Rihanna

M A R C

On 6/13/2022 at 5:47 PM, DonDesperado said:

Where is Rihanna? She disappeared after give birth to the baby fenty. 

She doesn't post anything about her brands. 

She went out everytime to show the belly but then hide. 

Baby fenty has a month now. 

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• zzmyth

• Cheers

• istan4badgalriri

• getBusy

1 hour ago, getBusy said:

This is the most random way to see Rihanna out after a month of been disappeared. 

The tweet about BE, literally we are like that. But I least I love Be and I will enjoy the Era. 

I love the Fenty Skin products. Hydra visor, cookies n clean, butta drop and insta reset. She really has a great brand. Well the three are so good. And for the music, the demand of the brand is a big problem. 

now that we know Bey is releasing a Renaissance, we need Rih to make a Rihnaissance happen. It's been 6 years for both.

11 hours ago, Homebrand said:

I agree.

I also think she kinda cheapened and diluted her brand by having so many different avenues (Fenty, Fenty Skin, Fenty Beauty, Savage Fenty..) probably doesn't help that Fenty Skin is the less important of her brands if we had to rank them. 

Yeah I agree. I don’t think her brands are cash grabs or that her products are particularly bad but Fenty Skin and SavageX are starting to give off this cheap vibe, aesthetically and stuff. Idk it’s probably intentional with the demographic she’s trying to reach but I’m not really feeling it anymore.

If Rih releases this year as well my heart will explode :WAP: we might get a Khaled feature at least. He will release "SNF" f/ old friend and i heard there is Rihanna collab in the making too

Edited by KingB®

I never saw this until now. Her voice really does suit everything, the way she spins it with her own take. A songwriter/producer’s dream truly. I need a full version of Back to Black and Cool for the Summer, I wanna know what love is :jonny3:

Edited by kweenofxanax

But some people still ask if her comeback will generate enough hype lol

21 hours ago, getBusy said:

But some people still ask if her comeback will generate enough hype lol

Do people still doubt it?

I think the hype for Rihanna is unmatched right now.

I was scared for Bey but seeing the impact she's managed to create with the right song and release plan for Renaissance makes me think it will be even bigger for Rihanna.

3 hours ago, Rafael said:

I was scared for Bey but seeing the impact she's managed to create with the right song and release plan for Renaissance makes me think it will be even bigger for Rihanna.

Definitely agree! If only we could get this bish in the studio :dies:

On 6/23/2022 at 10:55 AM, kweenofxanax said:

I never saw this until now. Her voice really does suit everything, the way she spins it with her own take. A songwriter/producer’s dream truly. I need a full version of Back to Black and Cool for the Summer, I wanna know what love is :jonny3:

Super amazing!! 

Despite what hater say, she really is a great vocalist 

Does anyone know where the Kiss It Better demo is floating around on the internet? I think it was the John Glass demo or whatever like a 30second snippet 

6 years ago today I was at the ANTi World Tour 

:'(

On 6/24/2022 at 2:11 PM, istan4badgalriri said:

Hmm :eddie:

?????

On 6/27/2022 at 12:24 PM, RihannaLoverrr said:

6 years ago today I was at the ANTi World Tour 

:'(

fxwa.gif

Rihtired and music:

fxwa.gif

Edited by 808s

She’s getting pregnant again as soon as she can. I really truly think this hiatus is gonna be extended to 10 years. She’s gonna release an album around 2026-2027 and retire for good.

30 minutes ago, EliteNaviShit said:

She’s getting pregnant again as soon as she can. I really truly think this hiatus is gonna be extended to 10 years. She’s gonna release an album around 2026-2027 and retire for good.

I-

Is she retired officially? 

Look at her. She told us that she was working on the album since 2018 but she act like this. 

2 hours ago, DonDesperado said:

Is she retired officially? 

Look at her. She told us that she was working on the album since 2018 but she act like this. 

she’s never gonna retire officially cause this dumb hype is helping her businesses and keeping her name stay around without her having to do anything

17 minutes ago, EliteNaviShit said:

she’s never gonna retire officially cause this dumb hype is helping her businesses and keeping her name stay around without her having to do anything

I've said it before and I will say it now, she is a sadistic psychopath. :coffee2:

5 hours ago, EliteNaviShit said:

:rip: It's the way this probably isn't that far off for me 

1 hour ago, 808s said:

I've said it before and I will say it now, she is a sadistic psychopath. :coffee2:

yeah no i totally agree. she’s weird. 

52 minutes ago, loudliyah said:

:rip: It's the way this probably isn't that far off for me 

it’s not even the worst case scenario imo. anyone who thinks otherwise after all these years and false alarms IS being paid by her. facts.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.