Taylor Swift

Achilles.

I think she needs to do joint album with Maggie Rogers. :bird:

It's time these two unite for real. Maggie has covered some of her songs (like Tim McGraw) and seeing how she has joined Chris Martin on Coldplay's Vienna shows and sing the 1 and Love Story, it checks out. 

Besides, Maggie's new album is something Taylor would do both production and lyrics wise (this is the case for the rest of Maggie's discography too). :heart:

• Replies 41.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Taylor fanboy

• Dear Reader

• Michael196

• Klein

Top Posters In This Topic

We NEED and DESERVE the Max Martin produced TS12. It's been 7 years since they worked together. I'm so thirsty for new Max Martin pop perfections, the drought was the very worst.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

4 minutes ago, liam13 said:

how did a user who has her song as their name turn into an oth :rip:

He/she always was Ariana and Gaga fan. 

Notice how a certain someone has been awfully quiet since the incident

Teen Spirit

• Haha 1

Today, Red hit 12K lifetime plays and Speak Now* hit 13K lifetime plays. "Sad Beautiful Tragic" and "Timeless" were the songs to hit the magic numbers. :heart:

*excluding ITWAM :oxygen2:

On 9/14/2024 at 2:59 PM, Dear Reader said:

Notice how a certain someone has been awfully quiet since the incident

Teen Spirit

My dupery reporting success rate is now 1/3 :ryan3:

• Haha 2

20 minutes ago, wastedpotential said:

My dupery reporting success rate is now 1/3 :ryan3:

The way that they used the exact same storyline :dies: was very easy to clock 

• Haha 1

I think I completely missed what happened with that member with the Dua avi. Can someone fill me in so that I can laugh too? :bird:

Edited by Klein

3 minutes ago, Dear Reader said:

The way that they used the exact same storyline :dies: was very easy to clock 

No literally it's as if they didn't even want to succeed :deadbanana2:

Steve Johnson tease nnn

Spoiler

If I ever made a dupe I'd go park myself in the Britney base or somewhere totally random and y'all would never know :giraffe:

4 minutes ago, Klein said:

I think I completely missed what happened with that member with the Dua avi. Can someone fill me in so that I can laugh too? :bird:

They made the "Taylor Swift hugs Brittany Mahomes" thread and said that as a black female she was outraged and was going to stop stanning and downvoted every single post that disagreed with them. The exact same story as one infamous user called r*veuse :dies:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

On 9/14/2024 at 6:45 AM, Pop Fan said:

We NEED and DESERVE the Max Martin produced TS12. It's been 7 years since they worked together. I'm so thirsty for new Max Martin pop perfections, the drought was the very worst.

I think it's happening. Someone said she's flew to Sweden a few times which could be the only reason. I don't need a new album of mostly him but maybe 3 songs done by him/ his team exclusively and then him co producing 2-3 songs with new people or Taylor's usual team. Also that Max Martin megamix on the tour seemed like a hint. And with Travis fav Taylor album being 1989 I could see it happening.

Do you think she's going to drop Brittany? Brittany not public commenting on Trump attacking her so called friend is NASTY.

1 minute ago, 19SLAYty9 said:

Do you think she's going to drop Brittany? Brittany not public commenting on Trump attacking her so called friend is NASTY.

they're going to remain polite with each other at least because of Travis and his co-worker/friend. NFL wouldn't allow that kind of drama to happen I think 

Remember what happened the last time we thought for nearly a year another TV was coming but it never came, despite all the opportunities? Maybe we should fix our wigs for TS12. :gaycat3:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Klein said:

Remember what happened the last time we thought for nearly a year another TV was coming but it never came, despite all the opportunities? Maybe we should fix our wigs for TS12. :gaycat3:

all the looks she has been serving, the high boots… I think we're getting that Travis s*x album :gaycat3:

On 9/14/2024 at 1:45 PM, Pop Fan said:

You can wish her working with new producers or more producers without the need of bringing him back. He is washed and lately only do pastiches from the same things that he has already done 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.