Lady Gaga

Phoenixstar

27 minutes ago, TedLasso said:

Gaga sounds great in the trailer, crazy how her untrained vocals sounds even better than the mess on Love For Sale

Lee smashed, not Gaga.

spacer.png

• Haha 1

• Replies 201.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Infernal Paradise

• Almodusa

• Artur

• sunbathinganimal

Spins updates today for Z100 or KIIS? 

:angelo:

With how dead the top 20 is on pop radio, I wouldn't be surprised if DWAS Taste and Hot To Go all blow up now that we are approaching October 

5 minutes ago, judaskills said:

While we're taking about the AMAs, can we all take a few minutes to rewatch this masterpiece? I remember watching this on TV. She did not come to play!

bus, club, another club, another single, another iconic award show performance. she was making moves at lightning speed in 09
spacer.png

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Edonis said:

wait I just realized the DWAS performance was probably recorded for the AMAs...mess :deadbanana4:

if that's the case, maybe she'll do some late night stuff for the LG7 lead....maybe....:suburban:

There is no AMAs this year, it returns in May 2025. Instead, on October 6th, they have a "special" to celebrate the awards show's 50 year anniversary with some look backs and new performances.

You're right that it could be what they slot the recorded DWAS performance into, since it'll probably be a boring program targeting the 40+ demo.

image0-28.gif?ex=66ec5c79&is=66eb0af9&hm

• Like 1

Bloody Mary +447.459 / biggest update of the year

corre2.gif

Gagaween starting earlier this year

• Like 10

4 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

There is no AMAs this year, it returns in May 2025. Instead, on October 6th, they have a "special" to celebrate the awards show's 50 year anniversary with some look backs and new performances.

You're right that it could be what they slot the recorded DWAS performance into, since it'll probably be a boring program targeting the 40+ demo.

WAIT you're right and could see this being the case lol 

Kind of lowkey a mess though if true. That performance should've been used at the VMAs, but oh well. 

Edited by Edonis

2 minutes ago, LostInStereo100 said:

Spins updates today for Z100 or KIIS? 

:angelo:

With how dead the top 20 is on pop radio, I wouldn't be surprised if DWAS Taste and Hot To Go all blow up now that we are approaching October 

Z100 - 5 spins 

KIIS - 7 spins 

THE NEW TRAILER WITH GÁR SINGING THAT'S LIFE, ONE OF MY FAVORITE SINATRA SONGS …. MY ITALIAN FAVES 

spacer.png 

I DIDN'T HEAR ANY BUM NOTES, B!TCH! 

spacer.png

JFAD HYPE OFFICIALLY BACK ON 

spacer.png

DWAS ALSO HITTING A NEW STREAMING BEAK, OVER A WEEK BEFORE THE MOVIE? 

spacer.png

TAKE YOUR FOOT OFF OUR NECKS GÁR IT'S GETTING HARD TO BREATHE 

spacer.png

• Like 7

2 hours ago, Azealia Banks said:

No one really cares about tv performances anymore…

Did it ever occur to you that maybe some of us genuinely dont give a damn about the charts and are just looking forward for the performances? 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Edonis said:

WAIT you're right and could lowkey see this being the case lol 

Kind of lowkey a mess though if true. That performance should've been used at the VMAs, but oh well. 

Yeah. Although, this might be a more "fitting" spot for a pre-recorded HAC-focused performance, so I could see why they put it there.

If so, I just wouldn't expect much of a boost for us unless it goes to YT and gets some traction. Hopefully they edited in an X-rated scene during the guitar section so we can go viral. 

10 minutes ago, Artur said:

Bloody Mary +447.459 / biggest update of the year

corre2.gif

Gagaween starting earlier this year

Stoppp where did you get this from? It really is coming! Imagine LG7 really is a spooky dark bawp. 

Judas and Bloody Mary may get boosts 

The new trailer is lowkey flopping on WB's YouTube.

Box office poison confirmedT

I know she has it in her to really stunt with something ballsy again like a dramatic moment (paparazzi vmas) or showcase a cool prop (pyro bra). even her untelevised performances had such an artful quality 

spacer.png

1 minute ago, attention said:

I know she has it in her to really stunt with something ballsy again like a dramatic moment (paparazzi vmas) or showcase a cool prop (pyro bra). even her untelevised performances had such an artful quality 

spacer.png

I thought the second video was of the flying dress initially. I was like, girl you ain't squeezing that in with the others 

• Haha 5

1 minute ago, LostInStereo100 said:

Stoppp where did you get this from? It really is coming! Imagine LG7 really is a spooky dark bawp. 

Judas and Bloody Mary may get boosts 

I have a few connections :eli: 

Bloody is definitely reaching new year peaks this week. Judas is only 30K away from a new all time peak, it's almost given that it will reach a new high by Friday.

2 minutes ago, Artur said:

I have a few connections :eli: 

Bloody is definitely reaching new year peaks this week. Judas is only 30K away from a new all time peak, it's almost given that it will reach a new high by Friday.

I think the fact they put Judas as #2 on her complete playlist and then that's now her artist pick is helping a bit. 

they're warning about her sudden detour from HACGa soon.

• Like 1

Aren't they having some special version of the AMA's next month before they relaunch it on another channel or am I making that up? :skull: 

Just now, Jack! said:

Aren't they having some special version of the AMA's next month before they relaunch it on another channel or am I making that up? :skull: 

It's an anniversary program (on the weekend of JFAD premiere mind you!) to celebrate the AMAs, and then it's back in May 2025.

We know Gaga loves her tributes, so DWAS will be there as a tribute to the AMAs

:suburban:

• Haha 1

Her discography growth ever since DWAS (actually, it was growing even before the song) is incredible. Most of her songs are still rising week to week.

Shallow is surging again, 1.1M on a Tuesday.

Bloody and Monster about to have their anual Halloween boosts.

Paparazzi, Alejandro and Judas are getting new all time peaks on Friday.

If Papa keeps growing at this rate, it will join the 800k daily club by the end of the year.

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

The new trailer is lowkey flopping on WB's YouTube.

Box office poison confirmedT

It's doing on par with featurettes, it'a shame they wasted two trailer spots already, so this only gets a featurette treatment.

• Like 1

I definitely am planning on streaming the Joker soundtrack, expect at least 100 streams first week

spacer.png

Edited by TedLasso
  • Haha 1

It was a name that thounded tho thweet, tho thedudctive

spacer.png

Edited by TedLasso

24 minutes ago, Artur said:

Her discography growth ever since DWAS (actually, it was growing even before the song) is incredible. Most of her songs are still rising week to week.

Shallow is surging again, 1.1M on a Tuesday.

Bloody and Monster about to have their anual Halloween boosts.

Paparazzi, Alejandro and Judas are getting new all time peaks on Friday.

If Papa keeps growing at this rate, it will join the 800k daily club by the end of the year.

#ThankYouFortnite #ThankYouHBO

• Haha 1

middle aged white women listening to Shallow for the 1,923 day in a row

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.