• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Click Clack

• D.Va

• AdrianNicki

• Material Girl

Top Posters In This Topic

That story made me so sad:frown: I wonder if she's just been struggling balancing mom and tour life at the same time. Whatever is happening I hope she stays strong.:heart2: 

• Like 1

I can't lie, I can't even pretend to feel sad about their break up if it does end up true. 

Their paths should have NEVER crossed again and at any other point in her life (earlier than 2015 at least), Nicki would have not even glanced at him. He was unfortunately there at the right place and at the right time.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, D.Va said:

I can't lie, I can't even pretend to feel sad about their break up if it does end up true. 

Their paths should have NEVER crossed again and at any other point in her life (earlier than 2015 at least), Nicki would have not even glanced at him. He was unfortunately there at the right place and at the right time.

yea

if nothing else he made her feel safe/protected at a time when the whole world was against her  

like they literally tried to gun my sis down at the MAMA video shoot.. it was a crazy time 

+ he was someone familiar, a person who was around before the fame.. i hate to see her going through another breakup but it's for the best & she'll be fine 

• Like 4

"the right place and the right time" being a thanksgiving turkey giveaway in the streets is also so crazy

her life is truly mindblowing sdfghjn,k

• Haha 4

let me just say i will never ever disrespect tae again bc these wigs.. :jonny5: 

i'm glad she made it on stage tho, i was worried for a minute 

Lots of ppl on tiktok hoping she recovers emotionally & breaks up w him

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Click Clack said:

let me just say i will never ever disrespect tae again bc these wigs.. :jonny5: 

dddd

How the hell am I supposed to take her nicki hendrix speeches seriously with that on her head-

spacer.png

Sorry queen go on, we'll support you:jonny5:

• Haha 3

does the skipprint have a song on red ruby's level? cz im not hearing one

:clack:

• Thanks 2

it's called four door aventador 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Somebody mute Material Gyal's mic

• Haha 3

:ahh:

• Haha 2

Still don't know if it's about the breakup (if it happened), or something related to him not supporting her as a parent, or something about her child or juggling mom life and tour. But if it's the foremost, I think it's for the best. She will recover and heal from it.

Totally random but have we done Pink Friday 2 survivor?

i bought rich friday on itunes, but at least i can stream it on apple music now 

9 minutes ago, AdrianNicki said:

Totally random but have we done Pink Friday 2 survivor?

No, please HOST ONE

I need to payola Pink Friday Girls to number one

• Like 1

1 hour ago, D.Va said:

No, please HOST ONE

I need to payola Pink Friday Girls to number one

Yeah, I remember we were suppose to do it when the album came out but Nicki kept promising more songs so we waited.

I think it's time to do it. I'm not sure if I'll have time this week since I'm finishing my academic year and I have last exams this weekend but after that I should be free. Unless someone else wants to host, be my guest. (@Devin ?)

barbie world was a MOMENT

ice spice is lowkey dumb for giving nicki that feature tho, could have been her moment but the true harajuku barbie ATE her up and now she is fading

oh well :gaycat2:

saw nicki live in paris also

definitely her best tour :jonny5: seeing barbie dangerous, big difference, barbie world, press play and super freaky gal live was a spiritual experience, to say the least

• Like 2

I need Nicki to let her publicist (if she has one) spin this in her favor, she can rebuild so much good will by throwing his ass under the bus

47 minutes ago, rasmushooker said:

barbie world was a MOMENT

ice spice is lowkey dumb for giving nicki that feature tho, could have been her moment but the true harajuku barbie ATE her up and now she is fading

oh well :gaycat2:

barbie world wouldn't have been as big without the movie & it wouldn't have been anywhere near the movie without nicki, so lol

19 hours ago, Click Clack said:

it's called four door aventador 

hm

14 minutes ago, Click Clack said:

barbie world wouldn't have been as big without the movie & it wouldn't have been anywhere near the movie without nicki, so lol

I was going by the tea online that ice spice was allegedly offered the spot first

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.