Nicki Minaj

Click Clack

anybody defending her after this past week has brain damage and/or needs help we really stanned a covid denying child rape cover up coke fiend republican who ironically peaked during the Obama administration

• Replies 25.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Click Clack

• D.Va

• AdrianNicki

• Material Girl

Top Posters In This Topic

baby are u okay?

On 8/29/2024 at 12:39 PM, Material Girl said:

im more worried about all the unsold tour tickets 

IMG-7635.gif

Im still debating if I want to support her after the antics

Supporting acts are also ass

13 hours ago, Sheep said:

anybody defending her after this past week has brain damage and/or needs help we really stanned a covid denying child rape cover up coke fiend republican who ironically peaked during the Obama administration

what did she do this week lol

spacer.png

1 hour ago, DevonRoars said:

Im still debating if I want to support her after the antics

Supporting acts are also ass

If I were you I wouldn't miss a chance to hear live this upcoming masterpiece and future billboard smasha :

spacer.png

Edited by D.Va
  • Haha 3

Some of you need to chill out a bit. She's been a loony for years. Just block her and keep it moving if her social media antics are really bothering you. I'm pretty sure most of us are only here for the music anyways.

spacer.png

• Like 4

Can she stop including 2018 Queen era outtakes on PF2??

First NickiHendrix and now Arctic Tundra and Okay, we don't want these old songs. It's like she's struggling to come up with new songs.

I'm fine with Anxiety etc. being on there as they were part of the PF2 recording sessions but those Queen outtakes need to go...

Let's just take what we can, at this point the more songs the more chances we will all get to find something we like 

spacer.png

Can't wait to see the Maher serves on tour 

• Like 1

On 8/30/2024 at 3:28 AM, VFAN said:

She needs to give us Rules :jonny6:

it's a LilJu beat & he'll never clear it

Only if the music was gr8 too

More Barbie Dangerous, less singing godamnit

spacer.png

• Like 3

How are we feeling Barbs? I will always ride for Nick but I don't really check for her anymore, she needs rehab, a great psychiatrist, and a divorce.

yea the old songs are a chop

close the damn vault 

spacer.png

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, needs said:

How are we feeling Barbs? I will always ride for Nick but I don't really check for her anymore, she needs rehab, a great psychiatrist, and a divorce.

Pf what's there to ride for? I hopped off (the boat, I am such an immigrant, why he get Nicki Minaj tatt'd on his ligament wait- :jamming:when she was caping for that white girl from little mix n it was over a photoshopped dms...allegedly. That 2nd hand experience was too much, I fear it radicalized me 

spacer.png

• Like 1

Tour in 4 days and not 1 show is sold out 

What the **** 

******* BIA Jesus Christ what a garbage choice 

12 hours ago, needs said:

Everytime she serves something I like (whether it's a feature, a photoshoot, a performance... anything), I will still be head over heels because she is that ***** in my eyes, but my die hard barb era is for sure behind me.

I feel like the best thing is to love her from a distance and enjoy what we can. There's literally no point in being invested in her knowing how unreliable she is as a person and how she can throw away all her momentum in an instant for that man (despite the barbz' goodwill to restaure her reputation over the years). Thee Horse situation was really eye opening : this ***** was flopping while Nicki was repeaking but she basically ruined her image, acting like a cokehead lunatic, and revived Meg's career. WHAT AN IDIOT.

• Like 2

Yeah I don't want vault songs, at least not on this album.

The stuff clearly recorded for this album slaps. But I get she also feels a need to please all different kind of barbs… I'm just happy we are still getting music at the end of the day. 

On 8/30/2024 at 4:17 PM, Barbie. said:

spacer.png

That's what she gets for being so predicable online tho :rip:

What's the actual context of this tweet lol

9 hours ago, ImpressMeMuch said:

What's the actual context of this tweet lol

fake tweet that was created when Nicki didn't comment on the pulse shooting. 

• Like 1

what were the **** in here saying about tickets not selling LMAO

IMG-7635.gif

On 8/31/2024 at 5:37 PM, Material Girl said:

what did she do this week lol

spacer.png

mte, anyone care to recap?

i never keep up with her antics :rip:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.