and I Can Do It With A Broken Heart :clack: and if you bring up Cruel Summer + Anti-Hero for Jack's case then you have to bring up Blinding Lights (one of the biggest songs EVER), Save Your Tears, We Cant Be Friends for Max Martin, so lets not act like Max is some fad pls

That said i want her to work with NEITHER Jack, Aaron or Max, i want an album with completely fresh producers that challenge her. Go out of her comfort zone
The last time she did that we got folklore + evermore :jonny5:

Edited by TaylenaStan

2 hours ago, Dear Reader said:

spacer.png

I'm even more upset that tis the damn season has been effectively erased from even existing in the era's tour because it was never even recorded at the LA show because of HAIM, ugh my forever underrated fav song and album:jonny2:

• Like 2

she must've received some calls

:suburban:

Edited by Dear Reader
  • Haha 3

3 songs with max/ team… honestly doesn't even have to be max… Oscar holter/ Ali/ ilya do most of the work… and those songs can include co productions with Jack or new producers or whoever. Given the flights to Sweden seems logical. He's also known for melody… one of the biggest criticism of TTPD was melody so can def see him smoothing out her ideas in that department.

4 songs with Jack… also can include co productions with max or Aaron or whoever

2 songs with Aaron … can also include co productions with other people whether that be Jack or someone new

2 songs with soundwave whether that be solo or co productions with Jack or someone else (given that he posted a photo of her in the studio after she had switched to side bangs and wasn't on TTPD I would assume he will be on ts12 or rep tv)

this would add up to around 7 songs just so longtime fans have something they will for sure probably like. I also think the knowledge among the producers they're being used less than previously would inspire them to work extra hard. 

and then the rest of the album would be new people whether that be Ian Kirkpatrick or Andrew watt or Kevin parker or Danny harle or easyfun or someone completely different 

the idea that she will abandon Jack/ Aaron completely doesn't seem logical to me because she just got her biggest debut and arguably biggest album on the charts ever with TTPD. It would also be unintentionally admitting to critics that they were "right" about their criticisms of TTPD. 

I also think ts12 will be pop. She won't switch up sounds until she feels she's on a decline. When speak now looked to be underperforming she worked with max for pop songs on 1989, when lover didn't get any #1's she switched to alternative for folklore/ evermore. 

9 hours ago, YellowRibbon said:

Tbh I don't think she would ever tank like The Weeknd because she'd drop the album all at once 

The fact that all the WAGs use dailymail for their tea and now Taylor is too.

the fact that they reported she's dropping new music and planning a 2025 drop with a new tour in 2026…

Yeah, Max is… very washed. 

With that said, there are several things to consider. Taylor is probably the one musician that could bring out the best of his talents again. Plus, if they just work together for 3-4 songs I think they would turn out well. I've long been on the anti-Max train (since 2018 tbh) but I wouldn't be that upset at a reunion. The best course of action would be to explore totally new producers though, she has lots of options. 

It's unfortunate that the Olivia / Billie "drama" is a thing because otherwise I think Finneas and Dan (insert his last name here cuz it's censored :deadbanana4:) would fit her well. So she might as well reach out to some truly alternative producers with a totally different sound from Aaron.

• Like 1

We dont need max martini back yall :rip: 

We need her to try new producers for TS12 and be bold and daring and create a higher BPM record for the era to reflect her joyful relationship with Travis and post tour glow and what not. 

9 minutes ago, IBeMe said:

We dont need max martini back yall :rip: 

We need her to try new producers for TS12 and be bold and daring and create a higher BPM record for the era to reflect her joyful relationship with Travis and post tour glow and what not. 

I agree, but if given the choice between more Hack or more Max, it's the latter for me

:ryan3:

Also, Ariana just released one of her best albums with him this year

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Max Martin(his team) literally just produced one of the best songs of the year 

Edited by mael
  • Thanks 3

In 2024, Taylor Swift does not need Max Martin bffr :skull:

Other than Style (and Blank Space if we're being basic), that man didn't add as much to her career as pop fans want to believe. I mean, are we forgetting that she'd already written IKYWT before she ever presented it to him and Shellback? Of course they created a great pop record, but the fact that literally all of the live versions and rearrangements of that song are better than the album version prove that she's capable of creating great pop songs without him. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, 1989 said:

In 2024, Taylor Swift does not need Max Martin bffr :skull:

Other than Style (and Blank Space if we're being basic), that man didn't add as much to her career as pop fans want to believe. I mean, are we forgetting that she'd already written IKYWT before she ever presented it to him and Shellback? Of course they created a great pop record, but the fact that literally all of the live versions and rearrangements of that song are better than the album version prove that she's capable of creating great pop songs without him. 

Exactly. YBWM, CS, GC, AH are really top tier pop songs sand tbh I like them better than most of Max singles. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, mael said:

Most producers are malleable.. maybe we should start blaming Her for these productions...

It's lack of melody in TTPD album that ruins it for me. She is so good at writing melody but TTPD falls flat in that department. 

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.