Just now, Devin said:

i dont like this AT ALL 

JCNXNXXNXNXXN

it's HORRIBLE

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

You call it yellow I call it citrus

Tanya.

She needs to steal Riot from spice those beats are getting wasted on lyrics about poop

spacer.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Click Clack said:

i feel like her ear for beats is getting.. worse 

vcElslY.thumb.gif.9476b593902fb4905d7a2d

!!!

She's been choosing the craziest beats since Queen and it's driving me insane. 

I would snatch dudja's hair follicles one by one just for Nicki to get on beats like Surfing A Tsunami.

Future has no business having BETTER beats than Nicki with three albums out this year while she had 5 YEARS

Like I am LEVITATING starting from the "Ain't gotta ever talk about it when you are about it" part.

:jonny2:

who would've thought the hive would be dealing with rape allegations/defending their fave's husband..

baby one thing about them tables 

tumblr_inline_o3gdxz4eww1rrudao_400.gif

• Haha 2

so like, wtf? I haven't been keeping up with Nick like that anymore, what happened to Gag City Reloaded? That was like 2 weeks ago and I still see nothing on Apple Music. And Pink Friday 3? We're in here talking about dancehall beats? What?

Like Clack said Nick is insane but not dumb. I'm just tired of Kenneth influencing her to behave like a bird. Goodness gracious. Not even a year ago we had it all girls. We had it all in our hands.

Edited by needs
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, D.Va said:

Future has no business having BETTER beats than Nicki with three albums out this year while she had 5 YEARS

Like I am LEVITATING starting from the "Ain't gotta ever talk about it when you are about it" part.

:jonny2:

in reality she would throw 3-4 different flows in there if she really had a verse on this song and ruin it 

we need a pure hip-hop album/tape from her with no gimmicks - just straight up rap. she shines on stuff like four door aventador, pinkprint freestyle, etc 

Edited by oshyms

32 minutes ago, needs said:

so like, wtf? I haven't been keeping up with Nick like that anymore, what happened to Gag City Reloaded? That was like 2 weeks ago and I still see nothing on Apple Music. And Pink Friday 3? We're in here talking about dancehall beats? What?

Like Clack said Nick is insane but not dumb. I'm just tired of Kenneth influencing her to behave like a bird. Goodness gracious. Not even a year ago we had it all girls. We had it all in our hands.

gag city reloaded clearly wasn't ready so she's stalling and promising PF3 instead 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, oshyms said:

gag city reloaded clearly wasn't ready so she's stalling and promising PF3 instead 

I don't want to say neither is going to happen because look at PF2, I didn't think we'd get that until 2024 if ever. But we'll be lucky to get the re-release this year it seems and PF3 should not happen, and if it does, it will probably take like 3-5 years like it always does with her. And it will be just like it always is -- I like PF2 so much and I can still admit it was clunky and in a lot of ways stale too. She has to get sober and get around better people and get OFF the damn internet omg, she has it in her to do it all so much better and more precisely than this. She is so sloppy compared to how she was even like 6 years ago and I'm personally over it. That's why I don't check for her even though I listen to her music all the time.

I'm not hired and I don't want to be, she seems insufferable to be around sometimes especially when she's high, but I do think she should drop all the Pink everything even literally the color after this tour. Drop the re-release since people want it, you know, and then come back sometime later after she gets it together with a new everything bro. New aesthetic especially. I need new ideas that are refreshing, PF2 was anything but refreshing. New themes, new lyrical approaches, new rhyme schemes and flows, new ENERGY. She desperately, desperately needs it, not even for her career but like as a person? A mixtape with all new everything (like **** an album atp) after the victory lap that PF2 was (and could have been to an even greater extent if she would stop acting like a BIRD), would go crazy and shut all these people that possess a fraction of her talent, up. But she won't do it because she likes pills gossip and bird behavior too much.

TLDR; Can someone throw her phone in the ocean and get her to a rehab and get her some divorce papers and get her in the booth with someone from like the Islands or Asia or Europe who has interesting ideas NOW ? I'm so bored with Nicki Minaj and all of these conversations about her in September 2024 and as a huge Barb I hate to say it. All this lying about being sober too? For what dude, we see through it. Nicki is far too talented and far too intensely creative and FAR too much of a veteran for all of this and we all know it, she knows it too and that's why she projects onto everyone else all the time lol.

Edited by needs

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.