Taylor Swift

Achilles.

4 minutes ago, wastedpotential said:

People don't talk about it enough. Lover has a HIDEOUS cover :gaycat6:

I think one of the reasons it couldn't crack 1M first week (aside from the sales climate and the shitty singles) was that its cover was so repulsive that it made people put it back on the rack and reconsider. The first month photoshop student of it all :rip:

b-b-but its about positivity!!! the light after the darkness!!! fun colors!! :gaycat6:

What makes it even worse is the fact that every single pic from the photoshoot would have been better.

Edited by State of Grace.

• Replies
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Taylor fanboy

• Dear Reader

• Michael196

• Klein

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, State of Grace. said:

What makes it even worse is the fact that every single pic from the photoshoot would have been better.

Except even then it was her worst album photoshoot by a LONG SHOT

I'm glad she gave that random girl a chance but it did NOT work out well :gaycat6:

I lowkey want Carolina to be an Oscar winning song but Gaga is coming with Top Gun soundtrack. Speaking of Grammy, we have another stronger competitor, We Don't Talk About Bruno :celestial5:

She did us so dirty by refusing to release exile as second single. The song will smash hard, Shallow's wig found dead in the ditch but oh well her lazy ass:gaycat6:

1 minute ago, Cloröx said:

She did us so dirty by refusing to release exile as second single. The song will smash hard, Shallow's wig found dead in the ditch but oh well her lazy ass:gaycat6:

I also agree that she should've released exile, but saying it would smash even as hard as Shallow is being a bit delusional :gaycat6:

OT: 19 minutes :clownny:

Even if nothing happens today or tomorrow I hope she drops Carolina at least soonish. :swan:

10 minutes ago, wastedpotential said:

Except even then it was her worst album photoshoot by a LONG SHOT

I'm glad she gave that random girl a chance but it did NOT work out well :gaycat6:

I do like a few pics but its a mess overall yeah :dies:

4 minutes ago, Cloröx said:

I lowkey want Carolina to be an Oscar winning song but Gaga is coming with Top Gun soundtrack. Speaking of Grammy, we have another stronger competitor, We Don't Talk About Bruno :celestial5:

There's also Billie's song for Turning Red. It would be funny if the race has 3 pop girls again. :gaycat3:

And I think all of them are losing Song for Visual Media to Encanto yeah. Unless one of the others smashes closer to the voting period.

3 minutes ago, Cloröx said:

I truly believe exile would've been the big, grand ballad of her career, if only she'd let it be :gaycat6:

I always wanted the radio edit to start right at the beginning of Taylor's verse and cut out the first minute of Justin Vernon, pop nobody :gaycat6:

Would've been a massive radio and streaming hit :gaycat6:

Spoiler

The fact that it's coming to out stream Cardigan, the actual single, by the end of next year if trends keep up, is very telling

1 minute ago, West Coast said:

Until NOTHING

ezgif-5-4e5f13ea95.thumb.gif.a313816d740

lana-2.thumb.gif.9b7e69124f33266720dff15

Just now, State of Grace. said:

I do like a few pics but its a mess overall yeah :dies:

There's also Billie's song for Turning Red. It would be funny if the race has 3 pop girls again. :gaycat3:

And I think all of them are losing Song for Visual Media to Encanto yeah. Unless one of the others smashes closer to the voting period.

After Billie went home empty-handed, I doubt she's stronger competitor anymore :gaycat2:

Also didn't her announcements when she was in the UK happen between 8&9 AM US which is 1&2 PM their time...I think she announced RedTV around 1:30 PM right so if she's in the states right now :lakitu:

1 minute ago, Hunter_13 said:

Also didn't her announcements when she was in the UK happen between 8&9 AM US which is 1&2 PM their time...I think she announced RedTV around 1:30 PM right so if she's in the states right now :lakitu:

Then we’ll have to wait another 6ish hours? :rip: 

We should have had 4 reissues by now.  

The unnecessary dragging out of it all. 

I wonder how many people are gonna keep refreshing her instagram page in the next hours :jonny2:

1 minute ago, P!NK2LOVE said:

Then we’ll have to wait another 6ish hours? :rip: 

Maybe. Depends what country she's in right now. :matty:

1 minute ago, Cloröx said:

After Billie went home empty-handed, I doubt she's stronger competitor anymore :gaycat2:

Oh I was referring to the Oscar nom nn 

The thing with Taylor is she keeps doing songs for absolutely no1currie movies or PANNED FLOPS like CATS! which makes her chances even slimmer. :gaycat6: I genuinely like Beautiful Ghouls and think it deserved tbh.

We'll see about Carolina but she BETTER campaign a bit at least cause that movie aint coming close to the awards season discussion.

I hope she releases TS10 before the re-recordings are done because if she is only releasing two a year, then it'll be 2024 at the earliest before the next new studio album. I know she has been feeding us but I will still always want new music.

3 minutes ago, Hunter_13 said:

But I think she still wants to time the announcement to be for the US morning, so it might still be happening now :gaycat6:

1. Red

2. folklore

3. 1989

4. Lover

5. evermore

6. Speak Now

7. Fearless

8. reputation

9. Self titled

Beautiful Ghost is so immaculate, gorgeous song. Too bad it was attached to Jennifer Hudson's CATS which panned and flopped :gaycat6:

5 minutes ago, wastedpotential said:

But I think she still wants to time the announcement to be for the US morning, so it might still be happening now :gaycat6:

Maybe but I'm still not getting my hopes up. :dancehall:

1 minute ago, On The Bound said:

8 minutes!

if anything the announcement will come Friday. I don't see her doing another surprise release, evermore fw numbers lowered her standards 

but I truly blame all the stupid swifties on twitter who fall for anyone trying to get some twitter clout, they are going to be the actual reason why Taylor will get overexposed again. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.