Nicki Minaj

Click Clack

3 minutes ago, Black Jesus said:

From what I'm seeing on Twitter, it looks like a top 20 debut is a definite at this point, unless something crazy happens on Spotify over the next few days. Barbz are scrambling to try to secure a top 10 but I don't think it's gonna happen :deadbanana2:

i think that’s fine for the type of song it is  

i won’t be mad at another top 10 tho

spacer.png

• Replies 24.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Click Clack

• D.Va

• AdrianNicki

• Material Girl

Top Posters In This Topic

she just confirmed super freaky LEGEND wasn’t the lead & won’t be on the album mfnfdnndnfnfnd

there truly is no album 

bTADZP4.gif

We’re getting a collab album this year she says 

spacer.png

she said the same in 2017 & we’re still waiting for the future mixtape 

bTADZP4.gif

Is this true?

Barbz dropped the ball with this one, people were saying top 20, i wanted to stream more but I was busy with school this week and I didn! love the song as much as SFG

Edited by cyclone

51 minutes ago, Black Jesus said:

Is this true?

this is what she said: 

take it with a grain of salt, this is the lady that said the album was coming before summer last year 

44 minutes ago, Material Girl said:

take it with a grain of salt, this is the lady that said the album was coming before summer last year 

And that the documentary was coming last year, etc….let’s see

I guess SFG (and possibly RRDS) will be on the album. She's on Twitter clocking the Barbz for spreading misinformation. 

I'm so glad she is fed up with them. :dies:

she would be stupid not to include SFG, a #1 smash hit, on the album so i'm glad she knows

Did anybody seriously think Red Ruby would be her another #1 smash. It's a street record. It sounds like a mixtape song. I think debuting in top 40 is actually amazing for this type of song. Other girls wouldn't even touch bubbling under chart with a song like that. Well... they wouldn't even be able to rap like that on a song in the first place. :rip:

If it comes to the album, I completely lost hope. She can say whatever she wants. I'll believe it when I see the release date, album cover and title. She can leave those lazy comments for herself. I've been hearing "the album is coming soon" for the last 4 years. I'm tired of that.

16 minutes ago, AdrianNicki said:

Did anybody seriously think Red Ruby would be her another #1 smash. It's a street record. It sounds like a mixtape song. I think debuting in top 40 is actually amazing for this type of song. Other girls wouldn't even touch bubbling under chart with a song like that. Well... they wouldn't even be able to rap like that on a song in the first place. :rip:

If it comes to the album, I completely lost hope. She can say whatever she wants. I'll believe it when I see the release date, album cover and title. She can leave those lazy comments for herself. I've been hearing "the album is coming soon" for the last 4 years. I'm tired of that.

You have been saying the album doesn't exist from the beginning, and I was unconvinced until after the Stationhead conversation. She is making it about confusing the "opps", but I also think the album is nowhere near complete. 

Maybe she will shock us all, but her getting upset every time the album (and/or doc) comes up says a lot.

Edited by BreatheMusic

the way it's clear republic/ym has no pressure or power to be able to ask for an album from her, it's really only coming when she wants to put it out :deadbanana4:

I was ready and hyped last year. It looked like she had everything ready. DWHAP did well, there was a hype around her comeback, VMA Vanguard, SFG smashing, Bussin and WGU as promo singles, "album before summertime" confirmation, bunch of interviews and collabs, festivals. It looked like she was about to drop late 2022. But she didn't and that's when she lost me again. I still love her, as I said before I love every single song she has given us so far but I'm afraid the album is not coming. I really want to be proven wrong.

I just want her to be honest with us. I totally understand that she's a new mother, I know how badly she wants to have children and focus on family at one point. She expressed  that many times throughout her career. I totally get it and I'm happy for her, even though I don't really support Kenny. But It's infruiating to hear "the album is coming" every few months even though it's clearly nowhere near ready. Just say what's really going on.

i used to think the label was looking for a hit before green lighting the album release and that’s why she kept resetting with hiatuses and different singles but now i’m starting to really believe it’s just her :rip:

obviously i know why she didn’t end up releasing an album in 2020 or 2021 with the pregnancy but 2022 really made no sense not to have something ready 

god she’s annoying 

your fans want to know if it’s a lead single bc they’re looking for any hint that the album you’ve teased for 5 years now is coming 

the way she’s pissed off its so clear an album either doesn’t exist or there’s other drama preventing it from coming out :rip:

1 hour ago, AdrianNicki said:

I was ready and hyped last year. It looked like she had everything ready. DWHAP did well, there was a hype around her comeback, VMA Vanguard, SFG smashing, Bussin and WGU as promo singles, "album before summertime" confirmation, bunch of interviews and collabs, festivals. It looked like she was about to drop late 2022. But she didn't and that's when she lost me again. I still love her, as I said before I love every single song she has given us so far but I'm afraid the album is not coming. I really want to be proven wrong.

I just want her to be honest with us. I totally understand that she's a new mother, I know how badly she wants to have children and focus on family at one point. She expressed  that many times throughout her career. I totally get it and I'm happy for her, even though I don't really support Kenny. But It's infruiating to hear "the album is coming" every few months even though it's clearly nowhere near ready. Just say what's really going on.

everything went wrong when she left the management she had for DWHAP rollout 

She basically confirmed the viral hate tweets aren't organic, get innnn

OT: Yeah I don't think the album is ready if her meltdowns on twitter are any indication 

But imagine we get an ENTIRE chinese-themed album :bird: the ******* SERVEE

Edited by cyclone

Are there any "hybrids" here? Now we arent allowed to like anyone except her or what, when your aging schizophrenic ass hasn't dropped an album or done anything stanworthy in 5 years, trying to boss us around like minions FOH, she needs a reality check bad

Edited by cyclone

Anyways... Here's my NM5. Her best album honestly. Crocodile Tears and Megatron are big misses but every Nicki album has fillers. :michael:
  1. Do We Have A Problem?
  2. Bussin 
  3. We Go Up
  4. Fractions
  5. Yikes
  6. Red Ruby Da Sleeze
  7. Whole Lotta Money 
  8. Likkle Miss 
  9. Crocodile Teeth 
  10. Seeing Green
  11. Trollz 
  12. Super Freaky Girl 
  13. Megatron

I'm ready for NM6 fall 2039.

6 hours ago, AdrianNicki said:

1. Do We Have A Problem?
  2. Bussin 
  3. We Go Up
  4. Fractions
  5. Yikes
  6. Red Ruby Da Sleeze
  7. Whole Lotta Money 
  8. Likkle Miss 
  9. Crocodile Teeth 
  10. Seeing Green
  11. Super Freaky Girl

Fixed it for you. Quality not quantity. Megatron has to go :rip: And the NERVE of you to talk sh*t about Crocodile Teeth. Her verse is INSANE, but the track is lazy af. She should have just freestyled over the whole thing. 

1. Yikes

2. Fractions

3. We Go Up

4. Seeing Green

5. Do We Have A Problem?

6. Red Ruby Da Sleeze

7. Super Freaky Girl

8. Crocodile Teeth

9. Likkle Miss 

10. Bussin 

I even snuck a skip in there.

spacer.png

These tracklists look horrid, it's been a horrid few years chile.

2 hours ago, Devin said:

1. Yikes

2. Fractions

3. We Go Up

4. Seeing Green

5. Do We Have A Problem?

6. Red Ruby Da Sleeze

7. Super Freaky Girl

8. Crocodile Teeth

9. Likkle Miss 

10. Bussin 

I even snuck a skip in there.

spacer.png

Catch me in the wrong mood and it’s mostly skips

bTADZP4.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.