Nicki Minaj

Click Clack

I feel like she needs to do something to stir up hype for this second leg like drop a song girl damn

• Replies
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Click Clack

• D.Va

• AdrianNicki

• Material Girl

Top Posters In This Topic

Starting to think her rambling on Stationhead for hours a day isn't great tour promo :noparty:

• Haha 1

I was really surprised when she announced 2nd leg tbh. The hype died down by the time she started the first leg. No promo, no singles, no music videos. Only stationhead and Big Foot. Queen Radio/Stationhead is the worst thing that happend in her career. She also was in news several times for her unprofessionalism. It's only natural people wouldn't want to spend money on her tour. Especially this year when literally everybody is dropping and going on tour either this year or next.

IMO a way better move would be to work on a new album and start from the beginning. Reset the era. PF2 is dead already.

• Like 2

The quicker we accept PF2 was just a money laundering scam to launch the tour, her nails and her ugly shoes, the better. 

She has no stable team so we can't really expect good things. I do find her a little slow (and that's coming for me) for not anticipating that the second leg would struggle after the bad press the tour got in canada and europe & the lack of music. No mv, no single on radio since January... PF2 doesn't even feel like a proper era. 

That being said... I still listen to PF2 everyday (except Forward From Messy) and it's her third best album easily 

:clack:

might sound sad but i'm not really expecting another album ever 

thank god she ended with her best 

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

PF2 money laundering scam djdhwhwh well yes!

Thank the lord we can win that studio/dinner mess with NickiTrivia because there was NO WAY I was gonna buy these shoes 

Watch me win and steal the cowgirlfeat.dudja.mp3 file in the studio

44 minutes ago, D.Va said:

Thank the lord we can win that studio/dinner mess with NickiTrivia because there was NO WAY I was gonna buy these shoes 

Watch me win and steal the cowgirlfeat.dudja.mp3 file in the studio

Delete the Okay.mp3 file while you're there

• Haha 4

And leak Big Barbie.wav for me sis.

Edited by AdrianNicki
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

So will she be forced to tour if tickets continue to not sell? Like, I really wonder what's going to happen bc she seems committed to this second leg. But all the hype is gone. Even ppl I know IRL are tired of her. I wonder when things will start to click for her. 

1 hour ago, FOCK said:

WAKE UP SURPRISE VERSE JUST DROPPED

Hide contents

:suburban:

Oh we're eating GOODT in 2024 :alexz:

1 hour ago, FOCK said:

WAKE UP SURPRISE VERSE JUST DROPPED

Reveal hidden contents

:suburban:

Oh so this is what all those recent studio sessions were about!1!!!

Spoiler

Kinda need another Likkle Miss moment tbh. Only with queen spice tho please no extras

• Thanks 1

😐

oh vibes are down in here indeed

Just crossed my 100th listen to the Okay leak 

1 hour ago, ImpressMeMuch said:

oh vibes are down in here indeed

speaking of vibes being down, twitter is a ******* war zone all thanks to this ***

Pedro is a menace.

I still cackle when Nicki's instagram said she was in Mexico and barbz were gaging thinking she was shooting a video... meanwhile it was just because Pedro's stupid ass was logged on her account 

:khalyan2:

• Haha 2

lovely-peaches-peaches.gif

Hummm so...

Blessings is kinda of a bop

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.