Normani

URBAN

6 hours ago, remming said:

Someone posted the cocktails and all the drinks are the names of the songs. New song title "All Yours" is there too.

all yours is old

im surprised it made the cut

:jonnycat:

• Haha 1

• Replies 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• popularmoonlight

• AFullMoonlight

• Flare

• nooniebao

3 hours ago, Ethereal said:

I literally PM'd @popularmoonlight with the tracklist hours before :toofunny3:

Clearly your tracklist was missing a song, boo. Not only that but you got here claiming it was an 11 track album, goes on to send me a 10 track list (with titles we all already knew existed) and now apparently there's a "14 tracklist with interludes". 

I'm sorry I'm waiting for official confirmation this time around! Reading all these pages back and you're the one giving cliche_display with all these allegations lol

And I'll also stand by Black Woman not sounding like anything else on the album (it sounds bad enough to say the least :deadbanana:)

So let me get this straight…

some of y'all are mad because songs that leaked to YouTube years ago that you made the choice to listen to were included on dopamine? So now the album is not "new" ?

y'all are silly tbh. The gp isn't aware of those songs so they are new. On top of that, if the song is good, who gives af. 

I swear some of you guys just want to find something to be negative about. I think you're used to the setbacks so now that there aren't really any and the album is actually coming, y'all don't know how to cope.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Thumbs Down 2

I mean it's true those songs weren't officially out so it's our fault if we went and listened to them but it's totally normal for fans to be curious when they've been waiting for songs for 6 years.

Y'all also need to understand that it's mostly frustration and not people actually turning their back on Normani.

People are still allowed to voice their opinions so there's no need to call people ungrateful or all kind of names.

At the end of the day it just shows that we care for Normani and rooting for her and still supporting and checking on her.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, noemani said:

I mean it's true those songs weren't officially out so it's our fault if we went and listened to them but it's totally normal for fans to be curious when they've been waiting for songs for 6 years.

Y'all also need to understand that it's mostly frustration and not people actually turning their back on Normani.

People are still allowed to voice their opinions so there's no need to call people ungrateful or all kind of names.

At the end of the day it just shows that we care for Normani and rooting for her and still supporting and checking on her.

i think it's a bit entitled to think just because y'all chose to listen to leaks that she can't put them on her album. that's ridiculous.

2 hours ago, troubledparadise said:

all yours is old

im surprised it made the cut

:jonnycat:

Its upbeat ? Like whts the vibe

13 minutes ago, Arianna Kylie said:

i think it's a bit entitled to think just because y'all chose to listen to leaks that she can't put them on her album. that's ridiculous.

I mean my main issue with this is that those are leaks that's been easily accessible for the past few years on the internet so it's kind of a bad move for team to have not removed them if it was album tracks. i don't know if that makes sense 

• Like 2

Don't think I ever listened to any of the leaks besides CP. Love that for me. :coffee2:

Well with the confirmed songs plus the claimed remaining we then have 11 songs lol. 

So wait Normani took all these years saying that she was going to be worth the wait. Only to give us an album with hella songs from 4 years ago? I'm sorry but I was thinking she would have more current material. Maybe she's thinking it's better to just release the album then maybe another release in the next 2 years? Like I personally am a little bit sad that we won't be getting an album that's 70% unheard music but hey a lot of those leaks were just unmixed reference tracks. So I mean it will be nice to hear them fully mixed and mastered. 

• Like 1

Nobody told yall to leak the tracks, and no one told you to listen to the leak tracks. These are the consequences of your own actions. Stop whining.

• Thanks 6
  • Haha 1

Let's just wait for official confirmation for real lol. People that went last night said that they didn't play all of the tracks and that was mentioned at the beginning. Insiders who work at DSPS have also said she's submitted nothing so far. I'm waiting 

• Like 1

Her album seems like full of club bangers 🤩. Candy Paint/big boy/ the « Kaytranada» song ( I pray this is not a interlude cause I'll be so pissed)

At this point we're not getting the tracklist until release day :jonny:

The Gaslighting in here is insane! So you are telling me that we are getting an album filled with songs that were leaked and we are blaming the fans for being annoyed? This is a 6 year wait, where we have been getting scraps so NATURALLY, if there is a leak then the fans will scurry to listen. I am sorry but this is extremely disappointing and there is no other way to twist this. I wouldn't mind the leaks if we had like a plethora of songs to listen to but 10 full songs and 3/4 of them we have already heard?? And then the audacity to add black woman (allegedly) when rocket was right there? Her best leak at that. This is crazy

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Ethereal said:

:suburban:

7 hours ago, Way0faj said:

Girl pls ain't no insider have still nor lights on on their tracklist. Yall are so delusional it's insane 

I confused - didn't we see @Ethereal confirm like an hour before the listening party that Insomnia and STILL were on the album, based on track listings from DSPs? You said no insiders mentioned Still but…they did literally before the cocktail menu came out. Y'all have to stop gaslighting when you're mad.

I love Normani but some of y'all in this thread are serving anti-intellectual MAGA and it is so exhausting. 

• Like 2

One thing about leaks and what made the album.
The album version will most likely sound more polished and HQ, maybe different instrumental touches here and there. It is still a little interesting to see how the song turned out in the end.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HenryHope said:

One thing about leaks and what made the album.
The album version will most likely sound more polished and HQ, maybe different instrumental touches here and there. It is still a little interesting to see how the song turned out in the end.

If candy paint is anything to go by then....... (mind you I actually like the song)

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, ToraeGilt said:

The Gaslighting in here is insane! So you are telling me that we are getting an album filled with songs that were leaked and we are blaming the fans for being annoyed? This is a 6 year wait, where we have been getting scraps so NATURALLY, if there is a leak then the fans will scurry to listen. I am sorry but this is extremely disappointing and there is no other way to twist this. I wouldn't mind the leaks if we had like a plethora of songs to listen to but 10 full songs and 3/4 of them we have already heard?? And then the audacity to add black woman (allegedly) when rocket was right there? Her best leak at that. This is crazy

Literally, I understand their point of view but I don't get why they try so hard not to understand ours

• Like 3

First of all, nobody here has leaked the tracks themselves. Second of all, its the principle. It makes you wonder why we've been waiting months for this project and why she's still been recording if the newer songs weren't making it. She still hasn't confirmed the track list so we can at least save our breath until then which who knows when that'll be.

• Like 4

Posted (edited)

Fans have every right to be disappointed, especially since they've been waiting since the 5H hiatus for Normani's official solo album with a proper rollout. From what I've observed, there's only so much blame that can be placed on her team; ultimately, it seems that Normani had had the final say in what songs make the final cut. If this is her vision for the album, then we, as fans, have to accept her choice, even if we're not happy about it.

That said, I'm really looking forward to the performances, where I know she'll deliver. 

Edited by Ethereal

In other news, SHE'S GOING ON TOUR. It's going to be like 2019 again guys. 

So Excited Reaction GIF

Titles of tracks confirmed as per the cocktail list seem to be missing from that supposed track list lmao. So thatd bring us to 11 songs if black woman and nah nah nah are on it.

• Like 1

I think half of y'all are unnecessarily freaking out and the other half is trying to mess with the others. We got a hella fun event last night. How about enjoying the moment?? 

• Like 5
  • Confused 1

Posted (edited)
22 minutes ago, Motivation93 said:

Titles of tracks confirmed as per the cocktail list seem to be missing from that supposed track list lmao. So thatd bring us to 11 songs if black woman and nah nah nah are on it.

I hope there's a track she's showing of range … hopefully they've added a bridge to insomnia 

Edited by Hey200200

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.