Normani

URBAN

18 minutes ago, WheresJay said:

Lol you wont have to wait months. Just one. Promo will begin soon... or maybe we're already in it.

I would hope we aren’t already in it sis…

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• popularmoonlight

• AFullMoonlight

• Flare

• nooniebao

8 minutes ago, orange22 said:

I would hope we aren’t already in it sis…

The title being well-known, getting caught with that boy, Twitter ripping her up, the IG tease... It's all working for her. Everyone is watching, whether they hate or not. Once she gives a real snippet, it's over.

we are a little over 10 days from supposedly getting the Calvin collab . wish we would get a tracklist to confirm if we are actually getting it.

6 minutes ago, jdanton2 said:

we are a little over 10 days from supposedly getting the Calvin collab . wish we would get a tracklist to confirm if we are actually getting it.

Would be weird if we weren’t considering he never disowned the leaked snippet, she’s interacted with his album teasers in a way she hasn’t during his prior releases post-Checklist/Slow Down, etc.

52 minutes ago, WheresJay said:

Lol you wont have to wait months. Just one. Promo will begin soon... or maybe we're already in it.

Okay so the people in here who were saying you edited a post that said August were being messy then :eli: Full crisis averted so we just have our current partial crisis left

No more posting and deleting tea though, you know how fragile we all are :dies:

14 minutes ago, nooniebao said:

Would be weird if we weren’t considering he never disowned the leaked snippet, she’s interacted with his album teasers in a way she hasn’t during his prior releases post-Checklist/Slow Down, etc.

And it wasn’t even leaked lol. I forgot he posted it himself to Instagram!

3 hours ago, dominickmcintee said:

it’s very interesting to the massive push tate mcrae is getting on the same label

What kinda push they’re getting? Explain.

RCA isn’t pushing many (new) artists right now in my opinion, so I’m wondering who is getting the push/budgets right now. 

-

Also, jumping on what @WheresJaysaid: I’m surprised no one in here (besides Jay who probably has tea) connected the dots that she was on a PR date? There’s a lot of random discourse about Normani *suddenly* on socials and only one of them is about music. It shows there’s interest in her/her brand overall which is good. The IG feed posts may start up again shortly.  

Edited by Flare

1 minute ago, Flare said:

What kinda push they’re getting? Explain.

RCA isn’t pushing many (new) artists right now in my opinion, so I’m wondering who is getting the push/budgets right now. 

Tate releases new music very frequently, and basically all of her singles get massive (pop) radio pushes. 

But she also has 4 million TikTok followers and posts there pretty much every day, so she's putting in a lot of the work herself.

Could care less about who she’s dating, hope she’s happy in that area but that isn’t promo of any kind. I’m just so disappointed she did not keep her word about releasing for the summer. This is all looking very much fall or even later now 

Just now, shelven said:

Tate releases new music very frequently, and basically all of her singles get massive (pop) radio pushes. 

But she also has 4 million TikTok followers and posts there pretty much every day, so she's putting in a lot of the work herself.

Is it smashing on pop or just sitting there and rotting away? :eli:

And Normani would have 10m+ easily on Tiktok if she kept posting on there 2020. She had the formula, and threw it away. 

Just now, Flare said:

Is it smashing on pop or just sitting there and rotting away? :eli:

Some of her recent singles have rotted away, but she's had a few genuine pop radio hits. Her current single is falling now, but I'm pretty sure it either went Top 10 or at least came very close to it.

Just now, Flare said:

And Normani would have 10m+ easily on Tiktok if she kept posting on there 2020. She had the formula, and threw it away. 

The fact that her bio still says "tik tok famous me hoe" while her most recent post is from March 21st is such a hilarious juxtaposition to me :deadbanana2:Kinda a perfect encapsulation of her entire approach to her solo career (hoping she'll magically become famous/iconic without having to do anything herself :rip:)

5 minutes ago, shelven said:

She also low key does really well on Spotify. Especially for the kind of pop artist she is.

4 minutes ago, shelven said:

The fact that her bio still says "tik tok famous me hoe" while her most recent post is from March 21st is such a hilarious juxtaposition to me :deadbanana2:Kinda a perfect encapsulation of her entire approach to her solo career (hoping she'll magically become famous/iconic without having to do anything herself :rip:)

Well, I think she doesn’t like posting on socials. Normani definitely uses social media though because she’s in everyone’s comments and likes. She’s just quirky and shy.:coffee2:

Edited by Flare

10 minutes ago, EnoughSaid said:

Could care less about who she’s dating, hope she’s happy in that area but that isn’t promo of any kind. I’m just so disappointed she did not keep her word about releasing for the summer. This is all looking very much fall or even later now 

Lol she's coming in July. There's a date. Just hold on.

1 hour ago, WheresJay said:

Lol she's coming in July. There's a date. Just hold on.

When I said this, everyone attacked me!

I told y’all Candy Paint VMAS is coming. Get ready :duca:

Spoiler

not beyonce got normani’s team spooked and shifting dates out June entirely. nobody wants to compete with her. :deadbanana4:

@WheresJayis there a date for the album since DSPs have it? Not asking for you to reveal the date but is there a tentative plan for that?

Is Veyonka the reason Normani is pushing back the release? The Real Housewives Of Atlanta GIF by Slice

5 minutes ago, Motivation93 said:

@WheresJayis there a date for the album since DSPs have it? Not asking for you to reveal the date but is there a tentative plan for that?

DSPs have the album already?

2 minutes ago, orange22 said:

DSPs have the album already?

the last time i checked (two weeks ago) they didn't. only candy paint but with no release date set 

26 minutes ago, kyliefever2002 said:

the last time i checked (two weeks ago) they didn't. only candy paint but with no release date set 

They don’t. They have 2 songs. Let’s hope the second one doesn’t get released….

35 minutes ago, Camilitau.u said:

Is Veyonka the reason Normani is pushing back the release? The Real Housewives Of Atlanta GIF by Slice

EXACTLY, it’s giving plot twist!

Love And Hip Hop Reaction GIF

11 minutes ago, WheresJay said:

They don’t. They have 2 songs. Let’s hope the second one doesn’t get released….

Lmao you’re not a fan?

9 minutes ago, nooniebao said:

Lmao you’re not a fan?

NOPE. I’m hoping two things were sent to get a reaction on what DSPs would be more likely to support. Either way, Candy Paint won

7 minutes ago, WheresJay said:

NOPE. I’m hoping two things were sent to get a reaction on what DSPs would be more likely to support. Either way, Candy Paint won

Wow! I know @wildsidenormani mentioned song 2 would be polarizing. Do you know who worked on it by any chance?

9 minutes ago, WheresJay said:

Assuming this is true, then that Candy Paint snippet from the party that *magically leaked* and Normani was “mad about” could have been basically staged to get the fans to turn the tides and get Candy Paint to win out against the other song.

EDIT: I have 0 clue who in her circle staged it. She could have had involvement or someone else in the mix could have done it. Who knows ?

Edited by Flare

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.