Madonna

Alongoria13

1 hour ago, dabunique said:

i know what u mean but since i stan for Dua & Doja i've been gettin on da stream train lol

i now stream da Madonna playlist on Spotify lol

lol. Spotify were offering 3 months for free a few months ago and I went ahead and got it, but I don't care for it. It's easier to play a viny or cd, imo.

I did stream Madonna a lot, so at least there's that.

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ArtForFreedom

• Lover

• Chris

• dabunique

Top Posters In This Topic

14 hours ago, GlamSlam said:

I hate streaming tbh. Give me a vinyl or CD anytime. :heart:

creating a playlist is so much fun and you can listen to it everywhere like train, work, bus, hanging around wherever and waiting for whatever etc.

i don't use physicals but i need to spend my money so :cm:

mom giving dem nft lesbianistas everything they need this pride is lowkey xciting can't wait lol

1 hour ago, Lover said:

creating a playlist is so much fun and you can listen to it everywhere like train, work, bus, hanging around wherever and waiting for whatever etc.

i don't use physicals but i need to spend my money so :cm:

mom giving dem nft lesbianistas everything they need this pride is lowkey xciting can't wait lol

But I've already done that but hate the way certain songs sound louder than others. I spend more time adjusting the volume than anything else (despite it supposedly being normalized). :rip:

1 hour ago, GlamSlam said:

But I've already done that but hate the way certain songs sound louder than others. I spend more time adjusting the volume than anything else (despite it supposedly being normalized). :rip:

it all sounds the same on TIDAL so you betta change the channel. :fan:

NOBODY does it betta!!!

Edited by Lover
too quick

1 hour ago, Lover said:

it all sounds the same on TIDAL so you betta change the channel. :fan:

NOBODY does it betta!!!

$9.99 a month for the standard and $19.99 for premium service when I've got 3 months on Spotify for free???:lmao:

Sure Jan GIFs | Tenor

Once my free 3 months on Spotify runs out, I'm going back to physicals. :clap3:

Edited by GlamSlam

Stop Being Poor Tee | Etsy @GlamSlam

jk no smoking and no drinking resulting in TIDAL and amazon prime and disney+ being my only guilty pleasure lol

the semi virality that that has. :mmm:

Listening to Madung X atm..... she ate and anyone disagreeing supports Trump!

1 hour ago, Lover said:

Stop Being Poor Tee | Etsy @GlamSlam

jk no smoking and no drinking resulting in TIDAL and amazon prime and disney+ being my only guilty pleasure lol

the semi virality that that has. :mmm:

:lmao: I'm living quite comfortably thanks, but I guess I'm frugal, like Madonna.:clap3:

Edited by GlamSlam

1 hour ago, Alongoria13 said:

:bibliahh:

I guess I'm old school. I download songs on my laptop and transfer them to my phone and make my own playlists on Samsung Music app. No wifi needed and my songs are permanently on my SD card. :coffee2:

18 minutes ago, Oktober Knight said:

I guess I'm old school. I download songs on my laptop and transfer them to my phone and make my own playlists on Samsung Music app. No wifi needed and my songs are permanently on my SD card. :coffee2:

This is why Madonna's streaming numbers are only decent for like 2 years:deadbanana4:

36 minutes ago, Oktober Knight said:

Sounds good to me. I also transfered my favourite albums to a 256gb memory stick, plugged it into my sound system and listen that way. I can't justify spending $10 a month on streaming to listen to albums I already own.

Edited by GlamSlam

How many different artists do y'all listen to?:lakitu: Cause I joined Spotify 5 years ago and before that I used to spend around 20€ every week on new music releases. Since then I only buy physicals mostly for the support. I could never imagine going back to downloads:rip: 

Streaming also definetly helped me explore her catalogue more. Back when you could only listen to 30 seconds I only bought a few single remixes, but now it's easy to just play an EP and I discover remixes I would've never bought based on a snippet.

I stream ha on Apple Music and Spotify 

3 hours ago, Alongoria13 said:

Stream Batuka for clear skin 

madonna-batuqueira.gif

1 hour ago, Oktober Knight said:

I'm old school too! I just download them on my phone, though I've struggled to make playlists on my phone lately. Playlists on the Samsung Music app may work tho, I didn't think of that!

Omg, it does work. (I can't find the "recently added" section/playlist tho)

Edited by rihannabiggestfan

11 hours ago, T.O.A.D.S. said:

Get in here and celebrate her best album

Cum 

Alive:heart2:

On 6/13/2022 at 9:12 AM, Chris said:

Axs2RXR.gif

Someone put Madonna's face on this.

:ahh:

I wanna put my face on it :blush:

4 hours ago, GlamSlam said:

I can't justify spending $10 a month on streaming to listen to albums I already own.

Exactly. And I buy ALL of Madonna's physicals on CD and vinyl anyway, so she gets money from me. And if I want to listen to music at home, I'll play the vinyl for superior sound. 

3 hours ago, The Next Day said:

How many different artists do y'all listen to?:lakitu: Cause I joined Spotify 5 years ago and before that I used to spend around 20€ every week on new music releases. Since then I only buy physicals mostly for the support. I could never imagine going back to downloads:rip: 

Streaming also definetly helped me explore her catalogue more. Back when you could only listen to 30 seconds I only bought a few single remixes, but now it's easy to just play an EP and I discover remixes I would've never bought based on a snippet.

I'm not gonna lie, when I say download, I mean I pirate most of my music. BUT...if I pirate an album and I like most of the songs, I will buy the vinyl. 

3 hours ago, rihannabiggestfan said:

I'm old school too! I just download them on my phone, though I've struggled to make playlists on my phone lately. Playlists on the Samsung Music app may work tho, I didn't think of that!

Omg, it does work. (I can't find the "recently added" section/playlist tho)

It should be right at the top left of your playlist homepage. 

2 hours ago, ArtForFreedom said:

I wanna put my face on it :blush:

Thanks for ignoring my other thread, *******.

:blush:

14 hours ago, Oktober Knight said:

wut? people still using cards and shticks?

you can dl every sh** you like using your flatrate at home and it lands automatically in your offline folder so you can use it without being online wherever you go.

OT

forbes still trying it. :laugh:

4 hours ago, Lover said:

wut? people still using cards and shticks?

you can dl every sh** you like using your flatrate at home and it lands automatically in your offline folder so you can use it without being online wherever you go.

OT

forbes still trying it. :laugh:

Ok but what about remixes, edits, or remastered or live versions that aren't available on Spotify? I NEED them in in my library. 

On 6/14/2022 at 5:59 PM, Chris said:

Thanks for ignoring my other thread, *******.

:blush:

Sis I've been traveling :blush:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.