Nicki Minaj

Click Clack

Why does she always insist on singing like???:deadbanana4: It was going so great and then I had to hear that autotune mess.

Song is still 10/10 the energy in those verses I really needed that, we just need to focus and regroup on that hook

• Replies 24.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Click Clack

• D.Va

• AdrianNicki

• Material Girl

Top Posters In This Topic

The verses are incredible :WAP:

I don’t hate the hook but I get the DWHAP (a bop) 2.0 comparison. 

Honestly, her singing on this is impeccable. It's auto-tuned to perfection and her tone is exactly where it should be at :clap3: 

the verses are fire, but that chorus :rip: 

like who told her that hard verses and suddenly random singing in the chorus sound good? it's not 2014 anymore, hang it up

5 hours ago, Black Jesus said:

I was LITERALLY just thinking this today. When this b*tch dies and her label releases her "from the vault" music, they're gonna have like 6 albums worth of material 

now…. shdjjdsj:deadbanana4:

I like the verses. She should’ve added more bars after the Christopher Reeves line. The silence is awkward. I hate the chorus. 

I think the pause after the Christopher Reeves line makes good use of the sample :giraffe:

Solid 8.5 / 10

She rode tf out the beat and gave good bars, I just wish the hook was catchier. 

9 hours ago, BlondGuts said:

Barbz help me decipher some of these shots because I caught the horse one but the Dorito one has me stumped… that bar wasn’t an Ice Spice diss was it?

it’s a reference to one of ice spice’s lyrics 

“doritos ******* mad cuz they nachos (not chose)” is a reference to “how can i lose if i’m already chose” 

it’s not a diss get a grip 

I hate the flow on red ruby da sleeze bc we’ve literally heard it so many times…SO many times 

and then the chorus melody is also uninspired. The word play and bars on the entire song are fantastic but that just doesn’t cut it :emofish:

she’s so much better off pushing some of her old releases. idk!!

She absolutely bodied the verses. :jonny: The hook is horrendous though. The nananana part is just...

I just realised Megan was born the same year as that Christopher Reeves incident. :rip: Nicki is absolutely savage. Her wordplay is unmatched.

Bad gal don't die die die

M7U6Ouv.gif

That hook doesn't hit at first but when it does, whew chile

M7U6Ouv.gif

The hook lowkey grew on me but that na na na part should have been scrapped. Or at least put at the end of the song. I have no idea whose idea was it to put that bridge in the middle. I really like the song. It reminds me of her mixtapes a lot. However, the mixing is giving rough demo #2.

Can she ever start on time :deadbanana:

9 hours ago, Koreku said:

I hate the flow on red ruby da sleeze bc we’ve literally heard it so many times…SO many times 

and then the chorus melody is also uninspired. The word play and bars on the entire song are fantastic but that just doesn’t cut it :emofish:

she’s so much better off pushing some of her old releases. idk!!

Do you know what a signature is? :dancehall:

She doesn’t like I get crazy ??? Knew the ***** had bad taste :biblio:

3 hours ago, AdrianNicki said:

na na na part should have been scrapped.

the Megatron triggers are real with this part 

:jamming:

Song starts off really strong, I almost want to say too abruptly. I would’ve had a slower start, really emphasizing the sample

Rest of the song is okay. I’m tired of her singing on songs, you are not Beyoncé. Hook is forgettable. We needed the r*pe producer I guess :rip:

34 minutes ago, wish said:

I hate this forced ass one-sided beef with Megan sorry but :deadbanana4: bffr

Be honest here, do you listen to Megan's music, particularly her last album? I listened once and I knew who she was throwing shots to.

Her fans did too.

This is rap, beef is sport, not some ideology feud. This is why pop fans should really keep their takes to a 1.

As long as no blood is drawn irl, I welcome rappers; RAPPING.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.