• Material Girl

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Material Girl said:

speaking of real music

this masterpiece yup

lady-nodding.gif

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, Nicolette said:

I dont think they should beef but ice is pushing it atp. Her reaction is normal but she could have just acknowlegded it and apologized. She wants to keep bigging Nicki up, emulating her style like nothing happened especially since its obvious that nicki is keeping her distance. Its starting to feel antagonistic honestly. Nobody would be ok with someone speaking on them like that. Unless they've talked it out in private, the best thing to do is just keep doing her stuff without addressing nicki. 

Ice should do a public apology? Sksksks :deadbanana4: that sounds more embarrassing than when Nicki forced JT to recite that diss. 

• Haha 1

Sorry queen but ice will def get my streams this new song is IT

spacer.png

Queen said i'm the princess

I mean she didn't lie fff

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Sloppy hoes gon' chat the most, if you make your bed, better lay in it

Why is Icy Spicy shading herself like that on her own song. LMAO.

spacer.png

5 minutes ago, D.Va said:

Sorry queen but ice will def get my streams this new song is IT

spacer.png

Queen said i'm the princess

I mean she didn't lie fff

dnndndndnd she went tf OFF

i might have to buy the mess 

z0B7OGP.thumb.gif.a559c784c604b8ff705055

phat butt pull ma pants up 

oh now she tryna be friends like i forgot 

• Haha 2

I can't tell who she's cool with anymore these days, I can't keep up. Even with those texts that leaked it doesn't sound like she was dissing nicki, just frustrated which is normal. Just make up already fff

spacer.png

i knew belcalis would eventually make her way towards gagcity because she needs that hit

spacer.png

Edited by KatyPrismSpirit

Cabarbie?

The desperation...she shouldn't even be responding to Barbz 

7 minutes ago, SmittenCake said:

Ice should do a public apology? Sksksks :deadbanana4: that sounds more embarrassing than when Nicki forced JT to recite that diss. 

Theres nothing wrong about apologizing. I would feel bad if someone found out I spoke about them in that manner, especially since those texts leaked to the public. She called her ungrateful and jealous. Pretending that everything is fine is what is going to lead to mess. At the very least settle it in private. Its really odd that people expect Nicki to be ok with it just because they want to stan ice. I still listen to ice, and i totally understand she was frustrated but this is going to blow up in everyone's face pretty soon if she keeps going the way she is going. 

cabarbie is sending me 

Also, I can admit I was delusional about RNB, it's nothing more than a cute deluxe track. 

HOWEVER, I think Let Me Calm Down is great. Yes, the song doesn't have any hook which is unfortunate, but the beat is gorgeous and she is lowkey serving TPP Nicki. 

• Like 1

RNB would be higher for me if she did one more verse at least. Calm Down is great, and Cole served a great verse that wasn't corny thank god. Dragged Michael Myers as well I have to stan

spacer.png

Edited by SashaDevachelli
  • Like 1

This is going to serve mental illness, but I miss stalking Nicki's likes edrfghgftrerfffff

I know I would cackle seeing what she liked about that "queen said I'm the princess" mess

spacer.png

Edited by D.Va

8 minutes ago, D.Va said:

This is going to serve mental illness, but I miss stalking Nicki's likes edrfghgftrerfffff

I know I would cackle seeing what she liked about that "queen said I'm the princess" mess

spacer.png

same, twitter is cooked

elon is determined to kill it off 

2 hours ago, SmittenCake said:

Gurl PUHLEAZE

There's only 1 social climber and that's megan especislly in the start of her career. Ices reaction to having Nicki try to get her to sign a garbage ass deal is only normal. She's a young girl and we've all witness nicki acting snobby and insufferable too many times :rip: the b0rbz need to leave Ice tf alone. 

...so what? 

nicki doesn't owe these girls NOTHING

idgaf about that alleged deal. she can act as insufferable as she wants when THEY want what she has, not nicki's fault ice does not know how to negotiate while nicki can assert herself in rooms full of MEN and still get her points across, especially from a young age. so saying she is "young" and babying these rap girls is counterproductive, and if we are gonna look at this from a BUSINESS perspective, and actually understand BUSINESS, she would have been smart negotiating a better deal with nicki, leveraging her fanbase, and been the princess, and from a PR perspective, she should have addressed that nobody.

but yeah

the new ice track is a bop, so I will be streamin

:cm:

32 minutes ago, rasmushooker said:

...so what? 

nicki doesn't owe these girls NOTHING

idgaf about that alleged deal. she can act as insufferable as she wants when THEY want what she has, not nicki's fault ice does not know how to negotiate 

nicki: *tells rap girls to read their contracts*

nicki: *wanted Ice to sign to a predatory garbage ass contract*

n daz why lil wayne owned her masters then sold the ****.

og8SPfB.gif

17 minutes ago, SmittenCake said:

nicki: *tells rap girls to read their contracts*

nicki: *wanted Ice to sign to a predatory garbage ass contract*

n daz why lil wayne owned her masters then sold the ****.

og8SPfB.gif

boo hoo

nicki is so evil bc these rap girls have no backbone

should have negotiated :cm: now she looks dumb building her whole brand around nicki

1 minute ago, rasmushooker said:

boo hoo

nicki is so evil bc these rap girls have no backbone

should have negotiated :cm: now she looks dumb building her whole brand around nicki

yeah the new girls have no backbone because they want the royalties and fair rights to their music 

they should all be like nicki and have their masters sold/not owned 

eABfDHk.gif

hmm wonder if i can UPGRADE my ticket to VIP

eABfDHk.gif

1 minute ago, SmittenCake said:

yeah the new girls have no backbone because they want the royalties and fair rights to their music 

they should all be like nicki and have their masters sold/not owned 

eABfDHk.gif

uhm.. no?

she has NO backbone bc she gladly let nicki pay for princess diana music video, and ran to her fake-ass friend after who exposed her ****

as said. she should have negotiated, as what you do in the music industry, and built a long-lasting career for herself with the rights she was looking for

now she just looks dumb :cm:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.