• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Click Clack

• D.Va

• AdrianNicki

• Material Girl

Top Posters In This Topic

16 minutes ago, AdrianNicki said:

I believe my girl can stop the world like Beyonce with that surprise drop but you're always banned when Nicki drops so I guess you're right.

sssssssssssssssssss

is this a read? cus i feel read 

Bey sacrifices music legends for every release, and Nicki sacrifices Click Clack for every release, what’s tea?

4eW.gif

sjsjsjdndbs

just wana say that y’all got me ****** up ?

I love you Clack but if you going back to jail means we're getting the album faster I think you should follow advice and drag some hoes.

it’s these looks for me

that beyoncé blonde looks AMAZING on her :jonny5: 

2 minutes ago, AdrianNicki said:

I love you Clack but if you going back to jail means we're getting the album faster I think you should follow advice and drag some hoes.

:rip:  

Can I just say I love the fact that Nicki hasn’t let 2018 go? This could be potentially great for female rap. I feel like now she feel she has something to prove so she’s going to go hard and she’s takin shots at the pony and Cardio which in turn will make them go harder. Cardi will want to show that her success wasn’t just some fluke and Megan will want to prove that she deserves to be mentioned among the top girls. However, Doja is gonna come in like a dark horse lol

Let me know when these girls actually go hard on a record because so far none of them have been delivering. Pardison needs to step his pen game up.

one of those girls is never releasing an album again & the other has MUCH bigger problems than nicki 

1 minute ago, AdrianNicki said:

Let me know when these girls actually go hard on a record because so far none of them have been delivering. Pardison needs to step his pen game up.

nicki has been RAPPING so what do you mean?

or did you mean the other two?

Her bars in blick blick kinda immaculate 

4eW.gif

1 minute ago, Click Clack said:

nicki has been RAPPING so what do you mean?

or did you mean the other two?

well pardison is certainly not pushing his decrepit pen on any of nickster's quality lyrics

w1aduMj.thumb.gif.b7c18113d5d174cc5a3a93

Of course I've talked about Onika's sons. I love every single she's released so far. All hits, no misses. I even listen to Bussin quite frequently even though I acknowledge it's the weakest one.

2 minutes ago, Seiko Oomori said:

well pardison is certainly not pushing his decrepit pen on any of nickster's quality lyrics

w1aduMj.thumb.gif.b7c18113d5d174cc5a3a93

hi

who are u 

3 minutes ago, AdrianNicki said:

Of course I've talked about Onika's sons. I love every single she's released so far. All hits, no misses. I even listen to Bussin quite frequently even though I acknowledge it's the weakest one.

bussin is the only one i don’t acknowledge but everything else has been GREAT

my btch is gorgeous, slimmer, and making good music again. i love it here 

I'm not gonna lie I was a little disappointed after hearing Bussin in full but it grew on me. Lil Baby is kinda pointless though. I don't understand why Nicki forced him to be on the song. She could have easily delivered one more verse.

1 minute ago, Click Clack said:

hi

who are u 

hey girl

im a barb since the pinkprint era but just got active on atrl recently after lurking for years and never posted in nicki base before and i've been enjoying reading ur drags for 5+ years. :jonny4: hey y'all.

f744527ef77799908a31bc02925ef90089d9be80

base doesn't revere WLM remix enough for me

f744527ef77799908a31bc02925ef90089d9be80.gifv

truly a top tier post-Queef verse

Whole Lotta Money got tired pretty quickly. Just like Bia herself whenever she tries to rap.

7 minutes ago, AdrianNicki said:

I'm not gonna lie I was a little disappointed after hearing Bussin in full but it grew on me. Lil Baby is kinda pointless though. I don't understand why Nicki forced him to be on the song. She could have easily delivered one more verse.

she explained that she’d already told baby that her first song would be their collab & when they switched songs, she asked him for another verse so he could still be apart of her comeback 

4 minutes ago, Seiko Oomori said:

hey girl

im a barb since the pinkprint era but just got active on atrl recently after lurking for years and never posted in nicki base before and i've been enjoying reading ur drags for 5+ years. :jonny4: hey y'all.

f744527ef77799908a31bc02925ef90089d9be80

bdndndndndnddn

nice to meet you & welcome to base! 

Did you guys catch on the live with tae earlier, she was talking about getting a breast reduction and that there wasn't much time left to do it?? Which means new era about to start!

7 minutes ago, R.E.M. said:

base doesn't revere WLM remix enough for me

f744527ef77799908a31bc02925ef90089d9be80.gifv

truly a top tier post-Queef verse

these girls have no taste, whole lotta money was her best release in YEARS. a platinum, stable, HIT

bia is great too & london is one of the best songs of the year.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.