Rihanna

M A R C

Please, the single is going to be a hit regardless of the movies performance 

Was also just listening to All The Stars and holy **** I forgot what a incredible track it is, it’s really set the bar high and I know Rih is going to deliver :jonny:

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• zzmyth

• Cheers

• getBusy

• istan4badgalriri

2 hours ago, zzmyth said:

Let's be honest here... 20B in a year is not happening... 

ANTI did not account for 2/3 of her streams (actually GGGB is almost on par on stream numbers) she moves around 11M-12M and ANTI is 2.5M-2.7M each day... So that means 1/4 streams. 

Being optimistic is one thing... 

She can end this year with around 5B (with feats) 

Next year if we get a new album she could double that (maybe more depending on how well it goes) but 10B is already SUPER HUGE. I say around 9B-12B depending how well it goes and if it's a full album or not

I feel like you’re underestimating her. in 2016 ANTi accounted for 2/3 of her streams that year. It is currently part of her back catalog so it doesn’t have effect of being the most dominant of her albums streaming-wise because it is no longer new. In 2016, her back catalog did only around 700M. Meaning the strength of her back catalog has grown almost 6x times in 2022 (4B) compared to 2016 (700M).  And this is without new music (and tik tok). I’m saying that when the time comes, I can see ANTI and the rest of her back catalog getting at least 2x increase (8B+ at least) from a musical Rihjuvenation (and tik tok finally getting a their hands on her hits, multiple tracks going viral, etc). And then the parent album stomping similarly to a SOUR, WWAFA, etc. Except it would do better because streaming grows everyday (Spotify should add gain another 50-70M users by R9’s release). Look at how Bad Bunny performed with only the Americas in play as his main audience, he did 7B in a few months. Rihanna is GLOBAL. Now, I’m not saying it’s a given and she may very well only get 10B+ (which would be underwhelming tbh). But I can definitely see a stomp of new proportions incoming because everyone is still perched for the album, her star power feels stronger now than ever before, and she has a very good promo vehicle behind her (SB, BP, AM) this era. Plus, I think she’s still in that imperial phase musically pull out some crazy numbers as other anomalies. But most of this is also contingent on her finally putting her music tik tok. Without it, your prediction looks more realistic than mine. :lakitu:

Do you guys think her updating her tiktok profile image in tiktok is a good indication that she's going to make her music available on the platform?

Um why isnt that radio DJ saying whether it's good or not 

I feel like we'll hear something tomorrow

7 minutes ago, rihannafan said:

To not get in trouble...there's likely an embargo in place. Notice he only chimmed in when someone else said they heard it first

I suspect the single will drop on Wednesday. You know Rihanna is random as hell. But at least she can probably get to peak at #1 on Spotify or Apple Music for a day before Drake takes over. 

if the song is great I have no doubt that it will eventually climb to number one especially by the time the Soundtrack drops and the movie is in theaters. 

11 minutes ago, Deemy said:

I suspect the single will drop on Wednesday. You know Rihanna is random as hell. But at least she can probably get to peak at #1 on Spotify or Apple Music for a day before Drake takes over. 

if the song is great I have no doubt that it will eventually climb to number one especially by the time the Soundtrack drops and the movie is in theaters. 

This exactly. I can see her dropping on a Tuesday.

5 hours ago, istan4badgalriri said:

Same ppl who spent the last few years complaining about the lack of music / saying she had lost her passion for music who are now complaining about getting new solo music from her... ahead of a Super Bowl halftime show performance... I'm sorry but :rip: 

Literally so unserious :rip:

Y’all Mr.S said what he said, he’s 100% reliable. The song is coming this friday 

I can't believe she is coming back in the middle of a Taylor and Drake release :jonny4:

18 minutes ago, Mark Rih said:

Y’all Mr.S said what he said, he’s 100% reliable. The song is coming this friday 

We are getting out of this looooong drought!!! 

Excitedddd

Wait… hang on. The BP: Wakanda Forever single from Rih is actually true???

So we have this news:

- Soundtrack single for Blackpanther 2 

- Possibly produced by The Dream according to twitter hints

-New logo registration 

Any other news?

I wonder if Rih has got a big Apple Music deal or something. First the Superbowl, then Apple Music hosts getting to listen to her song early and she was at a private screening of Will Smith’s Apple TV movie a few days ago. 

42 minutes ago, Just Feel It said:

Fffff that’s what’s worrying ME! as well! :deadbanana2: BOMB incuming! :rip:

Mess. The problem with long breaks is that the artist can lose their sense for quality and good music entirely (see Christina Aguilera, Shania Twain, Fergie among others).

Let's hope this is not the case with her coz... :rip:

2 hours ago, Mark Rih said:

He said next week not next Friday though so it really could come wednesday

7 hours ago, rihannafan said:

For the same reason he ignored the hundred replies to his tweet :lmao: 

are we really panicking because the tweet isn't some kissass about how good the song is (subjective) when they know that until it's official NOONE can say anything about it?

C'mon....

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.