• Replies 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• popularmoonlight

• AFullMoonlight

• Flare

• nooniebao

I do agree that she wouldn't be able to serve the grown woman ish on this album if she released something in 2019 or early 2020. You can tell she's grown and lived and puts these songs out with conviction for suuuurrreeee. She's definitely focusing on that performance r&b vibe

now that we have this amazing body of work I do wanna know what the plan is for promo. Plz have a video tonight 

• Like 8

Lights On is sexy as hell.

I agree about the growth in her.

hell, she's grown since Wild Side

• Like 1

GRIP

:jonny:

BLING BLING BLAAAAAW WHATS THAT ON UR WRIST

*1 2 step*

• Like 1

Just listened to the album, I feel like it could have done with a few more songs to bring the total up to 18.

Candy Paint needed to hit like it did when that live video came out, it sounded so much better with the base and more umph in it.

My favourites are Big Boy, Take My Time and Tantrums is good too, wish the whole album sounded like these songs, the beats are good and they are much more my vibe.

I think the album is okay, I honestly think it just needed to be more upbeat, I wish it was.

Everybody underwhelmed keeps listing the same song as their favorite. Coincidence? I think not!

15 minutes ago, AFullMoonlight said:

Everybody underwhelmed keeps listing the same song as their favorite. Coincidence? I think not!

Not at all 🤭

10/10, no notes. I'm on my third listen and my fave keeps changing 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Getlikemike said:

This is the one. Also, Take My Time 

4x.gif

I just really need them to confirm the visuals are coming tonight or tomorrow because what were they waiting for tho

• Like 1

Now what I want to know is WHAT/WHO inspired Little Secrets cuz I've never seen that side of sister 😂

1 minute ago, _jays_ said:

Now what I want to know is WHAT/WHO inspired Little Secrets cuz I've never seen that side of sister 😂

Rated R was listed as inspo. I could see Rih doing that track for that era.

The album is sooooooo good omg

the new candy paint mix?????

Little Secrets is exactly what I wanted from 5H (in a good way)

9 minutes ago, AFullMoonlight said:

Rated R was listed as inspo. I could see Rih doing that track for that era.

Oh very much so. I just meant lyrically lmao

the all yours bridge. she's insane:jonny:

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, _jays_ said:

it was definitely the backup dancer:rip::rip:

• Haha 3

Now that I've digested this album and am loving it I can't help but say that although the music speaks for itself and IS enough, for a debut era for an artist that shines visually and is a PERFORMER, this rollout deserves way more.

If all yours is a promotional single, babes - the official singles weren't even promoted ? What's the difference? I thought they were waiting till release night to drop a video to sell the album but now I'm hearing no? I'm not even trying to complain I'm just frustrated because she deserves so much more than this. Are they going for longevity ? How does a debut era have no visuals or performances yet? Quality music like this deserves her fans to see her SHINE and dance

*NOT MEANT TO BE  NEGATIVE BC I LOVE THE MUSIC - JUST ROOTING FOR OUR GIRL. Nation chime in if you see fit*

• Like 1

And if annnyyyyone knows any of what her teams plan is for videos etc … plz also chime in :)

I get what i want gimme gimme :WAP:

for those who have played the album so far, what number do you see it landing at on metacritic? (obviously there's no way to be sure, but just a guess on how they'll consume it:giraffe:)

spacer.png

Lights On has been on repeat the last 6 hours. This **** is in different areas like...

15 minutes ago, j_mars20 said:

for those who have played the album so far, what number do you see it landing at on metacritic? (obviously there's no way to be sure, but just a guess on how they'll consume it:giraffe:)

Honestly I'm not sure. I really don't know what my expectations were but I didn't expect it to be this COHESIVE.

I am hoping for good things but you never know!

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.