Normani

URBAN

8 hours ago, AFullMoonlight said:

Normani has never been eligible to perform at the BET awards until this year really. Motivation wasn't getting performed on that platform and WS was released in July. Some of you need to start thinking critically because an award show performance is political. 

What about the soul train awards 

• Replies 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• popularmoonlight

• AFullMoonlight

• Flare

• nooniebao

I love her so much and this interview re-confirmed that for me :laugh:. She sounded great and looked great. Terrell made her so comfortable and I loved how she answered all of the questions and I am happy he asked everything we wanted. Now we don't need to continue guessing about what happened. 

Babs sticking up her leg randomly was hilarious. :deadbanana:

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, rac7d said:

What about the soul train awards 

Why are you asking questions when you don't care? :toofunny2: The soul train awards air at the end of the year. Not anytime soon.

HE SAW THE VIDEO!!! IT EXISTS!!!!!

Terrell saw the video before us and said she danced her ass off. I mean I'm happy to hear it but I'd love to see it too.

cry tearing up GIF by VH1

• Haha 2

That was such a good watch! She seemed very happy, and so comfortable. Now all she needs to do is release the damn music video!

13 minutes ago, shelven said:

Terrell confirming that he's personally seen the Candy Paint video is the first time I'm actually accepting the video exists :dies:

There were photos that came out from the video shoot like a week or so ago. You didn't believe it existed then? :ahh:

Just now, remming said:

There were photos that came out from the video shoot like a week or so ago. You didn't believe it existed then? :ahh:

Just cuz it exists, don't mean we'll get it *side eyes "Fair" and "1:59"* :monkey:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, remming said:

You make a great point :laugh:

For all we know, this could be the third Candy Paint video she's shot :deadbanana4:

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, remming said:

After the previous round of "she's definitely filming a music video!" turned out to be the Paris fashion shoots, yes, even that didn't convince me :eli:

• Haha 5

11 hours ago, NormaniQueen said:

respectfully, back up off her… there are some things bts that are going on, but she (lydia and brandon) are trying to make this era the best that they can for us. i know that we as stans have ideas for what she could do to promote the album, but simply understand it is not that easy especially when people that she once trusted ruined a lot of opportunities for her in the past (and some things are beyond her control and have to be approved by many people). 

LIKE I SAID! And the Terrell interview confirmed that! 😘

loved loved the interview with Terrell and she sounded sooo good! about to watch the after show video

6 hours ago, blondrin said:

lydia doesn't run this account

Yes Lydia does have access/ is in charge of the Normanination account your thinking about the Normani update account which is ran by 3 or 4 fans I believe 

7 hours ago, remming said:

Why are you asking questions when you don't care? :toofunny2: The soul train awards air at the end of the year. Not anytime soon.

Are you mind reader can you tell what I think?

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, maaricle said:

Did anyone get a chance to watch the Zach Sang interview that got pulled? Apparently Zach said they aren't reposting it :celestial5:

I'm wondering if she spilled some real label tea or something

Where he said that ? 

47 minutes ago, AFullMoonlight said:

Killing Me is going on my version of the album.

Christina Aguilera Click GIF - Christina Aguilera Click ...

Did it leak?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.