• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• nathanspears

• Outlaws

• Gwendolyn

• Danai G

I've been told that the plan is to just release singles for now but at least it's something :hippo:

54 minutes ago, nathanspears said:

I've been told that the plan is to just release singles for now but at least it's something :hippo:

I guess I'll take it. The only thing is that, if they're good, I will be mad they won't be placed on projects a la Paper Lights and Statements :'( 

The ***** should be releasing a project and doing a small tour in Europe just like everybody else, tf.

3 minutes ago, Outlaws said:

I guess I'll take it. The only thing is that, if they're good, I will be mad they won't be placed on projects a la Paper Lights and Statements :'( 

The ***** should be releasing a project and doing a small tour in Europe just like everybody else, tf.

I agree and if she can't commit to a full album then just give us EPs.

I'm also begging and pleading for Paper Light era songs to be released, someone from Universal kindly replied to me and said they would talk to Loreen about it. 

I'm making it my life goal to get these damn songs released.

Edited by nathanspears

1 minute ago, nathanspears said:

I agree and if she can't commit to a full album then just give us EPs.

I'm also begging and pleading for Paper Light era songs to be released, someone from Universal kindly replied to me and said they would talk to Loreen about it. 

I'm making it my life goal to get these damn songs released.

:ahh: imagine if you get to have them released somehow lol. Someone has to do the job.

It's so crazy that these days you have to get informed about the girl through other sources. I was checking Chanel's pictures (Spain's Eurovision entry for this year) and saw she took a pic with Loreen in the Netherlands. And I was like, OH THERE SHE IS, in Amsterdam :skull:

I can't with her.

2 minutes ago, Outlaws said:

It's so crazy that these days you have to get informed about the girl through other sources. I was checking Chanel's pictures (Spain's Eurovision entry for this year) and saw she took a pic with Loreen in the Netherlands. And I was like, OH THERE SHE IS, in Amsterdam :skull:

I can't with her.

She really needs a better team. I'm not sure who's managing her now... she was with her long time tour manager over the past month or so whilst she's been doing the odd random show. I don't think she's with her PR company anymore so that may explain the lack of that.

I've no idea what's happening but this Lexus campaign is decent and at least we're getting new music so I can't complain too much :hippo:

I miss her where is she ?

Just last weekend I got drunk and screamed "hate the way I love you" in my bathtub ... 

Still mad paperlights revisited isn’t on Apple Music :coffee2:

I can't help but feel like she doesn't care anymore? Maybe she's still pushing through certain things out of obligation, but if it was up to her, she would rather rest up somewhere. 

It's a shame really as she's an incredible artist.

Her main activity is photoshoots with her boyfriend on Gotland for instagram and the odd show to sing Euphoria. How can she make enough money from that? 

My God, "Neon Lights" sounds incredible :jonny5:

Jupiter Drive is kicking my ass all over agan WHAT A SONG

I'm feeling positive about this, Universal has given her budget for a music video, they're getting cushy with Spotify :duca:

EDIT: They're also making her post on Twitter!

Edited by nathanspears

https://podcasts.apple.com/gb/podcast/episode-10-loreen-on-euphoria/id1617767675?i=1000559941764

Podcast about Euphoria and Eurovision, listening now to see if there's any additional music news

EDIT: Neon Lights coming "very soon", I think it's this Friday. Nothing else new

Edited by nathanspears

• 3 weeks later...

The good sis is making me nervous... momentum has completely gone :cries:

No music video and Dolby Atmos mix is nowhere to be seen. She's gone quiet on Instagram as well.

Edited by nathanspears

25 minutes ago, mrmarrero said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CeThKsXF8vO/

is that a new song???????

Nope, it's a song by Tokischa (but I can't find which one)

I think she is doing the "work" bit over the top though, it sounds like her

Why does she take ages between her releases? It's been more than 4 years since Ride (Which I still adore) but where's the new album girl, the new songs are cute but I need a new alberm, can't hold on my life with just Heal and Ride.

• 4 weeks later...

She's disappeared again :skull:

She/her team have such weird marketing strategies. She seems to do so much when she's not releasing music e.g. photoshoots, magazine covers, TOURS. But then as soon as she DOES release music, she's silent? It makes no sense, I don't get it

Not me coming back to ATRL for the first time in ages, seeing the thread pop up and thinking there had been something new. :rip:

Just now, Antinemesis said:

Not me coming back to ATRL for the first time in ages, seeing the thread pop up and thinking there had been something new. :rip:

Sorry no, just me ranting :skull:

(Although she did release a new song called Neon Lights if you've not seen it yet)

Sorry no, just me ranting :skull:

(Although she did release a new song called Neon Lights if you've not seen it yet)

Oh yeah no I saw that, ofc. Hard to miss with that commercial running on Swedish TV over and over when I was hospitalized.

Oh yeah no I saw that, ofc. Hard to miss with that commercial running on Swedish TV over and over

:party:

when I was hospitalized.

:noparty:

(hope you're okay now!)

:party:

:noparty:

(hope you're okay now!)

Hahaha yeah I’m doing decently. Was definitely a struggle though, diagnosed with congestive heart failure and then I had a stroke on my birthday when I had just gotten home from the hospital :laugh:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.