Lady Gaga

Phoenixstar

1 hour ago, MonsterNavy said:

"take my picture hollywood, I wanna be a star"

truly the reverse chappell roan experience :eli: 

Chappel doesn't have it in her to PERFORM. And by that I don't mean to sing and dance but to perform as different personas, to shock the public, to make the public see the beauty and ugliness of life...She's just a whiny Gen Z girlie lol

• Like 9
  • Haha 1

• Replies 201.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Infernal Paradise

• Almodusa

• Artur

• sunbathinganimal

4 minutes ago, Edonis said:

ooh, is Chappell releasing new music soon? Or is this going to be the carry-over from the current era? 

for her Grammy campaign apparently :-*

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

no Phoenix/Gar on SNL to promote JFAD/LG7 lead what a waste

ezgif-5-8976645d22.thumb.gif.8310765030e

I fear she's saving the SNL appearance for the LG7 album release (and debut performance of singles 2 and 3)

ezgif-5-8976645d22.thumb.gif.8310765030e

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, duybeeGAshantiGA said:

Ariana? What if Ari releases her new single from the deluxe of Eternal Sunshine around the time of LG7 lead :deadbanana: not a bloodbath between 2 sisters noooooooooo

I don't think so. Stevie is the musical guest. 

No SNL :gaycat6: 

I thought she would perform lead single + die with a smile. 

I'm kinda scared for LG7 promotion since they did nothing for DWAS :gayalipacat5:

Yeah g*ys.. let's go into lg7 era expecting the bare minimum in terms of promo… expect a single billboard in the middle of nowhere and maybe a tweet form interscope :rip: this might be worse than chromatica 

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Human Fly said:

I'm kinda scared for LG7 promotion since they did nothing for DWAS :gayalipacat5:

looks like they expect her to smash out of nowhere like DWAS... or maybe the promo for second single/album its on lock after flopping with the first single :eli:

Edited by DockDock
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Human Fly said:

I am confident they did not expect this kind of performance :dies: 

So eager for new LG7 music. I haven't listened to any leaks or snippets :duca: 

• Like 1

Bobby when I catch you...

• Haha 1

Saturday night LOSERS :oxygen2: Gaga don't need them anyway

Spoiler

:sosad:

• Haha 8

1 hour ago, Hair said:

No lead performance for us yet, hopefully November? 

Disappointing, Oct 19th was perfect :weeps:

• Like 2

Hoping that she's booked in for 9th Nov and they've got a couple of other things planned in the meantime and it's good enough it carries itself for a while without need of promo. Like it's been a month since DWAS and all we've got is non-televised live performances and pop-up stores but at least it's held its own without need for a lot of promo. What I've learned is that a radio deal is ultimately what would help the most.

• Like 1

RACE TO 1B

Day 33

320.607.562 (+11.592.201)

Daily average required

9.058.566 (-33.337)

75 days left

spacer.png

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4

26 minutes ago, Jack! said:

Hoping that she's booked in for 9th Nov and they've got a couple of other things planned in the meantime and it's good enough it carries itself for a while without need of promo. Like it's been a month since DWAS and all we've got is non-televised live performances and pop-up stores but at least it's held its own without need for a lot of promo. What I've learned is that a radio deal is ultimately what would help the most.

I know yall hate TikTok but it's the best promo out there. DWAS wouldn't be as successful without all the trends involving the song. All we can do is pray the song is great and then TikTok will give it humongous legs :dancehall3:

I'm ready for the new era FASHION to debut. Give us more car parts and spectacles Stef!

spacer.png

skipping the obvious SNL slot is a very SHAKY decision 

:suburban:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Maybe she introduces Chappell like she did with Bad Bunny 

• Haha 2

57 minutes ago, Jack! said:

right after the election? 

ready for her to cancel and say it's not the right time 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, AllyGayTor said:

Maybe she introduces Chappell like she did with Bad Bunny 

The same amount of screen time as she got in JFAD

• Haha 4

31 minutes ago, Miss Anthropocene said:

I know yall hate TikTok but it's the best promo out there. DWAS wouldn't be as successful without all the trends involving the song. All we can do is pray the song is great and then TikTok will give it humongous legs :dancehall3:

Fortunately I feel like Gaga (or someone on her team) understands this now. Because I remember Gaga commenting on a ton of TikTok's using DWAS when it costs came out, which leads to more people trying the trends to get Gaga to comment, which only makes it more viral. I'm hoping a similar strategy is employed for the LG7 lead. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Miracle said:

Chappel doesn't have it in her to PERFORM. And by that I don't mean to sing and dance but to perform as different personas, to shock the public, to make the public see the beauty and ugliness of life...She's just a whiny Gen Z girlie lol

I think that's my disconnect with her in terms of people deeming her as the "New Gaga"

Gaga played the fame game very well (until she got caught up). She was a literal walking performance - from the paparazzi candids to the stage. Everything was a spectacle. The full on theatrics was made the looks work. Chappell to me is just playing dress up. There's substance to her looks but doesn't fully commit. And that's why I can't rly connect with her on an artistic level. And honestly the music does not match the imagery (yet) but who knows maybe she'll get it together in her next project. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Of course they are saving SNL for February on LG7 release week so she can perform two new songs and boost the first week sales (most likely the 2nd single + an album track)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.