Taylor Swift

Achilles.

PuTay and DebuLor fighting which should be reclaimed first, her name or her reputation.

spacer.png

Can't believe re-recordings are most likely extended to 2025. :deadbanana2:

• Haha 2

• Replies 41.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Taylor fanboy

• Dear Reader

• Michael196

• Klein

Top Posters In This Topic

Just passed 10K plays for 2024. It took until December 30th to hit that mark last year. This is already her biggest year since 2015, and still nearly 4 months to go. 

2516906_0bc20.gif

• Like 1

Tree Paine better gather these *******.

^ not his mugshot being on there asdjfjdks it never fails to amaze me how they think that's a flex :deadbanana2:

• Like 2

I have been listening to nothing but Taylor for so long that I can't stop now. :jonnycat:

btw are yall clowning for Sept 13? Will she move tonight? :cupid:

6 minutes ago, Achilles. said:

I have been listening to nothing but Taylor for so long that I can't stop now. :jonnycat:

btw are yall clowning for Sept 13? Will she move tonight? :cupid:

I definitely forgot Friday the 13th is a thing in the fanbase. It's been so long since something happened on such a day.

No clowning today.

3 minutes ago, Taylor fanboy said:

I definitely forgot Friday the 13th is a thing in the fanbase. It's been so long since something happened on such a day.

No clowning today.

But this is the date that Stevie Nicks put on her poem for Tortured Poets. :cupid:

Spoiler

stevie%20nicks%20the%20tortured%20poets%

• Like 1

I doubt anything will happen, she will make the announcements on the tour (probably on the very last date or maybe when she has shows in Florida!!!.mp3)
But i guess IF something were to happen it'd be at 8:50 pm (which timezone tho, eastern? that'd mean we will know in about 6 hours and 20 mins)

Edited by TaylenaStan

i was about to say that TN posted proof of olivia still being around, but it turned out to be old ass video. so, i'm afraid both olivia and meredith are still not beating those allegations

:clack:

Edited by piotrert

1 hour ago, Achilles. said:

But this is the date that Stevie Nicks put on her poem for Tortured Poets. :cupid:

Hide contents

stevie%20nicks%20the%20tortured%20poets%

Well, this happened.

:suburban:

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, on the line said:

Personally, I hope rep TV is scrapped, and we never have to hear about that ugly gurl ever again!

Normally I would say you crazy girl but you didn't say anything bad about Debut TV, the superior album, so I will let this pass :fan: I'd rather have Debut TV over Rep TV! 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Buffy said:

Normally I would say you crazy girl but you didn't say anything bad about Debut TV, the superior album, so I will let this pass :fan: I'd rather have Debut TV over Rep TV! 

I'm super looking forward to Debut TV! It'll mostly be a brand new album for me. I only know the singles. Same thing happened with Red TV, and it's now one of my top albums. I grew up in the middle of a cornfield, so I can get down with CounTay.

• Like 1

I think Reputation will have her most compelling vault tracks. Hopefully a lot of dark and super angry vengeful songs.

we need a Summer release for reputa TV

she can drop the anthology cds for this year's holiday season

6Ij5rBS-Imgur.thumb.gif.89dc583e970969cf

55 minutes ago, AbeHicks said:

I think Reputation will have her most compelling vault tracks. Hopefully a lot of dark and super angry vengeful songs.

Those are literally her worst songs. They come off even cheesier than Me-he-hee.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

51 minutes ago, cruelhprince said:

we need a Summer release for reputa TV

she can drop the anthology cds for this year's holiday season

6Ij5rBS-Imgur.thumb.gif.89dc583e970969cf

I keep hoping for RSD Black Friday we get either Midnights 3am or The Anthology. 

8:50 on September 13 passed and nothing happened. :juanny:

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Achilles. said:

8:50 on September 13 passed and nothing happened. :juanny:

Maybe it's 8:50 PST

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, 19SLAYty9 said:

When you search Taylor on google you get star popups

Yeah because she won bunch of VMAs

Edited by Calvin

Not the ICDWABH dj pulling a R3hab… at least the later was relevant and delivered the only remix to ever improve over the original song in swiftian history

Spoiler

zKNj7y.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.