Loreen

Outlaws

On 8/26/2024 at 8:59 PM, nathanspears said:

Let her finish this tour and then I'm expecting the new era to start.

You mean thos round she's doing at the moment? Or next year's concerts? :skull:

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• nathanspears

• Danai G

• Outlaws

• Gwendolyn

1 hour ago, Outlaws said:

You mean thos round she's doing at the moment? Or next year's concerts? :skull:

This year, the festivals. I'm very certain the album will be before 2025 Tour. When though... it might literally come the day before the tour starts knowing her :skull:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, nathanspears said:

This year, the festivals. I'm very certain the album will be before 2025 Tour. When though... it might literally come the day before the tour starts knowing her :skull:

Yeah, that's what I thought. It would be basically the only way for her to push the tour, though, and get 3 more atendees to buy tickets.

There's been a lot going on for the Olafur Arnalds collab the past couple of weeks, seems to be in motion. Hopefully we'll get some confirmations and dates soon.

17 hours ago, nathanspears said:

There's been a lot going on for the Olafur Arnalds collab the past couple of weeks, seems to be in motion. Hopefully we'll get some confirmations and dates soon.

Do you think that the next single will be the Olafur collab? 

As much as I LOVE her more experimental songs, I really hope the next song will be something like Is It Love: different, yet radio-friendly enough to create more hype. The album delay has already killed the hype and I doubt that her current label will provide her with the same budget like Universal. But we shall see.

She keeps saying she's in the studio on her Instagram group. Is it for the album or?

The way her career choices are mishandled is really ridiculous and disappointing

9 hours ago, Danai G said:

Do you think that the next single will be the Olafur collab? 

My theory is that the Olafur songs are his own project, one of the songs is titled "Opening"... it might even be an EP of a few songs. It definitely feels like a project or something. No idea if it's only Loreen or maybe it's just Olafur's next album.

8 hours ago, ChooseyLover said:

She keeps saying she's in the studio on her Instagram group. Is it for the album or?

I assume she's still recording the album but she needs to get it finished quickly if they want to do vinyls and other physicals :jonny:

• Like 1

On 9/5/2024 at 12:44 PM, mike_int said:

The way her career choices are mishandled is really ridiculous and disappointing

I think that she strikes when she feels like it. Last year, Is It Love had very good promotion, Loreen performed in various tv events and the song became a semi-radio hit. If the next single is equally good, she will be able to build more hype around her name. 

On 9/5/2024 at 9:33 PM, nathanspears said:

My theory is that the Olafur songs are his own project, one of the songs is titled "Opening"... it might even be an EP of a few songs. It definitely feels like a project or something. No idea if it's only Loreen or maybe it's just Olafur's next album.

I assume she's still recording the album but she needs to get it finished quickly if they want to do vinyls and other physicals :jonny:

I wonder how well her album would had done if it was released last year or at least earlier. And I wonder if the delay was because of disagreement with her previous labels. 

6 minutes ago, Danai G said:

I think that she strikes when she feels like it. Last year, Is It Love had very good promotion, Loreen performed in various tv events and the song became a semi-radio hit. If the next single is equally good, she will be able to build more hype around her name. 

I think she will release something next year around time for ESC and thats it.

• Like 1

Just now, mike_int said:

I think she will release something next year around time for ESC and thats it.

Nah, that's too late even for Loreen, hehe. 😂 It's almost confirmed that we will get something new this autumn and the album will most likely be released before the tour. 

There's a new interview and she confirms again the album is coming next year before the tour.

I do strongly believe we'll get something in the next few months though. It'll be a collab either with Olafur or Dystinct.

• 3 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, nathanspears said:

Things are finally happening

Are they? :monkey:

Everything she says... I

14 hours ago, nathanspears said:

Where?

cJUozeP.gif

1 hour ago, Outlaws said:

Where?

cJUozeP.gif

In my head.mp3

• Haha 1

The new snippet is amazing, it's obvious she would go for something more radio friendly and upbeat after Forever. I just wish that this will get the same promotion like Is It Love. 

The only negative thing is that I can't understand some the lyrics...I can understand some words but overall I have no idea what they say. 😭

Edited by Danai G

6 hours ago, Danai G said:

The new snippet is amazing, it's obvious she would go for something more radio friendly and upbeat after Forever. I just wish that this will get the same promotion like Is It Love. 

The only negative thing is that I can't understand some the lyrics...I can understand some words but overall I have no idea what they say. 😭

There are subtitles on the video

On 9/23/2024 at 10:23 PM, nathanspears said:

So you were right

nathanspears

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.