Taylor Swift

Achilles.

1 hour ago, Achilles. said:

This super viral anti-gaylor smash post. I know that some people here will HATE to see it. :sistrens:

That's actually a hate post from the LGBT community.

They're saying that she's not an ally. :sistrens:

#sarcasm

• Replies
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Taylor fanboy

• Dear Reader

• Michael196

• Klein

Top Posters In This Topic

If anyone else needs it, I can confirm that Evermore (song) is pretty good to listen to after the "we should just be friends" talk :gaycat7:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Now why is this base thread (and TTPD thread too) dead when they're probably the only places on here that us fans can discuss her without getting mass downvoted for saying anything positive and dealing with the most deranged, overblown takes

:khalyan2:

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, Holiest Dreams said:

Now why is this base thread (and TTPD thread too) dead when they're probably the only places on here that us fans can discuss her without getting mass downvoted 

:khalyan2:

You were saying?

Spoiler

jk I'll remove that reaction soon

kicongun.png

Edited by Feanor
  • Haha 4

Two things I find funny:

1 - that thread being close to 920 replies already :dies:

2 - there was a certain user that I clocked around TTPD release date as being a Swiftie for clout ( @wastedpotential you might remember this nnnn) and I'm glad I was right in the end. They're going around this forum calling Taylor a tr*mpist and liking comments shading her. They always show their true colors. 

And lastly, this "controversy" will all be over when she obviously ends up endorsing Kamala. I actually think she MIGHT do it at the VMAs tomorrow if she wins an award. 

Edited by Dear Reader
  • Haha 3

24 minutes ago, Dear Reader said:

Two things I find funny:

1 - that thread being close to 920 replies already :dies:

2 - there was a certain user that I clocked around TTPD release date as being a Swiftie for clout ( @wastedpotential you might remember this nnnn) and I'm glad I was right in the end. They're going around this forum calling Taylor a tr*mpist and liking comments shading her. They always show their true colors. 

And lastly, this "controversy" will all be over when she obviously ends up endorsing Kamala. I actually think she MIGHT do it at the VMAs tomorrow if she wins an award. 

Ddddd it's the way you can ALWAYS tell with these people who come and go just based off the vibes. Like… reveuse (and ha dupe from last week) just had BAD energy. Every time I see that user post about TayRepublicanism, I'm so tempted to ask if he feels any remorse for having an inside joke from a Republican-supporters album release as his username :deadbanana4:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, wastedpotential said:

Ddddd it's the way you can ALWAYS tell with these people who come and go just based off the vibes. Like… reveuse (and ha dupe from last week) just had BAD energy. Every time I see that user post about TayRepublicanism, I'm so tempted to ask if he feels any remorse for having an inside joke from a Republican-supporters album release as his username :deadbanana4:

SCREAMING :deadbanana4:

And as for an endorsement, I'm like 100% certain she's going to wait out her shows in Florida, Louisiana, and Indiana (:deadbanana4:) before commenting anything publicly that may land negatively for Trump and his sycophants :gaycat6:

I have a great deal of contempt for these users because they seemingly have limited experience with people in their lives that they can't cut out being Republicans, but even more so that they're refusing to give Taylor the benefit of the doubt for anything here. It's one hug and now she's about to join a regiment of Trump's private militia that he uses to kill his culture war enemies or something :deadbanana4:

It's just deeply unserious to me that people in that thread genuinely believe that the only appropriate response to Brittany opening her arms was to shove her down onto the tennis court and throw a lit match after her :deadbanana4:

(That's not to say I don't hate Brittany for a whole other host of reasons and would be thrilled if they hadn't gone to dinner together, but… c'est la vie). 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Dear Reader said:

SCREAMING :deadbanana4:

Like if you're going to drag her on account of lies, at LEAST have the decency to change your name :deadbanana4:

6 minutes ago, wastedpotential said:

And as for an endorsement, I'm like 100% certain she's going to wait out her shows in Florida, Louisiana, and Indiana (:deadbanana4:) before commenting anything publicly that may land negatively for Trump and his sycophants :gaycat6:

I have a great deal of contempt for these users because they seemingly have limited experience with people in their lives that they can't cut out being Republicans, but even more so that they're refusing to give Taylor the benefit of the doubt for anything here. It's one hug and now she's about to join a regiment of Trump's private militia that he uses to kill his culture war enemies or something :deadbanana4:

It's just deeply unserious to me that people in that thread genuinely believe that the only appropriate response to Brittany opening her arms was to shove her down onto the tennis court and throw a lit match after her :deadbanana4:

(That's not to say I don't hate Brittany for a whole other host of reasons and would be thrilled if they hadn't gone to dinner together, but… c'est la vie). 

I'm with you 100% :clap3:

• Like 1

I Can See You robbed us of a truly dreamy and magical Speak Now-esque music video.

• Like 1

Elections silence, political climate aside, makes me think she will not dare release Debut TV first before puta TV.

It will NOT look good.

She's rightfully being skull dragged by the media. I told y'all she was on that dumb ***** juice

8 minutes ago, Nein said:

Kii the way it actually lines up

I knew there was a reason I was going to get the new desert titanium one. It was my deranged Swiftieism all along!

• Haha 1

What's up with that user State of Grace ? Acting like an OTH for a while now or was he/she always like this? 

Did everyone try the 1989 I thought the 1989 was lovely 

Alexa play Clean (Taylor's Version)

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Nein said:

Kii the way it actually lines up

do i need to buy all 4 iphone variants now

:clack:

• Haha 1

Welcome to New York out of my top 75 most played Taylor songs, replaced by Dear Reader. 

22 out of the top 100, replaced by If This Was A Movie.

Slowly taking out all of the trash. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Taylor fanboy said:

I Can See You robbed us of a truly dreamy and magical Speak Now-esque music video.

Don't remind me. :chick3: Oh, epic time jumping romantic fantasy Timeless music video, I can see you. :chick3:

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, piotrert said:

do i need to buy all 4 iphone variants now

The one at the rightmost looks stunning. 

I feel like I've come back from my Iceland trip as a different person. A Swiftie in denial, at that. Who proudly owns a copy of the Japanese edition of Midnights because I had to have Dear Reader on CD. What a godly discography this woman has given us, may she keep spamming music.

rmYKzS2.gif

• Like 3

The way I still haven't bought any edition of Mids because none of them have GLITCH and PARIS on them. 

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, KillingYourCareer said:

I feel like I've come back from my Iceland trip as a different person. A Swiftie in denial, at that. Who proudly owns a copy of the Japanese edition of Midnights because I had to have Dear Reader on CD. What a godly discography this woman has given us, may she keep spamming music.

rmYKzS2.gif

Interesting to know that the Japanese version holds Dear Grammy in it. I'll have to make a purchase!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.