Nicki Minaj

Click Clack

like she's really not well & it breaks my heart!

• Like 1

• Replies 25.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Click Clack

• D.Va

• AdrianNicki

• Material Girl

Top Posters In This Topic

republic heard okay and decided to pull pf2 (queen scraps reloaded) permanently from the release calendar 

and thank god for that

vcElslY.thumb.gif.9476b593902fb4905d7a2d

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Unfortunately Mamita doesn't sound any better. For some reason the HQ snippet sounds way worse than what she played on IG live.

There's a tonnn of tickets still available for Vegas and I'm planning to go to the show. Any idea if prices will drop the closer we get to the show? Not sure if I should wait or just buy at current prices. 

9 hours ago, Click Clack said:

she's really determined to beef with jay, bey, rocnation, live nation, amsterdam, etc 

she needs help & quickly 

shes not wrong for dragging Jay Z. She shall continue to lash him.

zx1fH3a.jpg

• Thanks 1

I need to say something wild that has been in my mind for a while 

Spoiler

I feel like having Papa Bear made her WORSE mentally 

spacer.png

• Like 1

whoever had/has her thinking we want or need a "Gag City Reloaded" or a PF3...

Girl go to rehab leave this man get on a good mood stabilizer and put out a hard, tight 10-track mixtape in a year or 2

We're tired

Edited by needs

On 9/13/2024 at 12:13 PM, stjosephprey4us said:

Where tf is the deluxe? No one's even posted about it on here, does no one care? :toofunny3:

pay attention

Nicki isnt well but I dont think she has a substance abuse issue. I think being in such a toxic industry will mess with your head eventually if you don't take care of your health. She comes off paranoid and delusional sometimes. And with a lot of anger/rage that leads to so many impulsive outbursts. Its not as simple as mood stabilizers/rehab with serious personality changes. She changed a lot after 2018, and started acting like she didn't have anything to lose. She has been acting this way for a while so its not surprising anymore.

Also it doesn't help that people continue to mess with her. Roc nation has been antagonizing her for a while. Do you think meg would have dissed nicki like that without Jay z's approval? There has been mess brewing for a while since January, and it was bound to spill over. 

Edited by Nicolette
  • Thanks 1

to be fair my head would be melted if corporate giants and machines were working against me too 

PF3 coming in 5 years after she throws some flop singles at the wall until one finally smashes and can she can tweet chart data once again 

spacer.png

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, D.Va said:

I need to say something wild that has been in my mind for a while 

Reveal hidden contents

I feel like having Papa Bear made her WORSE mentally 

spacer.png

Well yes

She also said she had to take percs after pregnancy 

djdjdjdd ice kinda went tf OFF on popa

nicki would've chewed a bit 

1 hour ago, Nicolette said:

Nicki isnt well but I dont think she has a substance abuse issue. I think being in such a toxic industry will mess with your head eventually if you don't take care of your health. She comes off paranoid and delusional sometimes. And with a lot of anger/rage that leads to so many impulsive outbursts. Its not as simple as mood stabilizers/rehab with serious personality changes. She changed a lot after 2018, and started acting like she didn't have anything to lose. She has been acting this way for a while so its not surprising anymore.

Also it doesn't help that people continue to mess with her. Roc nation has been antagonizing her for a while. Do you think meg would have dissed nicki like that without Jay z's approval? There has been mess brewing for a while since January, and it was bound to spill over. 

i agree with all this which is why i don't even want another album lol go away for a while & focus on ur mental. she's made more than enough money 

I am always here for new music. We are not going to save this puta lol. That said, everything after Megatron has aged like pure and utter milk :toofunny3:

She has built this wall around her after 2018 and she keeps being enabled by that man and the yslonika barbz, and created this paranoia and delusion that keeps pulling her back and giving her this idgaf attitude that is just hurting her career more than helping her. There is no doubt that corporate machines have attempted to end her but HOW she handled it was poor.

I'm a little nervous for the performance of PF3 ngl, a deluxe is one thing but a whole new album is going to be interesting. Especially when it's a Queen scrap compilation. She highkey needs another hiatus to get creative and for the gp to miss her again

• Thanks 1

Missing her features tbh. 

Is her phone not ringing?

city cinderella is carrying me through this drought tbh 

the stripper & her pimp caught a lawsuit today too lmao

everything i do btches wana do it too 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.