not her fat ass cancelling as im standing next to the STAGE

8 minutes ago, SmittenCake said:

Coz yall people wanna RIOT

NO ONE is rioting 😭😭😭😭 they didnt pay her

romaniana havent rioted since december 1989 be serious

sndndjsnsjsns

stay safe queen!

• Thanks 1

Right I'm done with Nicki and I hope she gets what she deserves for the ******* filthy snake she is! She cancelled the romanian date just now (8 pm ro time) a couple of hours before she was scheduled to start talking about non existent protests and the safety concerns! What a ******* moron she is spreading lies and propaganda as if she was going to a 3rd world country when Romania is one of the safest countries in Europe! She should rot in hell for everything she does and all the disrespect! 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

6 minutes ago, Click Clack said:

sndndjsnsjsns

stay safe queen!

There's no stay safe queen! Romania is one of the safest countries in Europe and she's by far anyone's concern! She's just a fake ass ***** pretending to care about anything other than a big bag of money and hits! She doesn't respect or care about her fans whatsoever

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, mrpartyrocker said:

Right I'm done with Nicki and I hope she gets what she deserves for the ******* filthy snake she is! She cancelled the romanian date just now (8 pm ro time) a couple of hours before she was scheduled to start talking about non existent protests and the safety concerns! What a ******* moron she is spreading lies and propaganda as if she was going to a 3rd world country when Romania is one of the safest countries in Europe! She should rot in hell for everything she does and all the disrespect! 

7 minutes ago, mrpartyrocker said:

There's no stay safe queen! Romania is one of the safest countries in Europe and she's by far anyone's concern! She's just a fake ass ***** pretending to care about anything other than a big bag of money and hits! She doesn't respect or care about her fans whatsoever

PSEfrYE.gif

• Haha 4

18 minutes ago, mrpartyrocker said:

Can yall see her in the United States? 

• Haha 1

sdddddddddddd

5 minutes ago, SmittenCake said:

Can yall see her in the United States? 

Sorry? Do you think anyone should travel from a different continent to another to see a ***** who cancels a few hours before her scheduled show and by spreading lies? Y'all must be sick if you'd pay to see this woman! She doesn't deserve a ****

She's married to a rapist and lives in a country where people shoot each other every minute of the day, yet she talks about safety concerns in ROMANIA! Give me a break you stupid hoe! 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

42 minutes ago, mrpartyrocker said:

Sorry? Do you think anyone should travel from a different continent to another to see a ***** who cancels a few hours before her scheduled show and by spreading lies?

yeah

4 minutes ago, SmittenCake said:

yeah

Then you need to go for some therapy hun

well honestly gag city dublin was a dud… there was no real support act, she came on stage at 21:50 (1.5hrs late) and finished up at 22:50. didn't even have the full stage set up (the alter ego boxes etc), and the setlist was weak. tpp tour steps all over this one

i wish she had cancelled and refunded us, so @romania at least there's that 

anyway, have we all admitted that queen > pf2 yet? i need more queen outtakes to leak

• Like 1

I was wondering why there wasn't a thread for us to ki at thee pony like there is for everyone else but I see the mods are working overtime to close any thread that could be deemed negative :sleep:

• Like 1

I am sure its disappointing when an artist cancels a show, but these sort of things happens. Whether for security or maybe they didn't pay her. 

2 hours ago, oshyms said:

well honestly gag city dublin was a dud… there was no real support act, she came on stage at 21:50 (1.5hrs late) and finished up at 22:50. didn't even have the full stage set up (the alter ego boxes etc), and the setlist was weak. tpp tour steps all over this one

i wish she had cancelled and refunded us, so @romania at least there's that 

anyway, have we all admitted that queen > pf2 yet? i need more queen outtakes to leak

That really sucks. I heard a lot of people were unhappy. Nicki doesn't have supporting acts for the European leg for the most part. She really should do better with the timing issues. 

anyway 

nicki is coming 

12 hours ago, mrpartyrocker said:

She's married to a rapist and lives in a country where people shoot each other every minute of the day, yet she talks about safety concerns in ROMANIA! Give me a break you stupid hoe! 

Oh you might have spilled sis

• Like 1

Dunce caps are urgently needed in here, it's getting scary. I can't believe I was one of the 5 people who streamed this pony album aw shucks that's too bad

spacer.png

I gave it a few streams too but I got bored after two days. This girl has been releasing the same song for years now. Similar beats, same flows and delivery. Nicki's albums are not really refined either but at least she makes her records entertaining, different and keeps you on your toes a little bit. I still remember listening to songs like Red Ruby, Everybody or FTCU for the first time. Even stuff like Forward from Trini and that polka music outro. I can't imagine the rap game without Nicki. None of the girls do it like her.

And I can't believe I'm saying this but cupcakke lowkey released a better album than the horse.

• Like 2

the bigger problem is having your self titled album become your most boring project to date. :deadbanana2:Like even Nicki knew to never fall down that rabbit hole lol. 

spacer.png

I hope she drops the David Guetta collab soon and snatches a global EDM hit.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.