Rihanna

M A R C

10 minutes ago, Paola Bracho said:

There's no way she is performing at the grammys if the SB is after the ceremony. It's promoted as her 1st live performance after 5 years. She will ruin the hype.

For her own shake I think she needs to do something before the SB.

So by that rule she wont release anything beforehand? or even at all?

I read nowhere that the SB was suppossed or was marked as her comeback to live performances.

• Replies 14.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• zzmyth

• Cheers

• istan4badgalriri

• getBusy

I also think the SB will be her first live. 

But I think at least the lead single will come before. So she can be calm about it not being leaked if she performs that song. 

You guys really think she will come back from a 5 year performing hiatus directly at the SuperBowl???

I really do think it's pretty much too much pressure tbh.

Not that she wont pull it off... But I dont want her to be so overwelmed by it that she wont do anything else after that

8 minutes ago, zzmyth said:

You guys really think she will come back from a 5 year performing hiatus directly at the SuperBowl???

I really do think it's pretty much too much pressure tbh.

Not that she wont pull it off... But I dont want her to be so overwelmed by it that she wont do anything else after that

She’s allegedly in talks of headlining Coachella next year. I think she will do alright. 

The Superbowl will DEFINITELY be her first live performance.

Imagine ruining the hype for a GRAMMY performance?

:rip:

Maybe she can make an appearance and present an award ie. ROTY or AOTY. I don’t know. That would be cute. 

:bird:

6 minutes ago, Devin said:

She’s allegedly in talks of headlining Coachella next year. I think she will do alright. 

Omg I love your avi. She looks mesmerising.

I still can’t BELIEVE she’s returning. 

Im so happy to see this base so alive!

:gaycat6:

25 minutes ago, zzmyth said:

I read nowhere that the SB was suppossed or was marked as her comeback to live performances.

I think it would be a distraction for her to try to prep for another big show before the biggest show of her career. If the Grammy's were taking place after the SB then I could see her doing both. 

3 minutes ago, Revel said:

Omg I love your avi. She looks mesmerising.

Thank you :hug:

MTV Movie Awards is one of my favorite looks.

6 hours ago, zzmyth said:

MY SB SETLIST:

INTRO - (Pon de Replay / What's my name? / Only girl / Work interpolations, mild choreo with hard beats and dancers/lights routine) (03:00)

URBAN MUSIC - Pour it up intro + BBHMM intro + Needed Me + All of the Lights + Run This Town (with JayZ+Kanye) - Change of setting and outfit on stage.  (06.00)

GGGB Medley - Disturbia start + Dont stop the music + SU&D + Slowed down Umbrella version + Take a Bow (09.00)

BALLADS - Diamonds + Love On The Brain + Stay + LTWYL solo version (12:00)

EDM end - Remix of WHYB and How deep is your love with Calvin Harris + End with WFL (15.00)

This kinda eats.

Is it too many songs though?

I know you done a time breakdown but… I don’t know.

I’m scared. So many different sounds and tempos and outfits, maybe.

:gaycat7:

5 minutes ago, GoodGuyGoneGhetto said:

I still can’t BELIEVE she’s returning. 

Im so happy to see this base so alive!

:gaycat6:

I rather be more active here and talk to actual fans vs the toxic and bs threads other users will make in the coming weeks. 

Maybe you guys are right... but I definitely see the need of her releasing A BIG COMEBACK SINGLE before the superbowl...

She needs at least to maintain and capitalize the momentum.

Coming back just to perform at the SB would be stupid and worthless.

She already has amazing catalogue numbers.

People need new Rih.

1 minute ago, zzmyth said:

Maybe you guys are right... but I definitely see the need of her releasing A BIG COMEBACK SINGLE before the superbowl...

People need new Rih.

I think she'll release a lead single a few weeks prior to the SB or she'll use the SB as a launching pad for the new era and release the single directly after the SB performance. 

14 minutes ago, GoodGuyGoneGhetto said:

The Superbowl will DEFINITELY be her first live performance.

Imagine ruining the hype for a GRAMMY performance?

:rip:

Agreed

She can still do the Brit Awards which are usually towards the end of February

IMO she'll either drop a new single very soon (before November) or wait until January

4 minutes ago, RihRihGirrrl said:

I think she'll release a lead single a few weeks prior to the SB or she'll use the SB as a launching pad for the new era and release the single directly after the SB performance. 

She definitely needs to drop SOMETHING after the performance to capitalize on the hype, whether it’s the single or album. If the music is already out, then maybe tour dates :mandown:

7 minutes ago, LilMissFenty said:

She definitely needs to drop SOMETHING after the performance to capitalize on the hype, whether it’s the single or album. If the music is already out, then maybe tour dates :mandown:

Lead Single: October.

Second Single: January/Early February. 

Album: February, the Friday before the show. 

Tour Dates: March - Stadium shows starting in 2024.

:jonny2:

THIS WOULD BE PERFECT. 

I dont think a tour is coming tbh.

Maybe a residency for her to take care of her child.

But I cant see her touring again anytime soon

21 minutes ago, zzmyth said:

People need new Rih.

Don't think you should be worried, she / her team probably have a big rollout all-planned for the coming months. She's had several business meetings in the past weeks, met with Jay Brown a month ago. She also has Apple Music by her side - it's their first halftime show as a sponsor so they're gonna promote it big.

Also, she never would've accepted the Super Bowl if the music wasn't ready / in the final stages. Notice she's been in the studio almost everyday recently, it's giving late 2012 when she was at the studio everyday to finish Unapologetic. She always does this when her albums are in final stage, with a deadline.

3 minutes ago, istan4badgalriri said:

Also, she never would've accepted the Super Bowl if the music wasn't ready / in the final stages. Notice she's been in the studio almost everyday recently, it's giving late 2012 when she was at the studio everyday to finish Unapologetic. She always does this when her albums are in final stage, with a deadline.

!!

I been tryna tell people most SB headliners drop new music right before or after they perform. Its good capitalizing. 

Her comeback performance should be SB. Stay low..  no social media, no interviews or magazines until Jan/Feb, no new music until after the show

This performance is honoring her legacy.. performing old classics will resonate better than a brand new song ppl aren’t familiar with yet (especially since ppl will be focused on its commercial stats)

- The frequent pap shots to studio is good enough imo for keeping public interest for now  

& Let’s be honest she’s not the best at maintaining breath control throughout. 
- So unless she pre-records her vocals I don’t think she should risk it singing & dancing to more than like 10 songs. 

This will be a career highlight best to minimize any opportunity for a viral clip scrutinizing her. 

I think she should stay quiet til the week of the Super Bowl. Usually headliners attend NFL press conference and do interviews in Jan-Feb.

3 minutes ago, BajanBeauty said:

Her comeback performance should be SB. Stay low..  no social media, no interviews or magazines until Jan/Feb, no new music until after the show

This performance is honoring her legacy.. performing old classics will resonate better than a brand new song ppl aren’t familiar with yet (especially since ppl will be focused on its commercial stats)

- The frequent pap shots to studio is good enough imo for keeping public interest for now  

& Let’s be honest she’s not the best at maintaining breath control throughout. 
- So unless she pre-records her vocals I don’t think she should risk it singing & dancing to more than like 10 songs. 

This will be a career highlight best to minimize any opportunity for a viral clip scrutinizing her. 

Aren't SB performances usually if not always pre-recorded? 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.