Nicki Minaj

Click Clack

what's goin' on with her? Her twitter has been messier than the usual for hours.

spacer.png

• Replies
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Click Clack

• D.Va

• AdrianNicki

• Material Girl

Top Posters In This Topic

she has lost her damn mind djdnndndndndndnd

Damnn... what happend? Was she shading Jailbird already? SKDHKSHDKSH

:ahh:

• Haha 1

What did she say on stationhead ? 

I'm scared

:clack:

1 minute ago, D.Va said:

What did she say on stationhead ? 

I'm scared

the only ppl who are keeping tabs/screen recording are the fans of other artists

ujSzXDp.gif

or maybe its not JT? lmao idk. weird time to say stupid **** the day of her release lmao

oh well who knows. this is the same woman who dragged Kreayshawn unprovoked on I Am Your Leader for being hot for 2 summer months. She really hates seeing any other rap girl. 

s1xlcMt.jpg

1 minute ago, SmittenCake said:

or maybe its not JT? lmao idk. weird time to say stupid **** the day of her release lmao

I was about to drag her ass but I'm gonna believe this

• Haha 1

Just now, D.Va said:

I was about to drag her ass but I'm gonna believe this

nah we all know its for sure about JT. lets not delude ourselves

• Like 1

At the end of the day, IF it's indeed about JT, she can mad all she wants. Nicki has so much talent and she was obviously incredibly smart to get where she is now, but she has lost most of her ability to focus. 

JT made a more solid project in a few months than Nicki, while she had 5 years to perfect her ****. She sits high as **** on stationhead for hours, puts so much energy on that excuse of a label while no one but ******* Lourdiz of all people is willing to sign in and she is only releasing scraps from 5 years ago. 

I just hate how intransigeant she is with the rap girls. It's not like JT ever used her for anything and the only time she was involved with Nicki was that stupid SFG remix. (Like Dudja) She was only showing love, and you throw it all away because she doesn't want to accept your shitty deal ? Girl please. 

• Like 4

When the twitter barbz are all against Nicki you know it's bad, because they are absolutely deluded. 

• Like 1

what did she do this time

nicki.png

The way this SHOULD BE such a huge wake up call

• Haha 6

:bibliahh:

• Haha 1

i could almost see why she's scrambling a biT ngl, but doing all of this over the garage sale mixtape the day it comes out is reminding me of a certain preceding evil from earlier this year... can we save this energy for next week when that album is supposed to drop lol. 

Let me just leave this here:

They're just finding out she's looney tunes now? El oh el.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, FOCK said:

They're just finding out she's looney tunes now? El oh el.

better late than never

MdcoBhQ.jpg

This is the same ole shxt as usual, let's not act all shocked and outraged, puhlease

spacer.png

She can talk at the wall all she wants nobody gaf, I hope Papa Bear drew all over her walls with the nicest collection of crayons and she can keep preaching to the same 5 people on stationhead 

• Haha 1

I have mixed feelings about this. I don't know what Nicki's issue with JT is but I'm not surprised and I'm not sure why everyone is acting like this is new. She probably resents most rap girls, it doesn't matter whether they praise her or not. Shes never pretended otherwise so this dragfest is annoying. All I see over the TL is drags and disrespect at Nicki over JT from barbs and that's messed up. I get holding her accountable but some are going as far as wishing she never has daughters, like who needs haters atp. Everyone is dragging her everyday this year, its becoming draining, dublin-gate was just last week. JT will be fine, she needs to be like Ice and ignore the b.s. I mean I still like ice, I don't have anything against JT, I listen to some meg&cardi songs sometimes :michael:

However, it also feels like fans have a lot of pent-up anger towards nicki lately especially the way she handled the era that its easy to dunk on her right now. Beyonce dropped cowboy carter and went about her day. I think people have to come to terms that she isn't a young artist anymore and wont give 100%. If she really wanted more for PF2, she would do more. She isn't interested in promoting her album in the traditional matter and everyone needs to accept that. 

The support her fanbase is able to offer is a major part of her "leverage" for HeavyOnIt. That is why she doesn't want Barb identified pages to openly support artists who have opted not to sign. It's that simple. 

It's nothing to do with jealousy, friendship, malice etc. She's never been these girls' friend lol. It's just business. 

Is it misguided? I'd say so. But for whatever reason, it's a calculation she's made & we're not privy to behind the scenes etc. That said, JT did somewhat benefit from Nicki's advice & affiliation early in, but since then, she has done remarkably well for herself & carving out her own niche, without having to rely on Barb-pandering or name dropping. 

And she's never been wanted anyone else posted on her timeline, she's made that very clear - so the unfollows aren't a surprise. 

It's annoying that instigators are now in JT's live asking her about Nicki. Leave her tf alone & let her enjoy her project drop. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

59 minutes ago, FOCK said:

The support her fanbase is able to offer is a major part of her "leverage" for HeavyOnIt. That is why she doesn't want Barb identified pages to openly support artists who have opted not to sign. It's that simple. 

It's nothing to do with jealousy, friendship, malice etc. She's never been these girls' friend lol. It's just business. 

Is it misguided? I'd say so. But for whatever reason, it's a calculation she's made & we're not privy to behind the scenes etc. That said, JT did somewhat benefit from Nicki's advice & affiliation early in, but since then, she has done remarkably well for herself & carving out her own niche, without having to rely on Barb-pandering or name dropping. 

And she's never been wanted anyone else posted on her timeline, she's made that very clear - so the unfollows aren't a surprise. 

It's annoying that instigators are now in JT's live asking her about Nicki. Leave her tf alone & let her enjoy her project drop. 

Pink flop 2  is only doing 1m streams a day after less than a year. The barbz aren't even supporting Nicki so I'm not exactly sure how she'd sell the barbz support as part of her label package :gaycat6:.

Nobody with 10 brain cells is signing to her label, she needs to let it go. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.