Normani

URBAN

9 minutes ago, wildsidenormani said:

spacer.png

if it's a local release like both the singles have been, we're basically 1 week away now....we made it normonsters. we made it 

first fan reviews dropping this friday too bktidalwave-theprinceprint.gif

any ATLRers going to the listening party?

• Like 1

• Replies 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• popularmoonlight

• AFullMoonlight

• Flare

• nooniebao

Posted (edited)

A WEEK AND 11 HOURS TIL ITS OUT, 6 YEARS IN THE MAKING, 4 VANISHES FROM EARTH, 30 LEAKS, 80 SCRAPPED COLLABS AND MVS, WE FINALLY MADE IT NATION:jonny5:

Edited by zeta
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

The real moment of truth is when, or if, we get an album sampler.

4 hours ago, scrltwtch said:

first fan reviews dropping this friday too bktidalwave-theprinceprint.gif

any ATLRers going to the listening party?

I live in Los Angeles and signed up for the event. I hope I get to go! :duca:

The only issue is that they didn't ask me for my year of birth so I am not sure if I will get eliminated from the "pool" since they can't tell who's actually 21 and over…

• Like 4

9 hours ago, zeta said:

A WEEK AND 11 HOURS TIL ITS OUT, 6 YEARS IN THE MAKING, 4 VANISHES FROM EARTH, 30 LEAKS, 80 SCRAPPED COLLABS AND MVS, WE FINALLY MADE IT NATION:jonny5:

Literally woke up shaking

My fellow sisters in battle, we made it. We finally get to receive after giving for so long…

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

The album is receiving positive reviews from journalists, so if she plays her cards right, it could potentially earn a few Grammy nominations.

IMG_2905.gif?ex=6662f764&is=6661a5e4&hm=c65db8b9d1c736d563bdc492dfe41065b2a390c1e5abb6a25c19a848b7312055&

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Crank_It_Up said:

I live in Los Angeles and signed up for the event. I hope I get to go! :duca:

The only issue is that they didn't ask me for my year of birth so I am not sure if I will get eliminated from the "pool" since they can't tell who's actually 21 and over…

they still haven't told ppl if they got chosen…

The Dazed article was pretty good. I'm liking how in each article she's talking about a new track or collab. Great way to tease the album, hopefully during release week she has some performances lined up.

When Fair makes the Dopamine Tour setlist and Motivation doesn't even though I don't think she has a choice to not perform Motivation

IMG_2905.gif?ex=6662f764&is=6661a5e4&hm=c65db8b9d1c736d563bdc492dfe41065b2a390c1e5abb6a25c19a848b7312055&

58 minutes ago, AFullMoonlight said:

When Fair makes the Dopamine Tour setlist and Motivation doesn't even though I don't think she has a choice to not perform Motivation

If she's really a bad ***** she's sneaking Slow Down in the setlist

• Like 3

37 minutes ago, popularmoonlight said:

If she's really a bad ***** she's sneaking Slow Down in the setlist

She refuses to even acknowledge that one

2 hours ago, AntiHarmony said:

The Dazed article was pretty good. I'm liking how in each article she's talking about a new track or collab. Great way to tease the album, hopefully during release week she has some performances lined up.

that's very reminiscent of how we used

to get news about albums back in the day.

def loved the dazed article.

spacer.png

me signing up to go to the listening party despite being 5000 miles away from LA 

i will be hating on the attendees all the way from london :suburban:

Posted (edited)
20 minutes ago, wildsidenormani said:

spacer.png

me signing up to go to the listening party despite being 5000 miles away from LA 

i will be hating on the attendees all the way from london :suburban:

Girl !!! How did you sign up ? Ive tried signing up from France but they not letting me, would have booked a flight if needed 

Edited by noemani

so many twitter stans who aren't LA-based signed up and got the rsvp and can't go, now when that event is empty tmrw bc of them…:rip:

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, scrltwtch said:

so many twitter stans who aren't LA-based signed up and got the rsvp and can't go, now when that event is empty tmrw bc of them…:rip:

I sweaaaar I'm so pissed 

15 minutes ago, noemani said:

Girl !!! How did you sign up ? Ive tried signing up from France but they not letting me, would have booked a flight if needed 

jk i didn't lol :deadbanana2: i think you were only able to do it from a US-based IP address

the unhinged part of me would've been on a flight from london tonight if i had a confirmed invite but oh well :rip:

see y'all tomorrowww. should be fun 🙂!

• Like 3

I'll be flying in for the event!

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

25 minutes ago, wildsidenormani said:

jk i didn't lol :deadbanana2: i think you were only able to do it from a US-based IP address

the unhinged part of me would've been on a flight from london tonight if i had a confirmed invite but oh well :rip:

I should have tried with a vpn omggg I'm so excited for those who's gonna get to hear the album and i hope Normani's gonna show up 

11 minutes ago, Friendlyreminder said:

I'll be flying in for the event!

26 minutes ago, sleepevaded said:

see y'all tomorrowww. should be fun 🙂!

Did you get an invitation? :duca:  @Crank_It_Up did you? 

This is the first time Normani will be interacting with actual fans in a very long time. So exciting. I guess she should be there too right? 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, popularmoonlight said:

i've been holding this in for a lil lol finally can talk about it!! i'm so hype i can'tttt :jonny6:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, popularmoonlight said:

Yes I signed up and just got the email today!

• Like 3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.