Lady Gaga

Phoenixstar

Even if she did tell him this is hurting her, these kinds of people literally won't care.. He would probably abandon his daughter before listening and changing his ways. 

• Replies 201.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Infernal Paradise

• Almodusa

• Artur

• sunbathinganimal

54 minutes ago, hausofdave said:

rose-mcgowan-imagine-how-tired-we-are.gi

The Emancipation of Gaga sounds like a fun era. To start the era she becomes estranged from deranged Joe, drops her last name and middle name (only going by Stefani Lady Gaga) and releases LG7. 

I saw someone post this on a thread and omg she always have different "main producer" on her albums i'm so excited to know who's the main one for LG7 :jonny5:

The Fame/TFM: Fusari/RedOne

Born This Way: Garibay

Artpop: DJWS

Joanne: Mark Ronson

Chromatica: Bloodpop

• Like 1

I hate Joe just as much as I hate Richy's choreographies 

:suburban:

6 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

I saw someone post this on a thread and omg she always have different "main producer" on her albums i'm so excited to know who's the main one for LG7 :jonny5:

Andrew Watt, they worked together for more than a year 

spacer.png

• Like 1

JoJo was lowkey jealous of Gaga back then, but she kinda knew she was a force to be reckoned with.

Translation:

Singer and actress Joanna Levesque, popularly known as JoJo, said she wrote a chapter about Lady Gaga in her book.

"Vincent Herbert managed my career in the early days, but we eventually parted ways. A year later, he came out with Lady Gaga and I was in shock. I wouldn't say I was envious, but I felt like I hadn't reached my potential the way she did at the very beginning of her career. She's an extraordinary force on stage and in art, and I always look up to her with admiration. She's an inspiration. It was nice to write about those feelings."

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, opbranden said:

spacer.png

He looks like he produces very yummy...... songs:WAP:

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

ImageImage

• Like 8

8 minutes ago, opbranden said:

spacer.png

he produced songs for bruno, miley, lorde, charli and dua before so i'm really not sure what to expect from him ft. gaga :deadbanana:

3 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

he produced songs for bruno, miley, lorde, charli and dua before so i'm really not sure what to expect from him ft. gaga :deadbanana:

You can also add that horrible F*ck You Seven Days song to the list. That's like one of his biggest hits. :skull:

Litterally every song above/around DWAS on the Hot 100 is on its way out:

- GLB just peaked on radio, already declining fast, VMAs was a last hurrah

- BOAF about to peak on radio, already below DWAS anyway

- IHSH & Espresso are surviving/on the decline

Lemme just say it would be a lock for a #1 on JFAD week if it wasn't for ABS, which is dying way too slowly :deadbanana2:

The way everybody was saying she looks like Gaga on this cover only to actually mention her :rip:

2 minutes ago, Namiskine said:

Lemme just say it would be a lock for a #1 on JFAD week if it wasn't for ABS, which is dying way too slowly :deadbanana2:

The only hope would be country radios drop him this week or next week, then maybe pop radios would follow suit, or it will stay there for god knows how long:gaycat7:

1 hour ago, hausofdave said:

do katy's parents next

13 minutes ago, Namiskine said:

Katy album bomb is coming :dancehall2:

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

girl we been know already, it's andrew watt

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

Producers Gaga works with always sound like...Gaga. So loud, dirty, muddy electrodark instrumentals (or piano  ballads with some guitar), just like how the LG7 snippets sound like.

Even Joanne sounded like that at times (John Wayne). Only exception is Chromatica cause she didn't produce there, that's why the instrumentals were less rich

• Like 1

1 hour ago, hausofdave said:

rose-mcgowan-imagine-how-tired-we-are.gi

it's embarrassing but in no way reflecting her own views, but it sucks Gaga is mainly the reason he has a platform spewing this type of support. also remembering luc promoting his drunk diet book :rip:

Chappell and Gaga continue to have more in common :gaygacat1:

35 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

It doesnt really matter. Gaga probably went to him with full of her ideas anyway. So all he gotta do is went with her ideas and help her to elevate them. 

Its always been like this.

Her producers never did a better job with other artists than Gaga's. 

xoxo, Gossipgirl.

• Like 1

Crazy how awful of a person her father turned into. He's probably always been this way but it seems like age has made him a nastier person. People need to stop attaching her name whenever he opens his mouth. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Human Fly said:

It doesnt really matter. Gaga probably went to him with full of her ideas anyway. So all he gotta do is went with her ideas and help her to elevate them. 

Its always been like this.

Her producers never did a better job with other artists than Gaga's. 

xoxo, Gossipgirl.

This is so true. RedOne did something amazing with her, and to this day I still can't believe how he can produce pop perfection but then without Gaga, he just can't seem to release anything even remotely interesting :rip:

• Like 1

listening to dwas multiple times so I'll forget what 143 sounds like. 

:suburban:

• Haha 5

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.