Taylor Swift

Achilles.

Reputation TV is obviously pointless, but I am foaming at the mouth for the vault sings. 

• Replies 40.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Taylor fanboy

• Dear Reader

• Michael196

• Klein

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, TheArgonaut said:

First OTHs and now Gaylors? It's Time To Go.mp3 :rip:

Bye!

I tried to list all my essential Taylor Swift songs for a playlist. This is ridiculously long. :deadbanana4:

7 minutes ago, Klein said:

I tried to list all my essential Taylor Swift songs for a playlist. This is ridiculously long. :deadbanana4:

I did that the other day - told myself “okay JUST my absolute favorites excluding pop songs” (bc they’d get a separate playlist) and it was still 58 tracks :gaycat6:

6 minutes ago, Cruel Summer said:

I did that the other day - told myself “okay JUST my absolute favorites excluding pop songs” (bc they’d get a separate playlist) and it was still 58 tracks :gaycat6:

I got pop songs included, and it's 76 tracks long. :gaycat6:

I'm trying to pare it down to 50 tracks, this feels wrong. :gaycat6:

2 hours ago, Great Username said:

Ahhh don't send me into another Karlie/Lord spiral right now :weeps: 

We were something, don't you think so?

Rosé flowing with your chosen family :weeps: 

and to think there are people (who deserve jail and to have their stan card revoked) that want her to remove this masterpiece from the Eras Tour set list :ace:

1 hour ago, Cruel Summer said:

I did that the other week and was more strict than usual—only included 11/10 or 10/10 songs, no 9s or 8s (which I usually would include). It was still 47 songs. :deadbanana2:

Essentials:

Tim McGraw

Love Story

You Belong With Me

Fifteen

Sparks Fly

Enchanted

All Too Well

Blank Space

Wildest Dreams

Look What You Made Me Do

Delicate

Cruel Summer

Cardigan

Willow

Anti-Hero

Don’t know what you all mean with “essential”.

I know we've had 38 new songs since then, but Maroon still has me shook. :jonny5:

Taylor and Jack walked into the studio with the goal to create a masterpiece and boy did they successfully do it. :jonny5:

Edited by Klein
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, BloodLuster said:

SO I GO BACK TO L.A.

Azealia Banks Yelling GIF - Azealia Banks Yelling Megaphone - Discover &  Share GIFs

Should’ve been the lead single and Her Christmas classic!

:jonny5:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, PopA911 said:

:jonny5:

Americans, keep on streaming folklore. :jonnycat:

26 minutes ago, Klein said:

I know we've had 38 new songs since then, but Maroon still has me shook. :jonny5:

Taylor and Jack walked into the studio with the goal to create a masterpiece and boy did they successfully do it. :jonny5:

It's sooooooooo good. Every time I hear it I'm like whew! :WAP:

My essential Taylor playlist has 224 songs :gaycat: I really am the best thing at this party aren't I? 

Ugh, I wish I could like my own posts :clap3:.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Cleanromantic said:

My essential Taylor playlist has 224 songs :gaycat: I really am the best thing at this party aren't I? 

Ugh, I wish I could like my own posts :clap3:.

Well I mean my ‘essential’ would probably be very long as well. :clap3:But apparently I have 47 “all time favorites”. :deadbanana2:

20 minutes ago, Taylor fanboy said:

What’s the verdict sis? @Cleanromantic

Giambattista Valli Haute Couture. Ngl their catalogue had much better dresses.

spacer.png

I think this was the best choice. It fits the airy, delicate, romantic, fantasy land feels the Speak Now album conveys. Making those ruffles off the shoulder was a smart touch to take off the edge from the design and makes it more feminine and dreamy. 

I looked at their 2023 collection and none of it really says Speak Now to me. While all the dresses are inspired by romantic fantasy, they're either too campy or too edgy to fit the album's imagery. 

These two are the exception (of course, they would've been remade in purple for Taylor

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, réveuse said:

But I believe it was on the same thread where the topic was a fan wearing k## clothing and used willow as an excuse.

Sis, that was not a fan, the account tweeting this is a troll set up account trying to get Taylor dragged.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Anyone else remember user rihf*nty20? That avril avi troll kinda reminds me of him/her. 

Hi guys!

Just wondering, is there anyone here that's from Rio and is going to the Nov 17th show? I'm traveling from Colombia with my sister and I could use some guidance on locations and stuff like that. If anyone in the area sees this and can DM me just to chat a bit, it'd be very appreciated. I've never been to Rio so I'm kinda nervous lol. Thank you!

2 minutes ago, Julián said:

Hi guys!

Just wondering, is there anyone here that's from Rio and is going to the Nov 17th show? I'm traveling from Colombia with my sister and I could use some guidance on locations and stuff like that. If anyone in the area sees this and can DM me just to chat a bit, it'd be very appreciated. I've never been to Rio so I'm kinda nervous lol. Thank you!

@Badgalbriel help him/her. 

Edited by Steve Johnson

2 minutes ago, Julián said:

Hi guys!

Ask the same in eras tour thread too. Folks are more active there.

Just now, Steve Johnson said:

Ask the same in eras tour thread too. Folks are more active there.

Thank you! :heart2: I'll post there as well.

I hope the grammy's throw my girl at least some crumbs next year, cuz I know they will never award her properly even if she wrote, produced and recorded a new Bible. Give her some random award pls.

TheArgonaut

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.