• Replies
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• popularmoonlight

• AFullMoonlight

• remming

• Flare

I need to be more active on Twitter it seems. What all leak? The stans on there are also talking about a leak from 2018. 

Also saw a tweet say that the version that was heard was purposefully slowed down by the leaker. So I hope somebody who has heard the official version can confirm that. 

Edited by AFullMoonlight

7 minutes ago, AFullMoonlight said:

I need to be more active on Twitter it seems. What all leak? The stans on there are also talking about a leak from 2018. 

Also saw a tweet say that the version that was heard was purposefully slowed down by the leaker. So I hope somebody who has heard the official version can confirm that. 

It's the Waiting For You track they are talking about. The snippets going around are the snippets the Twitter insider played on his space.

How likely would it be that Normani has a burner account she gives inside info on? I just find it weird we go years with her stuff not leaking at all and all of a sudden a hand full of people got her music sitting on their hardrives.

Used to believe she was locking an external hardrive in a safe somewhere. 

I don’t think that slowed version of Candy Paint is the final cut. I really do think what she played at the party is what’s coming. Whenever that is…

It’s possible DSPs got sent a placeholder/rough cut. Even DUI, the chorus, it’s lacking some oomph that is typically present in most of her releases, even Fair. I’m now curious 

• ATRL Moderator

Hoping the best material hasn’t leaked because waiting 4 years just to get a Blinding Lights ripoff is :rip: 

She’s really pushing her luck at this point. 

Yeah I agree, the snippets of CP/DUI are giving rough version of Wild Side in that Tommy Hilfiger ad.

1 hour ago, Mrs. Carter said:

Ma'am/Sir I was one of the OG Normani supporters 2+ ATRL resets ago. I was here for her Drake/Solange covers up until Motivation. Why would I go to another site just to bash her? Two Beyoncé stans can't have the same name? I can't want for her more than she wants for herself and I'm a bit too grown to be stanning/bashing anyone. Normni hersef is older than me.

Okay cool. I’m not a sir lol. I think fans are to blame for giving attention to negativity and being negative themselves but the rest is just Twitter groupthink and parasocial flavored mental illness. 

I never get the reasoning that fans cause people to say vile things or become positively obsessed. That’s something else. Threat, bias, or the like. Maybe if her fans were rabid and doxing people like Nicki’s or Beyonce’s, but a lot of her fans simply respond  to unwarranted hate. 

I just think it’s weird when people give the fans who defend her so much flack when she doesn’t have  as many as the most mainstream artists, and that’s what most fanbases do anyway. It’s like saying either one of two things:  A.  how dare her fans not look the other way while random people make her a punching bag; how dare anyone reciprocate  because she is “beneath” them (which is a troubling opinion when you consider how close it is to racist, misogynistic, and colorist ideology)  or B. How dare this black woman have fans with opinions at all like every other singer. It’s like people resent her for having fans in the first place.

Edited by cliche_display

13 minutes ago, Mrs. Carter said:

You make alot of points I with especially the bolded.

Thanks. I just think there are multiple factors at play. 

Edited by cliche_display

Candy Paint even though sounds a lil slow on that leak, it's still enjoyable. DUI on the other hand is just a carbon copy of Blinding Lights that I'd love to hear in full (a leak of course - not on the album :eli:). That twitter insider account said "almost ready to take it out of the oven" if that means it's coming soon, who knows? 

2 hours ago, cliche_display said:

I just think it’s weird when people give the fans who defend her so much flack when she doesn’t have  as many as the most mainstream artists, and that’s what most fanbases do anyway. It’s like saying either one of two things:  A.  how dare her fans not look the other way while random people make her a punching bag; how dare anyone reciprocate  because she is “beneath” them (which is a troubling opinion when you consider how close it is to racist, misogynistic, and colorist ideology)  or B. How dare this black woman have fans with opinions at all like every other singer. It’s like people resent her for having fans in the first place.

Points were made. Can’t argue with this at all, it’s getting weird how common it is to throw digs at the fans, I know how annoying her base can be but some tweets referencing them are ridiculous. 

When Normani pulls an Anti and adds DUI (Blinding Lights Rework) to the track list>>>>> :flame:

How the hell are people listening to these leaks there is like 0 trace anywhere :rip: 

19 minutes ago, Delusional said:

How the hell are people listening to these leaks there is like 0 trace anywhere :rip: 

There's a link literally above your comment :rip: which btw, it is not really allowed! So should be deleted.

And that CP leak is def slowed down, her voice is weirdly slowed. 

9 minutes ago, popularmoonlight said:

There's a link literally above your comment :rip: which btw, it is not really allowed! So should be deleted.

We can only hope :rip:

14 minutes ago, popularmoonlight said:

I'll delete, sorry 

reaaaaaallllly hoping that candy paint snippet is an early version.

Not even gonna listen to the leak. Don’t want to lose the little excitement I have left for CP and I ran that last snippet to the ground as it is

3 hours ago, yonsé said:

reaaaaaallllly hoping that candy paint snippet is an early version.

Yea I think it is, it's too quiet 

I’m sorry but normani should’ve never scrapped this song. It sounds better than some of these leaks. DUI is not enticing in the least..

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.