PJ Harvey

HonourableVomit

Polly Jean Harvey, known as PJ Harvey, is an English musician, singer-songwriter, multi-instrumentalist, writer, poet, and composer. She has released 9 solo albums and 2 collaborative albums with John Parish.

She is the only artist to win the Mercury Prize music award twice, and two further nominations.

Eight-time Brit Award nominee.

Seven time Grammy nominee.

Lowkey the greatest female singer-songwriter of the past 3 decades, fight me. 

I'll write a proper base post when I have the time! In the mean time, enjoy a legend's iconic album art and some author's suggestions:

220px-PJHarveyDryalbumcover.jpg 220px-Rid_of_Me.jpg 220px-4-Track_Demos.jpg 

220px-To_Bring_You_My_Love.jpg 220px-Dance_Hall_at_Louse_Point.jpg 220px-Is_This_Desire.jpg

220px-Stories_From_The_City,_Stories_Fro 220px-Uh_Huh_Her.jpg 220px-WC_cover.jpg 

220px-AWAMWB.jpg 220px-PJ_Harvey_-_Let_England_Shake.png 220px-The_Hope_Six_Demolition_Project_(F 

Perhaps the best thing about her is that you never get the same thing twice. A goddess. 

• 1 month later...

Stories From The City, Stories From The Sea best album of all time no it's true it's true :jonny5:

Edited by Billionaire

• 11 months later...

MOTHER IS COMING

:wanda:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.