Normani

URBAN

Normani has never been eligible to perform at the BET awards until this year really. Motivation wasn't getting performed on that platform and WS was released in July. Some of you need to start thinking critically because an award show performance is political. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• popularmoonlight

• AFullMoonlight

• Flare

• nooniebao

1 hour ago, AFullMoonlight said:

Normani has never been eligible to perform at the BET awards until this year really. Motivation wasn't getting performed on that platform and WS was released in July. Some of you need to start thinking critically because an award show performance is political. 

That person who made the comment about the BET awards originally is also a Camila stan so I am not sure if they would say anything positive about her even if her rollout was perfect :laugh:

I can't wait for the Terrell show tonight. I hope Normani gives us some real answers :duca:

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Asscatchem said:

Normani already going the Beyonce no-promo route. I think she's gearing up for a VMA performance as we speak, but that's about it 

she's literally in two videos with terrell grice today.

2 minutes ago, AFullMoonlight said:

Candy Paint agenda still in tact. :duca:

Okay but whyyyy have they not cross-posted this on TikTok yet? :deadbanana4: Whoever's in charge of her social media promotion (and I'm truly starting to believe that person doesn't exist at this point) is so woefully incompetent. 

• Like 11

37 minutes ago, AFullMoonlight said:

Candy Paint agenda still intact. :duca:

I love her style!

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, nocturnalbabe said:

Is Normani's Spotify accurate when it says that she's performing in NY the 13th?

It's not a performance. It's just an appearance. Lydia told us on the normanination account a few days ago.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, remming said:

It's not a performance. It's just an appearance. Lydia told us on the normanination account a few days ago.

lydia doesn't run this account

49 minutes ago, remming said:

Oh. I seen a date under the tour section and thought it was a performance.

1 hour ago, shelven said:

Okay but whyyyy have they not cross-posted this on TikTok yet? :deadbanana4: Whoever's in charge of her social media promotion (and I'm truly starting to believe that person doesn't exist at this point) is so woefully incompetent. 

That person isn't smart at all when it comes to her socials omg 😭 like this post is literally TikTok coded and you only post it on insta really ? 

2 hours ago, shelven said:

Like.... what's not clicking? I worked in social media, if Normani's team is reading this, let's chat :coffee: Jk but also kind of not jk 

• Haha 1

Did anyone get a chance to watch the Zach Sang interview that got pulled? Apparently Zach said they aren't reposting it :celestial5:

I'm wondering if she spilled some real label tea or something

Edited by maaricle
  • Confused 1

I didn't catch the very beginning of the interview and I miss what she said about old management. The rest of the video was very tame and it wasn't anything she hasn't said before. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, maaricle said:

Did anyone get a chance to watch the Zach Sang interview that got pulled? Apparently Zach said they aren't reposting it :celestial5:

I'm wondering if she spilled some real label tea or something

Source that they're not posting it?

her and lydia are going to be fixing the mess that brandon caused for years…

anyway, loved that video probs her best interview ever and so excited for the after show because she's breaking down each track:hippo:

• Like 1

That interview was wonderful. She not only showed so much personality, but she SOUNDED great :jonny: I wish she felt more confident doing impromptu singing videos and live moments because her live vocals have improved tremendously over the last few years.

Also I found the "On my team's end, we weren't as responsible as we could have been" comment very telling. She seemed to essentially confirm that the lack of a rollout was because her budget ran out after they spent too money on her early singles and studio time.

• Like 10

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.