Nicki Minaj

Click Clack

Posted (edited)

PF2 numbers are still impressive for a 40 year old female rapper nearing 15 years since her debut album. 

It would better if she tried to capitalize TikTok more (at least before it got blocked), Cardi was making videos of her last two singles just with the hope of those songs going viral in it. Even though I am not sure how FTCU could go viral in TikTok. 

Maybe Everybody or Pink Friday Girls could do it. 

Looking at Cardi's numbers it has been a slow time for rappers. If Cardi does not include Wap in her next album, PF2 will be the selling female rap non-Doja album for quite some years.

Is Dua even going to outstream Nicki though in Spotify? It all makes Nicki look better.

Edited by Aethereal

• Replies 23.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Click Clack

• D.Va

• AdrianNicki

• Material Girl

Top Posters In This Topic

i think she's been teasing lyrics on twitter

nicki is coming 

:clack: 

I didn't notice her teasing lyrics but I can feel mess coming.

I'm just so afraid she is going to get herself involved in the Canadian sissy's mess. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Aethereal said:

Even though I am not sure how FTCU could go viral in TikTok. 

?

are you even on tik tok, "high heels on my tippies" was everywhere. it's why it's the loudest part of the tour 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, D.Va said:

I didn't notice her teasing lyrics but I can feel mess coming.

I'm just so afraid she is going to get herself involved in the Canadian sissy's mess. 

she deleted the tweet that read like lyrics 

Oh so something is definitely coming 

Here for an announcement at the MET Gala, a Queef serve 

3 hours ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

I feel like Megan will definitely respond to Big Foot on her new album. Which will definitely lead to Nicki dropping another diss. 

I'm kinda here for it unless Nicki drops another bigfoot mess

if she had taken another week to properly mix big foot and got rid of the monologue at the end it'd be a hit idk 

• Like 1

ya flow is such a bore 

Y'all keep blaming Big Foot for the following streams and it's clearly not the reason. PF2 is doing decent. Anything above Queen is a success and she's peaking tour wise. PF2 will stabilize at 700K daily in 2025 or so compared to Queen's 400K. And it will outstream Queen by this Summer. :michael:

Most of us (non-stans) never thought in 2013 that she'll be still around touring and going platinum in 2024.

1 hour ago, Aethereal said:

Y'all keep blaming Big Foot for the following streams and it's clearly not the reason. PF2 is doing decent. Anything above Queen is a success and she's peaking tour wise. PF2 will stabilize at 700K daily in 2025 or so compared to Queen's 400K. And it will outstream Queen by this Summer. :michael:

Most of us (non-stans) never thought in 2013 that she'll be still around touring and going platinum in 2024.

do you just come in here to be weird and passive aggressive 

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)

sdfgbhngfdssdfghj

OHTue7h.png

Edited by D.Va
  • Haha 1

If Nicki engages with Megan, it will obviously benefit Megan much more, her album sales will explode and Nicki will always look bad because Megan disses will be in relation to Kenny, and similar to Drake, you can't respond to that.

18 hours ago, Aethereal said:

I am sure she would rate Queen above TPP if it wasn't for the Barbz.  

now—

spacer.png

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, D.Va said:

21v17Y8.png

ATL Jacob tweet is most likely concerning Drake and Kendrick. 

Nicki stationhead tweet is probably for met gala, I hope she has an announcement too. I hope it's the 4 stadium shows rumor 🤭

queen had potential if u remove some tracks.

Posted (edited)

People hate on Queen too much but it's not even coming close to highs on TPP.

Want Some More, Shanghai, Four Door Aventador, Feeling Myself >>>>>

Only ChunLi is on the same level of greatness.

Edited by AdrianNicki
  • Like 2

Posted (edited)
16 minutes ago, AdrianNicki said:

People hate on Queen too much but it's not even coming close to highs on TPP.

Want Some More, Shanghai, Four Door Aventador, Feeling Myself >>>>>

Only ChunLi is on the same level of greatness.

IDK I feel like you have to be very creative to create an album like Queen. It is very unique, especially the production. I, personally, barely use either of those. (expect for Chun Li) However I believe Nicki's actual ranking goes like this:

1) PF2

2) Queen

3) TPP

4) PF

5) PF:RR 

IMO, in each album she tried to outdo the past ones, expect for the RR was obviously a cash-grab. (she admitted it herself)

Now this does not reflect my choice but that is how I believe she sees it. She was furious  with Queen losing the 1 spot for a reason. 

Edited by Aethereal

31 minutes ago, Nickimeetsatrl said:

If Nicki engages with Megan, it will obviously benefit Megan much more, her album sales will explode 

:ahh: Sorry I burst out laughing here, Megan and sales in the same sentence 

Queen wouldve been amazing narrowed down to 14 tracks

Roman in Malibu wya

47 minutes ago, D.Va said:

sdfgbhngfdssdfghj

OHTue7h.png

bddbdbdddndndndbbdbddbdndn

3 hours ago, Material Girl said:

if she had taken another week to properly mix big foot and got rid of the monologue at the end it'd be a hit idk 

Or she just could have not released it and let everyone see Megan's law was about Drake all along :deadbanana4:

7 minutes ago, ImpressMeMuch said:

Or she just could have not released it and let everyone see Megan's law was about Drake all along :deadbanana4:

it was about kenny let's please be real 

megan's team was literally DMing bloggers and other people to post about it to get attention for the song. they're switching the narrative now to connect the horse to the drake/kendrick beef to try to ride that wave for her album that no one cares about 

• Thanks 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.