Rihanna

M A R C

She really recorded her last album in 2014-2015 :gaycat6: 2023 is either the year she announces retirement officially or she comes back big. 

• Replies 14.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• zzmyth

• Cheers

• istan4badgalriri

• getBusy

this is literally her dentist so ignore the “business meeting” thing lol

RockStarShit101
On 8/20/2022 at 12:15 AM, Ricardo1993 said:

This dead silence is so annoying. I cried last night (I’m being serious) looking at the old photos I took at the Loud Tour, Diamonds World Tour and ANTi world tour. I miss this *****. 

She basically left us at this point, but I hate that she made you cry, though. :deadbanana4:

Are you ok?

RockStarShit101
On 8/23/2022 at 1:38 PM, Jjang said:

She really recorded her last album in 2014-2015 :gaycat6: 2023 is either the year she announces retirement officially or she comes back big. 

I really don't get it. :psyduck:

She doesn't write her songs or produce them. It's not that hard to record 11-12 songs for a full-length album in one month and then release it, and she doesn't need to go on tour or promote. :sick:

10 hours ago, RockStarShit101 said:

It's not that hard to record 11-12 songs for a full-length album in one month and then release it

Ew no, i dont want a “Britney Jean”. Let the good sis take as mane years off as she needs to. 

RockStarShit101
6 hours ago, getBusy said:

Ew no, i dont want a “Britney Jean”. Let the good sis take as mane years off as she needs to. 

I think she took enough years this time to record the upcoming album.

1 hour ago, TalkThatTalk said:

On 8/17/2022 at 12:12 PM, Paola Bracho said:

1 hour ago, TalkThatTalk said:

Yes!

All of her major Stan pages, that basically went into seclusion for a while, have miraculously returned.

???

She is certainly cooking something for release this fall and early 2023. You will see! 

The business meetings and constant trips to her NY office (where she usually attends if it’s music related) aren’t for nothing.

On 8/23/2022 at 8:13 AM, EliteNaviShit said:

i’m about to unfollow every rihanna page/stan account i follow on twitter. so tired of constantly seeing them posting the same content from ages ago, over and over again. it’s like she’s died. it’s literally like stanning aaliyah at this point. 

Girl…

I get what you’re saying but everyone who’s anyone will be out of the woodworks when she releases. 

The Adele pages were virtually AWOL before the release of “30” and, to an extent, still are. I’d say Beyoncé too, pre-Renaissance, but then I remembered she gave us Homecoming, The Lion King/The Gift and Black Parade/Be Alive so her fans had content to follow and carry. 

:rip:

On 8/22/2022 at 10:46 AM, DonDesperado said:

Yeah,  I feel it. 

The only things she will do this year is the vogue cover with baby fenty if it's real.  And the savage x fenty show.  

She hasn’t, truly, done anything business related this year anyway aside from a few FentyxBeauty ads.

She hasn’t even posted anything related to the aforementioned on her IG and that’s saying something, especially today, Baby or no Baby. Her last post was in May. 

:priceless:

Either way, I’m ready! 

So, in terms of major releases next year, we can expect Rihanna, Ariana Grande and Taylor Swift. (I think Minaj will release this year). 

Beyoncé is a possibility if Renaissance being a two/three part album is true and Drake is musical diarrhoea at this point so we can expect him to drop another quality-less album aswell. 

SZA is coming and Dua Lipa may release her new album next year too. 

:swan:

Have they announced the super bowl halftime show 2023 performer? If only... 

41 minutes ago, Paola Bracho said:

Have they announced the super bowl halftime show 2023 performer? If only... 

I was thinking about this randomly yesterday :deadbanana4:

Something (music) has to be coming soon (and not her definition of soon :thing:).

We won't meet the baby at the cover of Vogue as the rumors say. 

Maybe she want the baby to be anonymous. 

The savage X fenty show of this year its not confirmed yet. 

nothing is coming yall, she’s not putting an album together with a 2 month old baby in her hands. you really can’t be that delusional. i don’t wanna burst anyones bubble but there’s literally no indication of it either. im sure she wants to enjoy motherhood to its fullest and take care of her baby with no distractions. i say get ready for baby #2, she’s probably gonna have another one soon.

On 8/27/2022 at 7:14 PM, TalkThatTalk said:

9/9/2022 ???

On 8/27/2022 at 7:10 AM, GoodGuyGoneGhetto said:

I get what you’re saying but everyone who’s anyone will be out of the woodworks when she releases. 

I think she and her team realizes that she basically has until the end of 2023. I think the last of us remaining hardcore stans will abandon her by then if she does nothing. And if that happens, well :rip:

I’ll remain optimistic but I feel like the nhevi has had so many false starts and even with her stan accounts’ resurrections that the prospect of getting music soon seems like a delusion. :deadbanana2:

Not Taylor releasing 5 albums before we even get a single. 

:skull: 

I hate it here. 

On 8/30/2022 at 1:45 PM, Invader said:

9/9/2022 ???

Would be amazing but I don't think this is possible. 

I think a 2023 release is eminent.  It's 2023 it's not the year I didn't believe she wont comeback never. 

Baby fenty is anonymous. She is little by little disappearing from the face of her brands. 

20 hours ago, Rihlord said:

Not Taylor releasing 5 albums before we even get a single. 

:skull: 

I hate it here. 

The absolute ghetto but it is what it is. :weeps:

What makes y'all think anything is coming on 9/9... let alone this year :rip:

But yeah, if R9 is not released next year then she's done with music completely 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.