• Artur

• Leptine

Just now, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

That's exactly what will happen. 

I think it's time to start a 2nd nurtec gate and force her to do something

spacer.png

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Leptine said:

Richy just posted a choreo video dancing on a megamix of 7 Gaga songs, not Vegas related, he's obviously still on her team.

She is so dumb :lmao:

8 minutes ago, ToniGaga96 said:

Hypothetical: 

What if she ends the residency and then disappears again until Venice?

spacer.png

Gonna bookmark this so I can laugh at it on August 28th when it turns out to be true

:ryan3:

• Haha 2

32 minutes ago, Leptine said:

Exactly, not to mention this is the same person that just last year was claiming the movie was full of graphic violence with rape scenes but now it's a full traditional musical lol.

The article feel like pure speculation and things that are easily guessed or reported by other fan accounts.

Don't know about the person or the site adm, but the infos that they report its true. It's the same that "leaked" months ago from that guy that watched the film in the screening test.

Liddo agenda: 

1. Direct Ritchie to the nearest unemployment office 

2. Give Bobby a NordVPN trial to ensure nothing leaks this time 

3. Sneak into Interscope (one of us disguising ourselves as a UPS worker should be a good cover), deliver a decoy package into an executive meeting, and eavesdrop to see if we get any LG7 info 

4. Share that info here so we can preserve a modicum of sanity but don't actually leak anything so we don't have SL 2.0

5. Give Sarah Tanno makeup lessons (I think @PlERRE would excel at this task!)

Onwards Liddos 

fight-me-bat.gif

Edited by Aston Martin
  • Haha 10

1 hour ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

Top 2 comments on a Americano tiktok video

"She thinks she's Lady Gaga (skull emoji)" 

"she sings so good she should try to be a singer. gonna be popular" 

Oh Gaga the fad that you are :rip:

Are you telling me this isn't Fame era GaGa?

cupcakke_logo.png.1b87ca9a0db5f89f6caa99bcccc1285b.png

Ga Ga should really follow CupcakKe's footsteps (release anything)

U.S. mail stamp prices are set to increase soon.

The label continuously sending LG7 back is gonna get costly for Gar so music is coming soon.

ezgif-1-33aaeabbd8.thumb.gif.4f285808ee8

• Haha 9

1 hour ago, Leptine said:

Richy just posted a choreo video dancing on a megamix of 7 Gaga songs, not Vegas related, he's obviously still on her team.

hope it blows up and ruins her Oscar campaign

• Thumbs Down 3

Single July 26th or August 2nd - a couple weeks after Vegas and Eminem's album

Album - September 13th after VFF ends, after the Grammy deadline & with some space to breathe before Joker

:coffee:

Edited by Chaos Angel
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, Aden said:

The label continuously sending LG7 back is gonna get costly for Gar so music is never coming.

Also, the predictions for Best Actress (and picture, actor, director etc...) at Goldderby opened yesterday and Gaga is at #5. This is great since frontrunners are the most haunted here.

Let's see how this goes after Venice.

spacer.png

Edited by shadowfred

1 minute ago, shadowfred said:

Also, the predictions for Best Actress (and picture, actor, director etc...) at Goldderby opened yesterday and Gaga is at #5. This is great since frontrunners are the most haunted here.

Let's see how this goes after Venice.

spacer.png

This is good, being #1 or #2 this early means you won't win lol. I'm pretty sure at least one of the top 3 won't even get nominated.

24 minutes ago, Aden said:

The label continuously sending LG7 back is gonna get costly for Gar so music is coming soon.

She'll do another Nurtec ad campaign to cover the cost methinks 

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Chaos Angel said:

Album - September 13th after VFF ends, after the Grammy deadline & with some space to breathe before Joker

As long as Taylor isn't releasing Rep (TV) on this day like she's apparently rumored to, this would be a good release date. 

8 minutes ago, Chaos Angel said:

She will likely be at TIFF after Venice, it runs from Sept 5 to Sept 15th. 

Venice ends on Sept 7th 

Edited by ToniGaga96

1 minute ago, Miracle said:

This is good, being #1 or #2 this early means you won't win lol. I'm pretty sure at least one of the top 3 won't even get nominated.

Yes, i think the same thing! Dont' know, but it's very difficult for Amy Adams to get a nomination for this film, but let's see her campaign. Besides, we are at the very beginning of the season too, the contenders will actually narrow down more after Venice and TIFF (Gaga will do both).

12 minutes ago, Chaos Angel said:

I think that if we not getting the single/album until August 23, then the release will be after all Joker press or 2025 only. In the last week of August she will be going to Venice and then she will only stop after the film's release in October, its very difficult to have an album release in that time... and we're getting the Joker soundtrack too.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

hope it blows up and ruins her Oscar campaign

I really hope she drops him before the LG7 era kicks off. She still has the chance to do so. The backlash might be bigger than the DWUW controversy if she doesn't do something soon. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, shadowfred said:

I think that if we not getting the single/album until August 23, then the release will be after all Joker press or 2025 only. In the last week of August she will be going to Venice and then she will only stop after the film's release in October, its very difficult to have an album release in that time... and we're getting the Joker soundtrack too.

Well technically the album can also be released a couple weeks after the film in mid/late October for Halloween. The hype would be massive & it would guarantee big first week sales.

That would mean we wouldn't get a single until late Aug/Sept though 

Edited by Chaos Angel

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.