Taylor Swift

Achilles.

8 hours ago, Mighty Oaks said:

I know I won't be the only person in the world who does this, but does anybody here ever listen to a song and imagine Taylor singing it? My favourite band Mighty Oaks are an indie/folk rock band and so many of their songs sound like they'd work on a Taylor album to me. 

I could imagine Taylor singing this in her deeper vocal register on folklore:

Reveal hidden contents

If "Bad Blood" was written for Red:

Reveal hidden contents

I can't listen to this song without hearing Taylor's vocals, especially during the climax. This would feel right at home on Speak Now:

Reveal hidden contents

It'll never happen, but if they ever collaborated together I could die happy. My two faves. :clap3:

You are not alone. I need her to cover Edge of Reality by Elvis so badly. 

• Like 1

• Replies 40.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Taylor fanboy

• Dear Reader

• Michael196

• Klein

Top Posters In This Topic

WTF at that terror plan in Vienna. :mazen:

I want to apologise in advance for the person I become when we get "Tied Together With a Smile" with an updated instrumental and vocals.

spacer.png

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Mighty Oaks said:

@Dear Reader was that dislike accidental or do we have TTWAS haters amongst us? :gaylorcat2:

oh my god it was meant to be a like, I'm so sorry :heart:

I have to admit that I'm way more excited for Debut TV than for Rep TV. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Dear Reader said:

oh my god it was meant to be a like, I'm so sorry :heart:

I have to admit that I'm way more excited for Debut TV than for Rep TV. 

I thought we were about to set up a Swiftie vs Swiftie boxing match. For charity, of course! :suburban:

I'm right there with ya! I'm hoping that with Taylor's career being in a completely different universe to what it was in 2006 that the self-titled era finally gets its flowers. 

• Like 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8dxBePDKK8

i love watching her old interviews because you can tell that she always stayed the same sweet n excited girl :gaycat7:

Edited by swifthino
preview didnt show up but its Taylor Swift - Fearless Platinum Edition - iTunes Interview

We have a new Lover stan on our hands, the taste :jonnycat:

I'll ignore the fact that she didn't like Afterglow

12 minutes ago, TaggedGalaxy said:

We have a new Lover stan on our hands, the taste :jonnycat:

I'll ignore the fact that she didn't like Afterglow

Omg I love her reactions. She doesn't fake it either so you know she actually liked Lover

:ryan3:

4 hours ago, Mighty Oaks said:

I want to apologise in advance for the person I become when we get "Tied Together With a Smile" with an updated instrumental and vocals.

spacer.png

Me but with Cold as You TV. I am not ready :WAP:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Is Drake the dange on the hot200 next week?

are you snatching the fifteenth week at number one?

4 hours ago, Mighty Oaks said:

spacer.png

My most anticipated song :jonny5: Tied Together With A Smile and August both have the best outros of her discography. They're sooo euphoric. I hope they make the outro longer for the TV. I always felt it was too short. If you turn up your volume all the way, you can hear the best part of the instrumental is when the music fades out :chick3:. It needs to be 20 seconds longer!

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Forever Winter said:

This, Tim McGraw and Invisible… I WANT them :WAP:

• Like 1

I think Stay Beautiful is gonna get a glow up from the updated vocals. I rarely hear anyone talk about that song but it's really pretty.

If you and I are a story that never gets told

If what you are is a daydream I'll never get to hold at least you'll know you're beautiful every little piece love

• Like 3

40 minutes ago, Forever Winter said:

"Cold As You", "Tied Together With a Smile" and "Mary's Song (Oh My My My)" are my trinity from self-titled! spacer.png

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Buffy said:

My most anticipated song :jonny5: Tied Together With A Smile and August both have the best outros of her discography. They're sooo euphoric. I hope they make the outro longer for the TV. I always felt it was too short. If you turn up your volume all the way, you can hear the best part of the instrumental is when the music fades out :chick3:. It needs to be 20 seconds longer!

When she drops Tied Together With a Smile (10 Minute Version) [Taylor's Version] [From The Vault]spacer.png

• Haha 1

"cardigan" is one of the best songs ever released tbh. 

I'll never forget watching the MV for the first time in 2020 and being genuinely speechless. I'm so glad that I can gush over Taylor and her music with you all. She really is my queen.  :chick3:

• Like 3

why do i hear afterglow playing in this grocery store??? :kitty:

She's on that dumb ***** juice by releasing variants without saying a word about the terrorist attack. Acting like she's a corporation and not a person, just release those embarrassing mp3s for chart manipulation like she is BTS and not a damn legend

Tree Paine SUCKS

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

To anyone who stumbles upon this thread, regulars and lurkers alike - please join the TS Discography Rate. Just a little over 3 weeks until the submission deadline.

Thread below:

• Like 1

I've heard Shake It Off at the Olympics multiple times every day, the global classic that you are :clap3: Will always remain her biggest song i fear

• Like 2

There's a whole section of Swifties on Twitter having meltdowns over the variants like please touch some grass :deadbanana4: I truly don't understand how someone can care so much about what she does or doesn't do :deadbanana4:

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

I got my boyfriend to listen to Folklore for the first time and he told me his fave was the lakes omfg the taste jumped out :jonny5:

• Like 2

Lowkey loving the 'thanK you aIMee x Mean' and 'The Albatross x Dancing With Our Hands Tied' mashups so much :gaycat4:

1 minute ago, YourFavoriteWeapon said:

I got my boyfriend to listen to Folklore for the first time and he told me his fave was the lakes omfg the taste jumped out :jonny5:

Yea same with my bf. folklore is what got him into her.

It's really that album. Her magnum opus

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.